MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Neoscream's Life for New Year's week 2013

Welcome to another week of my life, the first week of 2013. For those new to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. It also includes the AJ Lee news; the latest Cosplay Deviants sets and news; my "Watch, Listen and Read" lists; and ever a 7TV team or DreadBall Figures that I have painted/converted.

Work had really course problems with New Year's day. On the weekend before hand they said I be opening and finishing at 5PM every day (with Sunday off and not opening on Saturday), but as I was leaving work on New Year's Eve I was told I am doing to 7PM, and the worst thing is that most of the other staff were off. So a long shift with a morning start after two late night which one of them might not even be in my own bed (I normally find it hard to sleep away from home) and a lack of staff was leading to a nightmare, especially when the tiredness of to tonight be for was already effecting me. Original to my knowledge Roxy was taken me to Richard's, Roxy would going to give me a left to work from Richard's if I crashed at Richard's, we were all getting to Richard's by 8PM before going to were ever we decide to go and then back to Richard's there I was heavy thinking on crashing to night as Taxis home would be unreliable and very costly (and after losing my old phone last time I do really trust them. First Richard text me while I was at work that we are meeting at his now at 6:30PM. That gave me less than an hour and a half to get home, get washed, get changed and eat dinner, before Roxy comes and pick me up. When I got home past some time past 5:30PM I text Roxy to find out what is happening on her side. She had arranged other means of getting to Richard's. She was not drive to Richard's and leave her car at his. She was now getting a left from her dad. Face palm. So my left to Richard's was no more. With my dad not finishing work until 8PM and me not wanting to go on taxis I was stuck. With how tired, stressed and depressed I was filling, as well as the fact that I had a long shift the day after I sadly decided I would be best not to go out. Which might have been a smart move as I was still feeling a bit tired on New Year's day and it was busy at work as well.


During coffee this week, Darren told me about a series of games called Torchlight. It is a hack and slash RPG that plays like the original Diablo games. As they were on a Steam sale, I decided to pick up the first Torchlight game for just £3.24. WOW. I is a very enjoyable and addictable game. Sadly it is limited to only three player classes with set genders for each class, but I have read that Torchlight 2 has four classes and each class has both genders. I do plan on getting Torchlight 2, but I might wait for it to go on sale again as I still have the first game to compete. I main difference to Diablo is that all classes has an animal companion. You can chose from a dog or a cat. These animal companions will fight by your side, they can carry as much items as you, you can feed them special fish to turn them into other creatures for two minutes and you can send them off to town on their own, where they will sell off all the items they are carrying and bring you back the money. This makes a very useful cat, sham the real things, are nor even half a useful.

Now for AJ Lee news. On Raw on New Year's Eve, AJ and Dolph Ziggler had a New Year's toast planned with John Cena planned as the special guest for the end of the show, but before that Dolph had a match against Sheamus. At the end it looked like it was going to be a punch up between Sheamus and Big E Langston, but the Shield came out of nowhere and attacked Sheamus. AJ, Dolph and Big E ran off for safety. At the dead of the show AJ and Dolph where celebriting New Year's in the ring with Big E as bouncer. Dolph showed why 2012 was a bad year for Cena. Losing to the Rock at WrestleMania, having the crap beat out of him by Brock Lesnar, losing John Laurinaitis, being the first person to fail in cashing in the Bank in the Bank contract and AJ pushing him of a ladder at TLC which cost him the match. Dolph did miss the whole Eve Torres, Zack Ryder and Kane thing and the whole Vickie Guerrero trying to destroy Cena's and AJ's lifes. After that they decided to cross Cena off the gust list. Dolph drunken a glass of champagne while AJ did not. Why does this strike me as odd I do not know as it did not effect what happens next (and after reading a Tweet from Dolph during New Year's the champagne was fake so it can not be due to the Alcohol content). Then Cena came out, but he stayed by the entrance. He admitted that 2012 was a very bad year for him compared to the rest of the years of his decade long career. Cena then showed a bunch of edited photos to insult AJ, Dolph and Big E. The wedding one looked great, how ever the last one did piss me off. Cena took the insults a step too far with that last photo, but he was not finished with that. He ended the show by dumping ten tons of crap on AJ and Dolph. That is taking it a giant leap (not step) too far. Insults and interfering in matches are one thing, but broke her heart and dropped crap on her is pushing it. If this keeps up I will no longer be a Cena fan as I would have lost all respect for him.


