MK HeroClix House Rules

Friday 17 February 2017

Neoscream's Painting Table - Terrain Part Two February 2017

Hi everyone and welcome to another "Neoscream's Painting Table" post. This week post I have for you all some more terrain. There was meant to be a second castle wall, but sadly I have somehow miss placed it. It is one of those things where you always see it until when you need it and then you cannot find it. When I do find it is will most likely be in a backgroup of a photo.


Next week's post will be the first of two random Fantasy posts.



This Gaming Week

Kingdom Death Monster (Wargames Workshop MK)

On Monday evening, I went down to Wargames Workshop MK for some of KDM. This week there was five of us. Myself, Adrain Michael, Bob and Wai-Yin. I wanted to play so I decided to use the 5+ survivors home rules I made. Sorry, the one in the back of the rule book is too nasty.

The office rules are that the Monster gains one Speed token and two strength tokens max of six players. This meant that the Prologue White Lion would be dealing Server Wounds to characters with each hit.

My rules are the Monster gain two health from each survivor over four that is taken off before AI cards and one Speed token for every two survivors over four. Only four survivors may act during a turn (not including Survival Actions) and no Survivor can skip two turns. I was running it as the maximum Endeavours earn was four. But I will change this to you earn Endeavours equal to the number of Survivors returning minus the number of departing survivors over four.

We managed to get two Showdowns done this week. The first was the prologue Whiter Lion. It too longer than what I thought, it did not help with waiting for Wai-Yin to turn up. We did not lose any survivors any. We built almost a full set of rawhide and three Bone Daggers.

We then hunted a level one Gorm. The hunt really screwed us over like I have been founding it has been doing lately. Adrian's character was heavily wounded on most locations. We managed to defeat without using any survivors. However, Adrian's character suffered from broken ribs. Due to time, we rush the settlement phase, building only a Shield and a Sword from the Gorm resources. I realised as I am writing this we forgot to roll on Gorm Climate. I must remember to do this before we start the next game.

On a bit of personal KDM news, the Pledge Manager for 1.5 is finally up. God this will be expensive. I am still on the bench if I go for the hard plastic board or not. I would be nice to get another board. However, its $100 and the money would be best spent on more expansions or saved.


HeroClix

On Thursday I went down to York House in Stony Stratford for HeroClix. This was the first round of two of our Icons special. 500 point, three actions. Pick an Iconic rivalry (eg Captain America and Red Skull, Superman and Lex Luthor). Your team must have one of these characters and no other Iconic characters. I decided to go with Wolverine in an Alpha Flight team who were:

Wolverine (001 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 100
Puck (010 Marvel Invincible Iron Man) 50
Guardian (011 Marvel Invincible Iron Man) 100
Aurora (012 Marvel Invincible Iron Man) 75
Northstar (013 Marvel Invincible Iron Man) 75
Shaman (040 Marvel Invincible Iron Man) 92
=492 points

In the first game, I was up against Adrian who was using a Marauders team with Sabertooth as the Icon. Sadly I lost. My dice rolls were crap. Also, Darren S won his game against Michael.

In the second game, I was up against Michael who was using an X-Men team with Professor X as the Icon. I managed to win this game. Also, Adrian won his game against Darren S.

In the third and final game, I was up against Darren S who was using an Injustice League team with Joker as the Icon. Like normal, Darren S won. Luckily it was not a white wash as I took out over half of his team. Also, Adrian won his game against his brother Michael. It was a Mutant Massacre.

The next game will be the same but you must use the other character. So it will be Sabertooth for me.


Next week

I should be playing The Other: Seven Deadly Sins with Bob and Wai-Yin and hopefully HeroClix on Thursday.


That is it for this week's post. Until all are one with the Lantern-Spark.

No comments:

Post a Comment