MK HeroClix House Rules

Friday 10 February 2017

Neoscream's Painting Table - Terrain Part One February 2017

Hi everyone and welcome to another "Neoscream's Painting Table" post. This week post I have for you all some terrain.



Next week's post will be the second of two Terrain posts.



This Gaming Week

Kingdom Death Monster (Simon's)

On Friday evening last week, I went down to Simon's with Richard and Darren H for a game of KDM (Kingdom Death Monster). We were up against a level two Lion Knight this time. With how over-powered Richard's character was, we managed to win this fight without losing anyone during the Showdown. However, he had to burn his once in a Life Time re-roll from Survival of the Fittest to prevent his character from dying from the post-Lion Knight event.


Kingdom Death Monster (Solo)

On Saturday I manage to get time to do a solo game of KDM. I hunted another level two White Lion. I am currently hunting White Lions as I am after some Golden Whiskers. During the hunt, the party took a crap ton of event damage. Sadly I lost the survivor Vanille due to blooding. She had very little armour and started the Showdown with half of her locations at wounded due to the event damaged suffered during the hunt. I sadly still did not gain any Golden Whiskers which I was after.


Fleet Commander

This photo of Fleet Commander was taken from the web and not from the
games we played as I did not take any photos sadly. 
On Monday I popped down Wargames Workshop MK from a game of Fleet Commander with Bob. We managed to get three games in as the game was pretty fast. Sadly I did lose all three games. I might point Richard to this game when the new edition it comes out as he is always eyeing up space ship games.


HeroClix

On Thursday I went down to York House in Stony Stratford for HeroClix. This was the last round of the Villains special we been doing. It was 'The Wrath of the Villains'. 600 points, four Actions. Figures with Battle Fury can choose one of either Charge, Flurry, +1 Damage or +1 Attack each turn. I decided to go with a Frightful Four (Six) team who were:

Thundra (012 Marvel Incredible Hulk) 88
Constrictor (039 Marvel Deadpool) 110 + Sinister Twelve (ATA) 4 = 114
Dreadknight (035 Marvel Invincible Iron Man) 106
Electro (021 Marvel Amazing Spider-Man) 82 + Sinister Twelve (ATA) 4 = 86
Taskmaster (048 Marvel Chaos Wars) 139
She-Thing (025 Marvel Secret Invasion) 50
=583 points

In the first game, I was up against Darren who was using a Red Lantern team. Like normal he won the game, but at least I managed to take down a third of his team. Also, Adrian shockingly won his game against his brother Michael. This was a shock as Adrian made a massive mistake and brought a 500 point team instead of a 600 point team.

In the second game, I was up against Michael who was using a Masters of Evil team. I managed to win this game. We have found Masters of Evil are terrible against other villain teams, oddly.

In the third and final game, I was up against Adrian who was using a Sinister Syndicate team. Shockingly I lost this game.


Next week

Sadly I will not be doing the Cardfigtht Vanguard Tournament on Saturday (Tomorrow) due to problems at work. However, I should be doing KDM with Adrian, Michael, Bob and Wai-Yin and hopefully HeroClix on Thursday.


That is it for this week's post. Until all are one with the Lantern-Spark.

No comments:

Post a Comment