MK HeroClix House Rules

Sunday 27 January 2013

WWE Royal Rumble 2013

Hi all and welcome to a Royal Rumble special post. I these special I talk about my thoughts of the up and coming event. OK so the event will start in several hours time, I should have wrote this several days to a week age, but C'est la vie.

First of is the pre-show match, the U.S. Champion Antonio Cesaro verses The Miz. I hope the Miz will kick Ceasaro butt.

Next is the WWE Champion CM Punk verses The Rock. How can CM Punk cheat his way out of this one?  If the Shield interfere he will be striped of his title. If Rock wins, he has to compete more than a couple of time a year. I would like to see the Rock dethrone CM Punk, but I beat CM Punk or Paul Heyman will find a way to cheat.

Next is the World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio verses Big Show in a Last Man Standing Match. Hope Del Rio will win, but you can never count the dangerous Big Show. The KO punch is a perfect weapon in this style of match. However will ever still be the World Heavyweight Champion by the end of the night as Dolph Ziggler still has his Money in the Back contact.

Next is the WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No verses Team Rhodes Scholars. Will Team Rhodes Scholars win this match, "HELL NO".


Next is the massive 30-Man Royal Rumble Match. The titled match of the event. Known competitors according to the WWE website are:

John Cena, Sheamus, Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler (who has to choose of being No. 1 or No. 2), 3MB (Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre), Antonio Cesaro, Wade Barrett, The Miz, Ryback, Bo Dallas (the winner of the NXT Tournament), Team Hell No, The Great Khali, Kofi Kingston and The Prime Time Players.

So 18 out of 30 competitors have been officially named. I am sure that Brodus Clay and Team Rhodes Scholars are in it as well leave 9 spaces. I like to see ever Sheamus, The Miz, Kane or Daniel Bryan win this match. Sorry AJ, I am not a Dolph fan and I bet being number 1 or 2 has killed all his chances of winning. If he does win some how, I will support him and cheer for him as long as AJ is at his side. However I have a feeling tho, if the Rock wins his match against CM Punk, Cena will win the Royal Rumble match for a WrestleMania rematch.

Wish there was a Divas Championship match between AJ and Kaitlyn. Maybe their leaving that until WrestleMania. I will talk about the final results of the Royal Rumble on the Neoscream's Life post that will be posted on the 5th of February. Until next time, Armour up.

No comments:

Post a Comment