MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Neoscream's Life: 26th October to 1st November 2015

Gear Chronicle
Welcome to the new Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of what games I have been playing and what I have watch.



"Life"

On Monday evening I went to Wargames Workshop MK with Kingdom Death Monster. Bob, Adrian, Michael, Tristan and Will turned up to play so we had a sixth player. Only two of the six survivors managed to survive the level one White Lion. They used their Endeavours on discovering Song of the Brave, building both the Skinners and Organ Grinder. They gained a child and choose the Survival of the Fitness principle. With the remaining resources they built Rawhide Gloves, Rawhide Headband, Rawhide Vest, a second Bone Dagger, Cat Gut Bow, King Spear and Lion Beast Katar.
During the week I was off work and had a major tidy/sort out/reorganised my bedroom. Here are some pictures of how the room looks now.


On Friday both myself and Darren H went down to Simon’s to play some Kingdom Death Monster. We got two Lantern Years in. During the two Lantern years they lost three Survivors, but gained an extra one from Intimacy events (one of the last survivors where due to another Intimacy event). They managed to discover Language, Hovels and Ammonia. They build/gain the locations Lantern Hoard, Bone Smith, Skinnery, Organ Grinder and Catarium. And with their resources they built King Spear, Dried Acanthus, Rawhide Vest, Bone Dart, Bone Dagger and Bone Axe.



“HeroClix”

On Thursday I went down to York House for HeroClix. Last week’s scenario was “Battle of the Time Lords”. 800 points, five actions, the team must contain at least one figure with the Past or Future keyword. Figures with the Past/Future keyword gain all keywords. As there are no Doctor Who HeroClix, my team ended up being a S.H.I.E.L.D. team due to a character not having the past keyword while they should have it. The team were:

Iron Paladin (053 Marvel Invincible Iron Man) 110
Immortus (020 Marvel Secrete Invasion) 157
Nathaniel Richards (204 Marvel Supernova) 167
Kang the Conqueror (048 Marvel Supernova) 199
Kang (047 Marvel Supernova) 129
Howard Stark (021 Avengers Movies) 33
=795 points

On the first round I was up against Adrian who was using an X-Men themed team who were:

Franklin Richards (007 Marvel Days of Future Past) 64
Rachel Summers (010 Marvel Days of Future Past) 76
Ancient One (037 Marvel Amazing Spider-Man) 75
Cannonball (024 WizKids Marvel LEs) 125
Emma Frost (010 Marvel Avengers verses X-Men) 100
Colossus (012 Marvel Avengers verses X-Men) 175
Jubilee (047 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 56
3 x Cuckoo (009 Mutations and Monsters) 40 x 3 =120
=794 points

Sadly I lost, but barely. I should have push to take out Cannonball and Colossus. Also Darren S won his game against Michael. On the second round I was up against Michael who was using a Green Lanterns themed team who were:

Green Lantern Recruit (005 DC War of Light) 50
Arisia (015 DC War of Light) 75
Boodikka (017 DC War of Light) 75
Katma Tui (022 DC War of Light) 117
Saarek (024 DC War of Light) 101
Hannu (043 DC War of Light) 160
Guy Gardner (104 DC War of Light) 120 + Green Scissors (R200.07 DC War of Light) 8 = 128
Rond Vidar (103 DC War of Light) 80 + Green Catapult (R200.08 DC War of Light) 10 = 90
=796 points

I managed to win this game. Also Darren S won his game against Adrian.  On the third and final round I was up against Adrian who was using an EVERY/ANY THING themed team who were:

Kang's Time Chair (064 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.) 90
Kang the Conqueror (104 Marvel Age of Ultron event) 190
Immortus (058 Marvel Avengers Assemble) 160
Franklin Richards (007 Marvel Days of Future Past) 64
Kang (050 Marvel Chaos War) 151
Nick Fury (056 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.) 120
=775 points

I was winning for most of the game, but Darren S managed to win with Nick Fury still standing.

This week’s scenario will be “Remembrance Sunday”. 500 points. At least one of your figures must be military related (i.e. Solider/Spy Keyword, (Captain) Britain, Ursa (Major), August (General) in Iron etc). All military related figures increase their defence by +1 (Max) if adjacent to another military related figure.



“Loot Crate”

On Monday last week I received my October Loot Crate. The theame this time was “Time”. On top of the collector’s badge and magazine the cate contained:

·         An exclusive Back to the Future Dr. Emmett Brown Vunyl Figure by Funko.
·         An exclusive Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure T-Shirt by Loot Crate Labs.
·         An exclusive Back to the Future Part II Hoverboard Replica by Quatum Mechanix.
·         And an exclusive Doctor Who Spork Utensil by 50/Fifty.


Sadly this was not as great of a crate as I hoped. I am not a fan of Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure so the t-shirt was crap to me. I was hoping for a Doctor Who or a cross over t-shirt than this one. Please note that this statement was about my taste and not an insult to the movies or people who like the movies. I just wanted to point that out as I remember once make a comment about preferring “Q” to “N” while I clearly said I still liked “N” and someone took it as I was trashing “N” big time. Anyway back to topic. The other stuff where nice, but sadly I would had preferred more Doctor Who, but then I am a Doctor Who fan.

If you have not notice from the videos I have been sharing, November’s theme will be Combat and will have stuff from things like Street Fighter.



“Cardfight Vanguard Sneak Peak”

On Saturday I went down to Wargames Workshop for the Cardfight Vanguard G Title Booster 1: Touken Ranbu -ONLINE- Sneak Peak. It was also a Cardfight Vanguard and Weiß Schwarz free play event too. Touken Ranbu also known as “Sword Boys” by the Vanguard fans in a new cross promotional clan that will only exist in this booster set, not even the Fighter’s Collection sets will add to this clan. It is an online game in Japan where you play as famous legendary Japanese sword that have been turned into male characters.
Anyway due to only five people doing the Sneak Peek, we never played the sealed event. Instead we allowed to buy more four booster bundles as they have two Sneak Peek event packs and we were allowed to play in the Free Fight event. However they randomly determined who would be the one to win the mat and I shockingly won it. Well anyway I brought two more booster bundles and built a deck. During the Free Fight event I used both my new Touken Ranbu and Genesis decks. I played about seven games with sadly only one win, but it was against Liam. I earned several promo cards. One was a Jetraizer, which I added to my Nova Grappler deck. Despite the losing, I enjoyed the day.



"Painting and Converting"

For this post I have for you all the Kingdom Death/Wrath of Kings Twilight Knight cross over figure and another of Greygore Boomhowler’s Trolls from Warmachine.


On Friday's post I should have for you all Wind from Demi Gods and a Pokémon. During the week I managed to finish painting three more Guild Ball figures and two Robotech figures. I also under coated a bunch of Arcadia Quest figures and a Zombicide figure. Below is an image of my painting table at the end of last Sunday night (or the start of Monday morning).




“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Watched: WWE Elimination Chamber, episode 2 of season four of Arrow and episode 2 of season two of the Flash.
Brought and Received: Two boosters of G-BT04 Soul Strike Against The Supreme and some card sleeves.
Received: October’s Loot Crate.

Tuesday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw, episode 6 of season nine Doctor Who and that week’s episode of the Gadget Show.
Brought: Some Cardfight Vanguard cards. Two copies of “Goddess of Decline, Hel” and one copy of Ultimate Dimensional Robo, Great Daiyusha.

Wednesday
Watched: Episodes 1 and 2 of the Muppets and episode 3 of season two of the Flash.

Thursday
Watched: Episodes 1 and 2 of season one of Space Dandy.
Received: Two copies of the Cardfight Vanguard card “Goddess of Decline, Hel”.

Friday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Main Event, episode of season four of Arrow, episode 1 of Supergirl and episodes 3 and 4 of season one of Space Dandy.
eBay: Won the Stormclad Cygnar Heavy Warjack.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Smackdown, that week’s episode of Weekenders and episodes 5 to 12 of season one of Space Dandy.
Received: The Cardfight Vanguard card “Ultimate Dimensional Robo, Great Daiyusha”.
Brought: The Halloween Twilight Knight Pin-Up from Kingdom Death.

Sunday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS, episode 45 of Cardfight Vanguard G and episodes 19 to 25 (finish) of Steins;Gate.
Brought and Received: Twelve boosters of G Title Booster 1: Touken Ranbu -ONLINE- and a Deck box.
eBay: Won the Malifaux M2E Outcast Arsenal Box Wave One.

Still in the post or soon be should
My Last Saga bits.
The Stormclad Cygnar Heavy Warjack.
The Malifaux M2E Outcast Arsenal Box Wave One.
My Dungeon Saga: The Dwarf King’s Quest stuff. (No the game)
My Home Raiders stuff.


Until next time, hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment