MK HeroClix House Rules

Monday 31 May 2010

Watch, Listen and Read for the week 17th to 30th of May



As I did not get round to posting the week before's post this will be a double bill.

On 17th I watch The Gadget Show as well as six Gadget Show Live web clips. Also Up turned up in the post

On the 18th I listened to Anime Pulse episode 132 and ClixCast episode 30. I also watched the Doctor Who episode from two weeks ago. With my dad being off the last two weeks, me and my mum could not watch Doctor Who at all.

On the 19th I watched the first four episodes of BattleTech followed by the other nine episodes on the 20th. I also received Avatar in the post too.

During the 22nd I watched the first four episodes of the original Bubblegum Crisis with my friend Rich.

On the 23rd I watched two episodes of Doctor Who which meant I was court up date with it, episode 5 of Dragon Ball Kai and listened to episode 48 of Manga Pulse.

On Tusday I watched the last episode of the current series of the Gadget Show, six Gadget Show Live web clips and read chapter 2 of Cardcaptor Sakura.

And lastly on Sunday I watched that weeks Doctor Who, episode 3 of Seikon no Qwaser and two Gadget Show live web clips.

Sadly the rest of last week I did not get round to doing much Watching, Listening and Reading dur to work on my game, M.S. Wars and collectormania. But I should be able to make up for it this week. All ready seen three show. Should be a Blaire post next. Also the next Watch, Listen and Read might have a look into the New Summer Season for Anime and talk about the UK licenses announcements at London Expo.

No comments:

Post a Comment