MK HeroClix House Rules

Monday 12 April 2010

Watch, Listen and Read for the week of 5th to 11th April


On Monday I watch episode 11 of the dubbed version of Gundam 00 and this weeks episode of the Gadget Show. On Tuesday I watch episode 2 of the dubbed version of .hack//Legend of the Twilight and the first Smokey and the Bandit at a friend's. Wednesday I only need to watch one Gadget Show web clip. Did not get to watch anything on Thursday. On Friday I watched the first 2 clips of the Gadget Show Live coverage. Saturday I pick up the new Gadget Show Magazine and saw Law Abiding Citizen at a friends. And finial on Sunday I watched this week episode of Doctor Who, another clip of the Gadget Show Live coverage, part 2 of the Robot Chicken writers playing DnD pod-cast and episode 2 of the dubbed version of Aquarion.

No comments:

Post a Comment