AJ was involved in three house shows this week, but all three ended roughly the same as the one from last week, but this time the were some standard matches then just Street Fight or Steel Cage matches. That is the problem with House Shows, the all are the same as each other.
Just to let people known, there are still no plans on a third weekly post yet. Give it a month or two and then I might have one by then.

Now for the Watch, Listen and Read section:

First thing I forgot to say last week I received a chocolate Bear from Jake on Sunday the 30th of December.

New Year’s Eve
Watched: This week’s episode of the Gadget Show, Dragon Age: Dawn Of The Seeker and episodes 125 to 129 of the dubbed version of Bleach.
Received: Dragon Age: Dawn Of The Seeker.

New Year’s Day
Watched: Part of episode 1022 of WWE Raw and episode 130 of the dubbed version of Bleach. 

Wednesday
Watched: Episodes 131 (finishing season 6) to 133 of the dubbed version of Bleach, part of episode 1022 of WWE Raw and episode 302 of the subtitled version of Bleach.
Read: Chapter 178 of Bleach (finishing volume 20).

Thursday
Watched: Episodes 20 and 21 of Dragon Ball Z, the rest of episode 1022 of WWE Raw and episode 134 of the dubbed version of Bleach.



Friday
Watched: Episode 104 of the Gadget Show Web TV and episode 22 of Dragon Ball Z.
Read: Chapter 179 of Bleach.
Brought: Something special for my DreadBall figures. I will revile what it is after I get them. I also picked up a figure for my CWC 7TV team which cried out Edge to me for some odd reason.
Received: Issue one of Batman Automobile Collection.

Saturday
Watched: Episodes 678 of WWE Smackdown.
Brought and Received: Totchlight from the Steam sales.


Valentina Hawke in "Healer"
Bear in "Damsal"
Sunday
Watched: Wallace And Gromit in A Matter Of Loaf And Death, episode 303 (New Year 2011 special) of the subtitle version of Bleach, episode 135 of the dubbed version of Bleach, episode 105 of the Gadget Show Web TV and episode 23 of Dragon Ball Z.
Read: Chapter 180 of Bleach.

Now for the week's Cosplay Deviants sets. This week we started the three sets a week with Monday being where the extra set is. With the pictures I plan on doing two ever side of this section and then a large scale one at the bottom before the Cosplay Card. The larger picture will be of my favourite set of the week.  On New Year's Eve there was a new set from the new deviant Valentina Hawke. The set is called Healer and in it she cosplays as Reith from Magna Carta. On Wednesday there was a new set from the deviant Mery Jane. The set is called Dot and in it she cosplays as Louise Francoise le Blanc de La Valliere from Zero no Tsukaima. The set on Saturday was a new set from the deviant Bear. The set is called Damsel and in it she cosplays as Princess Peach (also known as Princess Toadstool) from the Mario games.


Mery Jane in "Dot."

This week I am doing a new Cosplay Card is of Bear.



Lastly is this week's printing segment. This week's is a new team for 7TV, The Hive Organic Collective or the Hive for short. Their are the third team bested on old stories of mine. The others being the Silicon Robotic Empire and the X-Guards.


Staring, Hive Master
Star Arch Type: Sinister Mystic
Move: 6
Def: 4
Hits: 3
Str: 3
Agi: 4
Int: 6
Mor: 5
Attacks: Brawl 3+.
Special Effects, Star Qualities and other notes: Weaver of Fates, Hypnotise, Mind Blast, Regeneration, Force Field, Psychic and Luck (2).
Rating: 60.
Model: A Warmachine Cephalyx Overlord on a Hive World base.


Extras, Hive Warriors (2)
Extra Arch Type: Mutoid with Energy Blast.
Rating: 20 ratings for the first one and 15 rating for each extra one.
Model: A of Tau Fire Warrior, Tyranid Termagant and couple of other random bits from Game Workshop.


Extras, Medic
Extra Arch Type: Civilian Expert with Medic.
Rating: 5 ratings.

Model: A modified Games Workshop Tau Krot.


Next week I will be doing seven more DreadBall figures. This time they will be two more human players (bringing the team to the starting eight players), Wildcard and four Forge Fathers (Dwarfs) player, oh and the second ball. Not only that but as I am a bit ahead of myself in painting, I am also doing my 150 rating MIB team for 7TV as a bonus.

Until next time, Armour Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment