MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Neoscream's Life: 30th May to 5th June 2016

Welcome everybody to another the "Neoscream's Life" post. This is my weekly post of life, what games I have been playing, what I have been painting and what I have watching and reading. This week's Kingdom Death opening pictures is the Chosen.



"Life"

On Monday I went to my friend Jake's wedding. It was great seeing him so happy.

On Tuesday evening and Sunday day time I went to Wargames Workshop MK for some Cardfight Vanguard practice. I managed to get some good practice with my Novas and improved my deck by quite I bit. Just one more Busted needed, as well as seven Cool Hank and Clay-Dolls.



"HeroClix"


On Thursday evening I went down to York House for HeroClix. The scenario was is time "David(s) verses Goliath". Build two 300 points team.

  • With Team One, "Goliath", you must only have one single figure and it must be from your own collection. No other figure allowed in this team.
  • With Team Two, "David(s)", the maximum cost of individual figures is 100 points and you can borrow figures from other players.

Unlike normal, due to the quickness this should play, we did six round instead of the normal three. Each round you play as David or Goliath while the other player will play as the other.

My David(s) team was:

Pyro (006 Marvel Days of Future Past) 90
Destiny (011 Marvel Days of Future Past) 50
Mystique (018 Marvel Days of Future Past) 82
Havok (024 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 81
=303 points

My Goliath team was:

Slattern (007 Pacific Rim) 300

In the first round I was up against Michael who was using his Goliath team who was:

Gate Guardian (052 Yu-Gi-Oh Season One) 300

This meant I was using my David(s) team. This was a close game as it ended up being Pyro and his Flame Construct against Gate Guardian and then Gate Guardian got a Critical Miss while attacking Pyro. This ended up KOing Gate Guardian. So I ended up winning, due to a Critical Miss. Also Darren S's David team defeated Adrian's Goliath team.

On the second round I was up against Darren S's David(s) team. Sadly I for to take photos and cannot remember his full team, but he was using an X-Men team with Banshee and the new Quicksilver. This meant I using my Goliath team. Like normal against Darren S I lost. Also Michael's Goliath team won against Adrian's David(s) team.

On the third round I was up against Adrian's Goliath team who was:

Hal Jordan and Sinestro (052 DC War of Light) 300

This meant I was using my David(s) team. Sadly I lost this game. Also Darren S's Goliath team defeat Michael's David(s) team.

On round four I was up against Michael's David(s) team who were:

Quicksilver (054 Marvel Uncanny X-Men) 75
Wolverine (005 Marvel Avengers vs X-Men) 75
Captain America (001 Marvel Captain America Civil War Starter) 95
Falcon (004 Marvel Captain America Civil War Starter) 45
=290 points

This meant I was using my Goliath team. Slattern white washed his team. Also Darren S's Goliath team defeat Adrian's David(s) team.

On the fifth round I was up against Darren S's Goliath team who was:

Hulk (052 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD) 300

This meant I using my David(s) team. Like normal against Darren S I lost. Also Adrain's Goliath team won against Michael's David(s) team.

In the sixth and final round I was up against Adrian's David(s) team. Sadly I for to take photos and cannot remember his full team, but he was using a Green Lantern team with Rond Vidar and Guy Gardner. This meant I was using my Goliath team. I So how managed to white wash him. Also Darren S's David(s) team defeat Michael's Goliath team.

Over Darren S won and the BIG guy wins more than the little guys, about two out of three times.



"Painting and Converting"

For this post I have for you all Sting and Bowie from Arcadia Quest.


During the week I managed to finish painting four Warmachine figures and a Guild Ball figure.

In the next "Gaming News from Neoscream" post I should have for you all Lord Fang and Lydia from Arcadia Quest as well as both versions of Jeff and the Survivor version of Julien from Zombicide.

Below is an image of my painting table at the end of last Sunday night or the start of Monday morning.




“Watch, Listen and Read”


Monday
Watched: Episode six of season six of Game of Thrones (I did Watched episode five the previous week but forgot to list it) and episode 8 of Legends of Tomorrow.

Tuesday
Brought and Received: Two boosters of Cardfight Vanguard Fighter's Collection 2016.
Received: May's Loot Crate.

Wednesday
Watched: Warcraft The Beginning and that week’s episode of WWE Raw.
Brought and Received: Labyrinth.
Brought: Four Cardfight Vanguard cards.

Thursday

Received: Fourteen HeroClix figures from the Marvel Uncanny X-Men set and the mobile app game Transformers Earth Wars.

Friday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and episode 39 of GaoGaiGar.
Received: The Cardfight Vanguard cards that I ordered and some special dice.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders.

Sunday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS and episode 27 of Cardfight Vanguard G Stride Gate (they changed the name for the new season, but kept the episode count).
Brought and Received: Two boosters of Cardfight Vanguard Fighter's Collection 2016.

Still in the post or soon be should
Nothing


Until next time, enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment