MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 21 June 2016

Neoscream's Life: 6th to 19th June 2016

Welcome everybody to another the "Neoscream's Life" post. This is my weekly post of life, what games I have been playing, what I have been painting and what I have watching and reading. This week's Kingdom Death opening (Well second due to the look) pictures is the Wet Nurse.



"Blog News"


Sorry for the lack of posts last week. I had busy with training for the Cardfight Vanguard team Nationals, playing Transformer Earth Wars and suffering from a cold.



"Life"

On Monday the 6th of June I went to Wargames Workshop MK for the fifth part of the Frostgrave campaign. My Wizard only gained two levels again. With the first level I upped her Hit Points and with the second she learned the spell Wall. My Captain also finally gained his first level. I decided to up his Hit Points. Sadly I lost my Warhound and a Thug. Which I need to replace.

On Friday the 10th of June I went down to Simon's with Richard and Darren H for some Kingdom Death Monster. We were up against the Kingsman again. This time it was a level two. It was a nightmare. An orange humanoid fish kept on appearing in front of the Survivors cry out something. Away we lost two survivors during this Showdown phases and a third (one one with the Twilight Sword) was cursed by the King's Curse. Due to the length of the battle took, we did not have time for the settlement phase.

On Tuesday the 14th and Wednesday the 15th of June I had some Vanguard practice with Liam, Shell and Crawford, as well as Matt on Wednesday and Jordan and Jonathan on Thursday. We worked on a new secret deck. There was talks of Training on Monday 13th of June as well at Wargames Workshop MK, but it never happened.

Sadly there was no HeroClix on both Thursdays due to people being busy.

During both week’s I was suffering from a cold. It was not anything major, it was nothing to wright or talk about normally. However the first couple of days of the first week I was a little out of it and then last Friday just before Springfest I was really knocked out by the cold in pain all around my head. Luckily it had cleared by Springfest.



"Cardfight Vanguard Tournament"


On Saturday the 11th of June, I went down to Wargames Workshop MK for a Sneak Peek for G-BT07 "Glorious Bravery of Radiant Sword". Sadly Due to numbers that did not happen. Luckily There was a normal tournament to jump into. I decided to us my Nova Grappler deck. Sadly I cannot remember the results (due to how long I left it to wright this), but I did not do well. If I remembered correctly, it was more to do with time. Beeping Dyspraxia.



"Springfest Bushiroad 2016"

On Saturday the 11th of June, I went down to Huddersfield with Liam, Crawford and Jordan for Team Nationals. Sadly at the last moment Matt and Shell pulled out due to sickness. Luckily for Liam (they were his team mates), he managed to find a team online that were missing a member for other problems.

Talking about teams, I have been forgetting to talk about my team change. I was originally meant to be with Jackie and another Robert. However, due to major transport problems due to costs (over £105 per person, leaving about midnight with long waits in between stations and arrive too early) and a opening in Jordan's and David's team which includes a cheaper/better transport to the event, I ended changing teams.

Anyway, we meet up with David, Jonathan, Sam and Liam's new team mates at Huddersfield and then registered. I was using the new deck that I built during the week with the help of the others. It was a all new Cosmic Heroes deck. Jordan was using a Tachikaze deck and David was using a Kagerō deck. I managed to win my game the second round and both David and Jordan won their games on the round four. Due to the press getting to David we dropped out after the fifth round. Liam's team also dropped out then after turn five too. So we got in some trades in. I managed to finally got my fourth Cool Hank and Bustered for my Nova Grapple deck. Sadly David left. Liam managed to get a ton of cards for Shell. Jonathan's, Sam's and Crawford's team dropped out after round six. We decided to go and get lunch (which turned into more of a dinner) and then returned for more trading. We did take longer trading as Crawford (and Jordan) kept on going off for "Just one more Trade". We got back home about 9:30.

It was a great day out with the guys. Wish I could have gotten more games in or more trades or a game of Luck and Logic. But is was still a great day and I do plan on going to Solos in August.



"Painting and Converting"

During the two weeks I sadly only managed to finish painting one figure. A Doctor Who one. Because of this I have decided to not do any "Painting and Converting" sections this week.



“Watch, Listen and Read”


Monday 6th June
Brought and Received: Two boosters of Cardfight Vanguard Fighter's Collection 2016 and a new storage box for my common cards.

Tuesday 7th June
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw.

Wednesday 8th June
Nothing.

Thursday 9th June

Watched: Episode 7 of season six of Game of Throne.

Friday 10th June
Nothing.

Saturday 11th June
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders, that week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and episodes 1 to 5 of Voltron Legendary Defender.
Brought and Received: Six boosters of Cardfight Vanguard G-BT07 "Glorious Bravery of Radiant Sword".

Sunday 12th June
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS, episode 28 of Cardfight Vanguard G Stride Gate and episodes 6 to 11 of Voltron Legendary Defender.

Monday 13th June 
Watched: Episodes 12 and 13 of Voltron Legendary Defender.

Tuesday 14th June
Brought and Received: A "It's a Trap!" Star Wars fridge magnet.

Wednesday 15th June
Nothing.

Thursday 16th June
Watched: Episode 8 of season six of Game of Thrones.
Received: My Stonehaven Miniatures Halfling Adventurers stuff.

Friday 17th June
Watched: Episode 5 and 6 of Supergirl.
Received: A play set of all the Dimension Police and most of the Angel Feather from the new Cardfight Vanguard G booster set G-BT07 "Glorious Bravery of Radiant Sword".
Brought: A new case for my phone.

Saturday 18th June
Brought and Received: Two HeroClix boosters of Marvel Uncanny X-Men, a Cardfight Vanguard booster of EB07 "Mystical Magus", a Force of Will booster of "The Moonlit Savior" and Marvel Comics card folder.
Brought: The Druid figure from Kingdom Death.
Received: Several Cardfight Vanguard promo card and a new case for my phone.

Sunday 19th June
Watched: Part of that week’s episode of Weekenders and episode 29 of Cardfight Vanguard G Stride Gate.

Still in the post or soon be should
Nothing


Until next time, enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment