MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Neoscream's Life: 25th of February to 3rd March 2013

MSA-005 Methuss in Mobile Armour mode
Welcome to another week of my life. For those new to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. It also includes the AJ Lee news; the latest Cosplay Deviants sets and news; my "Watch, Listen and Read" lists; and a painting/converting section with 7TV teams, DreadBall Figures and Super Dungeon Explore.

I went into work at my normal time on Monday as no one contacted me about my hour last weekend. When I got there for a 9:50AM start, I found I was down for a 12PM start. So I had to wait around in a freezing cold staff room for over two hours. I used the time to finish writing up last week's Neoscream's Life post and reading up on A+ as I had the book in my bag.

Last week I forgot to state that a second KickStarter survey for DreadBall was sent out. It only focused on adding more stuff to the second weave of stuff. You can add some of the first wave bits like the pitches, dice and t-shirt. They have also added new t-shirts and Strike Zones for the Season Two teams. By the look of the survey, the Season Two keepers and downed counters will be shipping in the third wave as there are no oppositions for them. I plan on adding a pack of each of the Season One Keepers, ever the Season One Completist set or just a second set of Season One downed tokens, an extra pack of cards, three more packs of 48 bases, the Robot team t-shirt and an extra pitch. I was originally before the survey plan on getting the cardboard pitch, but when the survey arrived I decided to get the MDF pitch as it is almost half price with the KickStarter price compared to the Mantic store. However I found out I have saved a lot more money in my account than I first thought and I have decided to treat myself to the custom strike zone acrylic pitch. I plan on getting green and ever silver or pink as the strike zone colours. Personal I wanted green and purple or gold, but sadly their is no chooses for purple and gold. I plan on filling the survey and sending it off ever next week (which is this week) the week after as it has to be in by the 17th of March.


Wednesday night/Thursday Morning I had a terrible night's sleep. Bandit, one of my mum's cats had a vets appointment on Thursday to have his teeth cleaned. So from 7PM on wards on Wednesday we had to take up all the cat food and not let ever one out. Because of this Bandit was in a bad mood and was picking on Ming, my mum's other cat. This course my mum to close her bedroom door on them. So all night Bandit was scratching at the door and hauling all night. I could not sleep in as my mum had things for me to do before work at 12PM, plus I had to get a new clock for my bedroom as the old new broke down during the night. When we got Bandit back from the vet's at about 5:30PM, we were told he could not go out tonight or tomorrow. Beep. So I called off HeroClix as it looked like I would loss out on more sleep. Luckily Bandit behaved himself on Thursday night/Friday morning So I was rested for Friday. Oh and the clock I picked up was crap.


During the week, Crooked Dice Games release four new figures. These were three SCUBA divers (formerly called frogmen) and a Femdriod character called Madamdroid who is there 100th figure. A PDF of the rules for Madamdroid for 7TV has been posted and with them came major changes to the Femdroids. The changes were that all their upgrades cost 2 ratings now instead of 6 ratings. This means there is a gap of 8 ratings in my Silicon Robotic Empire team. Now a gap like that will need filling. But with what? A Lab Bot (Scientist)! Two Repair Bots (Technician) with out pistols! Or a Robo-Rodent With this out of the blue major change to rating, I will need to think of something. At the moment I looks like I will go for the Lab Bot as I have a figure to us as one, just need to undercoat and paint it. When will this happen? Not a clue at the moment as I have already undercoated a ton of figures. May be between mid to late April.


Now for some AJ Lee news. AJ appeared on Raw this Monday the 25th of February. AJ was supporting Dolph Ziggler with Big E Langston like normal. Dolph had a match against Ryback, which Dolph lost.

Now for the Watch, Listen and Read section:

Monday
Watched: Episode 36 of Mobile Suit Victory Gundam and, episode 15 of Pirate Sentai Gokaiger
Read: Finished chapter 6 of CompTIA A+ Certification.

Tuesday
Watched: Episode 1031 of WWE Raw, episode 23 of GaoGaiGar and episode 310 of the subtitled version of Bleach.
Brought: I pre-ordered the DVD box set of Seasons 1 and 2 of Game of Thrones.

Wednesday
Listened: Episode 352 of Anime Pulse and episode 195 of Manga Pulse.

Thursday
Watched: A Gadget Show web clip (4th Day - iPad Review).
Listened: Episode 4 of Fan Pulse.
Brought and Received: A new alarm clock.

Friday
Watched: Two Gadget Show web clips (5th Day - Kinect aka 'Project Natal' First Look and 6th Day - Playstation Move First Look) and episode 226 of the subtitled version of Naruto Shippuden.
Listened: Episode 1 of TalkDreadBall and episode 196 of Manga Pulse.
Received: Seasons 1 and 2 of Game of Thrones.

Saturday
Watched: Episode 685 of WWE Smackdown.


Ethereal in "Heir"
Vivka in "Princess of Heart"
Sunday
Watched: Episodes 1, 2 and half of 3 of Season Two of Game of Thrones, episode 413 of the subtitled version of One Piece, episode 20 of Season 2 of Mobile Suit Gundam 00, a Gadget Show web clip (7th Day - IFA Special), episode 16 of the dubbed version of Naruto Shippuden and episode 3 of Tiger and Bunny.
Read: Chapter 210 of Naruto.

Now for the week's Cosplay Deviants sets. On Monday there was a new set from the deviant Ethereal. The set is called Heir and in it she cosplayed as Ayano Kannagi from Stigma of the Wind/Kaze no Stigma. On Wednesday there was a new set from the deviant Megumi-Chan. The set is called Beastkin and in it she cosplay as Makoto Nanaya from BlazBlue. And finally the set on Saturday was a new set from the deviant Vivka. The set is called Princess of Heart and in it she cosplayed as Kairi from Kingdom Hearts.


Megumi-Chan in "Beastkin"

This week I am doing an updated Cosplay Cards of Ethereal and Vivka.



Lastly is this week's painting segment. This week is a double bill. First off is the 250 rating upgraded version of my Section Nine (Ghost in the Shell) team. I have upgraded both Chief Daisuke Aramaki and Ishikawa to Co-Stars.




Staring Major Motoko Kusanagi
Arch Type: Million Dollar Marvel
Move: 6
Def: 5
Hits: 3
Str: 3
Agi: 4
Int: 4
Mor: 5
Attacks: Brawl 3+, SMG 3+.
Special Effects, Star Qualities and other notes: "That'll Do Nicely, Sir", Military Training, Alien, Invisible, Kung Fu Grip, Six Sense, Fists of Fury and Luck (2).
Rating: 55
Model: Hasslefree Miniatures HFA069 Tomoko.

Co-Staring Botuo
Extra Type: Dependable Deputy.
Move: 6
Def: 4
Hits: 2
Str: 4
Agi: 3
Int: 3
Mor: 5
Attacks: Brawl 3+, High Caliber Pistol 3+.
Special Effects, Star Qualities and other notes: Sidekick (Major Motoko Kusanagi), Fists of Fury, Military Training, Great Strength, Luck (1) and Leadership (1).
Rating: 38
Model: Hasslefree Miniatures HFA072 Captain Isseki.

Co-Staring Togusa
Extra Type: Plucky Assistant.
Move: 6
Def: 4
Hits: 2
Str: 3
Agi: 3
Int: 4
Mor: 5
Attacks: Brawl 3+, High Caliber Pistol 3+.
Special Effects, Star Qualities and other notes: Concealment, Plucky, Heroic Surge, Tumbling, Inspirational and Luck (1).
Rating: 32
Model: em4miniatures 0054 Suit with Hand gun converted with new hair, no tie and a top (or jumper) instead of a shirt.

Co-Staring Saito
Extra Type: Dependable Deputy.
Move: 6
Def: 4
Hits: 2
Str: 3
Agi: 5
Int: 4
Mor: 3
Attacks: Brawl 3+, High Caliber Pistol 3+.
Special Effects, Star Qualities and other notes: Sidekick (Major Motoko Kusanagi), Eagle Eye, Military Training, Concealment, Luck (1) and Cat Burglar.
Rating: 36
Model: em4miniatures SFP1 Troopers legs/back body, em4miniatures SFP2 Gangers front body/head and a Games Workshop Inquisitor Lasgun.

Co-Staring, Ishikawa
Extra Type: Crackpot Inventor
Move: 6
Def: 4
Hits: 2
Str: 3
Agi: 3
Int: 5
Mor: 4
Attacks: Brawl 6, Stun Pistol 4+.
Special Effects, Star Qualities and other notes: Repair, Gadget, Saboteur, Militry Training and Boffin (2).
Rating: 40
Model: Hasslefree Miniatures HFG312 Ruth converted with one of the Hasslefree Miniatures HFL102 Human Male Heads.

Co-Staring, Chief Daisuke Aramaki
Extra Type: Investigative Academic
Move: 6
Def: 3
Hits: 2
Str: 3
Agi: 3
Int: 4
Mor: 5
Attacks: Brawl 5+.
Special Effects, Star Qualities and other notes: Heroic Surge, Inspirational, Militry Training, Luck (1) and Leader (2).
Rating: 25
Model: Reaper Miniatures 50202 Government Agent Jones converted with a new head from Hasslefree Miniatures and a document instead of Neuralizer.

Extras, Borma and Paz
Extra Type: Security Guards
Move: 6
Def: 3
Hits: 1
Str: 3
Agi: 3
Int: 3
Mor: 2
Attacks: Brawl 4+ and SMG 4+.
Special Effects, Star Qualities and other notes: Blocker.
Rating: 9 each
Model: Borma - em4miniatures SFP1 Troopers body, em4miniatures SFP2 Gangers shootgun and a new head from Hasslefree Miniatures. Paz - Reaper Miniatures 50033 Horace "Action" Jackson with a new head from Hasslefree Miniatures.


Future plans are to upgrade both Borma and Paz to Co-Stars and add several Soldiers and Technicians. Lastly is the next groups of seven Super Dungeon Explore figures. This third group is Claw Tribe Barbarian, Hearthsworn Fighter, Riftling Rogue, one more Treasure Chest and three Kobolt Gougers.


Group 3 minus the treasure chest
Groups 1 to 3 all together
All the Heroes

Next week I am doing the 200 points upgraded version of my G.O.D. S. team. If it ends up being a double bill, I will be doing the third Super Dungeon Explore group. For those who are interested, the DreadBall conversations I was work on are finished, undercoated and are almost finished painting.

Until next time, Armour Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment