MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Neoscream's Life: 2nd to 8th November 2015

Granblue
Welcome to the new Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of what games I have been playing and what I have watch.



"Life"

I was back in Hell (work) this week. On Monday morning before work I went to the dentist for my second filling. With that over and done with I do not need to see them again until March. After work on Monday I went to Wargames Workshop MK to play a game of Ashes Rise of the Phoenixborn with Liam, Shell and Keaton. It was a long game, I was the first to be knocked out and Shell was the one who won the four player game.
On Friday me, Richard and Darren H went down to Simon’s for a game of Malifaux. Yes, they are (or at least Darren H and Simon) looking at getting into it. Due to the small number of figures needed to get into it. We played the first three quick play mission from the two player starter set. They are heavily considering on starting to start this up, however they do not have a clue on what faction or master to start off with.



“HeroClix”

On Thursday I went down to York House for HeroClix. Last week’s scenario was “Remembrance Sunday”. 500 points. At least one of your figures must be military related (i.e. Solider/Spy Keyword, (Captain) Britain, Ursa (Major), August (General) in Iron etc). All military related figures increase their defence by +1 (Max) if adjacent to another military related figure. My team ended up being a S.H.I.E.L.D. team who were:

Nick Fury, Jr (001 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fast Forces) 75
Agent Coulson (002 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fast Forces) 75
Alexander Pierce (006b Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.) 60
Agent May (011 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.) 65
Agent Ward (012 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.) 55
Winter Soldier (024 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.) 95
Maria Hill (018 Marvel Captain America) 72
=497 points

On the first round I was up against Darren S who was using also using a S.H.I.E.L.D. themed team who were:

Quinjet (V001 Marvel Age of Ultron event) 70
S.H.I.E.L.D. Infiltrator (004a Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.) 35
Winter Soldier (024 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.) 95
Iron Nail (048 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.) 155
S.H.I.E.L.D. Recruit (007a Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.) 20
Mockingbird (010 Marvel Age of Ultron event) 52
Captain America (040 Marvel Hammer of Thor) 72
=499 points

Like normal Darren S won, however I did take out his Quinjet. Also Adrian won his game against his brother Michael. On the second round I was up against Michael who was using a Howling Commandos themed team who were:

Eric Koenig (004b Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.) 50
Dum Dum Dugan (017 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.) 60
Bucky (010 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.) 45
Living Mummy (011 Marvel Amazing Spider-Man) 92
Satana Hellstrom (034 Marvel Amazing Spider-Man) 82
Captain America (001 Marvel Chaos War) 60
Nick Fury (023 Marvel Captain America) 109
=498 points

I managed to win this game. Also Darren S won his game against Adrian. On the third and final round I was up against Adrian who was using an Avengers themed team who were:

Red Hulk (033 Marvel Dead Pool) 150
Rogue (021 WizKids Marvel LEs) 99
War Machine (029a Marvel Invincible Iron Man) 125
Black Widow (001 Marvel Avengers Assemble) 110
=484 points

According to Darren S this should have been a walk in a park for Adrian's team, however my team ripped his team apart shockingly quickly. Also Darren S won his game against Michael. 

This week’s scenario will be “Couples Night”. 500 points. The team must have a comic book or other media couple (Cyclop and Jean Grey for example). Both partners gains the others Keywords and they are able to carry each other regardless of symbols (and does not suffer the -2 movement doing so). Yes that means that the tiny Wasp and carry the colossal Giant Man.



"Painting and Converting"

For this post I have for you all my Loot Crate Mini Munny figure painted as Krillin from Dragon Ball and Honour from Guild Ball.

Krillin the Pokémon Trainer

On Friday's post I should have for you all Harmony, Flint and Brick from Guild Ball. During the week I managed to finish painting four more Robotech figures, four Maliflux figures, two Warmachine figures (well they only had a wash to do) and two Arcadia Quest figures. I also under coated a bunch of Zombicide figures and a Arcadia Quest figure. Below is an image of my painting table at the end of last Sunday night (or the start of Monday morning).




Fate/Stay Night
“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Brought and Received: Some card sleeves.

Tuesday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw and episodes 13 to 16 of Fate/Stay Night.

Wednesday
Watched: The last Witch Hunter.
Received: The old metal Stormclad Cygnar Heavy Warjack.

Thursday
Received: The Malifaux M2E Outcast Arsenal Box Wave One.

Friday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Main Event.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Smackdown, that week’s episode of Weekenders, 007 Spectre with my parents and episodes 17 to 23 of Fate/Stay Night.

Sunday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS, episode 47 of Cardfight Vanguard G and episode 24 (final) of Fate/Stay Night.

Still in the post or soon be should
Myt Last Saga bits.
My Dungeon Saga: The Dwarf King’s Quest stuff. (Not the game)
My Home Raiders stuff.
Kingdom Death Halloween Twilight Knight Pin-Up.



Until next time, hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment