MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Neoscream's Life for the week of the 14th to the 20th of May

MS-09 Dom / MS-09R Rick Dom
Welcome to another week of my life. For those new  to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. The week before last was the start of my two week holiday, Campaign and my birthday, but what did last week bring.

On Monday morning I posted a HeroClix set listings and spent most of the day read the 7TV rule book and building teams. Some of the teams are based of stuff I found on Hasslefree Miniatures, which I plan on ordering at a later date. In the evening I had some late birthday drinks with my mates. I first thought it was just going to be me, Richard, Jake and Darren H, but Colette, Linda, Lisa, weird Rob and a random friend of Ron's were also they to, with others saying sorry that they cannot make it. It was a very good night out.
WLR: Nothing.
Brought and Received: Received Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows as a birthday present from Jake.

On Tuesday morning I ordered the extra figures I was planning on ordering and did another HeroClix set listings. The figures from Hasslefree Miniatures I ordered were: Major Tomoko (Major Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell), Captain Isseki (Batou from Ghost in the Shell), Suzi version B, two versions of the elf Shimmer, Nishiko, Oko and Dragon Man. The teams I build yesterday were:
  • A Doctor Who team with Matt Smith's Doctor, Amy Pond, Rory Williams, River Song and Captain Jack Harkness.
  • A Section Nine team with Major Motoko Kusanagi, Batou, 5 Soldiers (the female Time Life Security agents and the Daredevils), a Corporal also Starting (random Imperial Guard figure) and a Technician (random Necromunda Juve).
  • A Stormtroopers team with Darth Vader, Stormtrooper with Alien Rifle (Co-Star), 6 Stormtroopers (Security Guards), a Stormtrooper commander (Security Guard Captain),  and a Technician. All figures apart from the technician are Steel Legion Imperial Guard, the technology is a random Necromunda Juve.
  • And a Martial Artist team lead Monk Drag (Dragon Man), his (current) assistant Suzi, Nishiko (Ninja also Starring), and ninjas Shimmer A, Shimmer B and Oko.
I spent the whole day writing last week's Neoscream's Life which I never gotten around to doing before hand, posting it, posting another HeroClix Listing and updating the DreamClix Dial Designs page.
Watched: Episodes 102 to 105 of the dubbed version of Bleach, episode 287 of the subtitled version of Bleach, episodes 67 and 68 of the Gadget Show Web TV and two Gadget Show web clips (Aliens vs Predator and Heavy Rain Review).
Listened: Episode 319 of Anime Pulse.


View of my bedroom after the tidy.
On Wednesday morning I done another HeroClix Listings post and updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page. In the afternoon I started the major tidy up in my bed room. In the evening Richard and Jake came over to mine for a mess about on my Xbox 360. We played Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition and Marvel vs Capcom 3. Darren H was ment to come as well, but he never did and we could not get a hold of him.
Watched: Episode 106 of the dubbed version of Bleach and episode 394 of One Piece.

On Thursday morning I posted another HeroClix Listings and went food shopping with my mum. We had I bit of a lazy day afterwards watching A Game of Thrones. In the evening I went to HeroClix like normal.
Watched: This week’s episode of the Gadget Show and episodes 5 to 8 of Game of Thrones.

On Friday I first finished off and posted the HeroClix post as well as updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page. After that I continued tidying my bed room all day. But I did a HeroClix Listings post during my breaks.
Watched: A Gadget Show web clip (Suzi's Music Video), episode 31 of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE and episode 30 of Dragon Ball Kai.
Read: Chapter 93 of Dragon Ball.


Anime figurines 
At coffee on Saturday morning before coffee I posted a HeroClix Listings post. At coffee this week was just me, Darren H and Richard. The reason why Darren H could not make it on Wednesday was because there was a problem at his place of work and because of it he never left London until gone 8PM. When I got home from coffee I continued tidying my room. I also phoned work to let them know I will not be working Wednesday due to a Doctors appointment and found a bit of software online that can save me a lot of memory. In the evening I went to a Wheatus concert with Richard, Jake, Colette, Linda, Jammy and several others. Sadly due to problems that were to must to go into details, but most of the opening bands apart from MC Lars, but we luckily we never missed Wheatus. While at the concert Richard received a from Nathan. He could not make gaming tomorrow due to studying, so Richard cancelled it for this week but plans on doing it next Sunday. However this ment Richard could not check my two external hard drives that sadly stopped working last work. (Forgot to blog about it).
Watched: Episode 16 of Mobile Suit Gundam 00.

Seeker Army
I listed another HeroClix Listing on Sunday and finished tidying my bedroom. The only thing left is the wardrobe which I do not know where to start. I also managed fixed to bigger and more important of my two external hard drives. An internal connection became loss. However I decided to get a NAS (Network-attached storage) to get rid of cables as that was the problem that I had. (The hard drives fell onto the floor when they were attached to the laptop and I decided to move a bit to get comfortable). As mum mum needed to get a new Iron we went to Currys, but they were out of stock of the one I wanted. I decided to wait a while to chat a bit more to Richard about to subject before ordering one off line. In the evening I received a text from work saying that I am working tomorrow due to the fact that I am off on Wednesday. Before going to bed (about 10PM). I started running the space saving software I picked up yesterday on a ton of files I have on the hard drive and left it running all night. Due to not knowing the characters or shows of this week's sets from Cosplay Deviants, I decided to post the post tomorrow. And sadly I forgot to do the update to the DreamClix Dial Designs page that was planned for today.
Watched: Episodes 9 and 10 of Game of Thrones. Listened: Episode 83 of the Unofficial One Piece Podcast.


Too big for the selves and other bits
Here is a list of posts that will be posted during the coming week now including my HeroClix listings:

Thursday the 24th of May: "HeroClix Listings: Indy City of Heroes/Villains".
Friday the 25th of May: "MK HeroClix".
Saturday the 26 of May: "HeroClix Listings: Marvel Armour Wars".
Sunday the 27th of May: "Cosmic Cosplay"
Monday the 28th of May: "HeroClix Listings: DC Collateral Damage".
Tuesday the 19th of May: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment