First off we have the Bushiroad news. With Weiß Schwarz, last week saw the release of the Osomatsu's booster set in Japanese. Also today will see the release of the Disgaea Trial Deck, Booster set and Meister Set in English.
With Cardfight Vanguard, last week saw the release of G Booster Set 7 "Glorious Bravery of Radiant Sword" in English. Also today will see the release of the third G Clan Booster "Blessing of Divas" in Japanese.
Also Luck and Logic is finally out in English this week with the release of the two Trial Decks "Brave Logic" and "Rinne Logic", and the booster set BT01 "Growth and Genesis".
Now for the Cool Mini or Not news. The Massive Darkness KickStar is still going Strong. Since the last post the following Stretch Goals have been unlocked: A set of Frost dice as an add-on; a set of Marble dice as an add-on; Six Troglodyte Brute Minions; a Troglodyte Brute Boss; a Plastic Token pack as an add-on; a Troglodyte Agent; Bloodseeker Minotaur; twelve Troglodyte Warrior Minions; a Troglodyte Warrior Boss; the Troglodytes expansion as an add-on; the KickStarter Exclusive Crossover set as an add-on; four Level Two Treasure Chests; the KickStarter Exclusive Monster Nightmare Thing; the Hero Sarah the High Elf; Doors and Bridges 3D pack as an add-on; Chests and Pillars 3D pack as an add-on; the KickStarter Exclusive Monster Oni; the KickStarter Exclusive Monster Werebear; Warrior Priests vs The Spearmaiden Cyclops expansion as an add-on; and the Ratlings expansion as an add-on.
The Stretch Goals that are still going as I post this are: The Hero Silence the Thief at $1,930k.
Also there WILL be a reprint of the sold out game, Kingdom Death Monster. That is all that they will reveal.
Now for the Frostgrave news. I forgot to post this in the last post (two weeks ago) and I only remember at the last moment. The Nickstarter (or Gnickstarter which they are calling it) had started for their "Into The Breeding Pits". A Gnickstarter is a North Star and Osprey Games pre-order program offering you deals on their new products. Basically it is a KickStarter, but the turn out is faster as the products are already in production. Their are six levels to back/pre-order at. Level One is "Pit Slave" and in it you get a copy of the "Into The Breeding Pits" book and a Wizard Sheet. Level Two is "Pit Survivor" and in it you get everything in Level One, the plastic Gnolls boxset and all Spend Goals. Level Three is "Pit Warrior" and in it you get everything in Level Two and four packs of the new metal Gnolls figures. Level Four is "Pit Chief" and in it you get everything in Level Three, the three new Wizard packs, the new Specialist Soldier pack and the Barbarian Chief figure for the next book "Forgotten Pacts". Level Five is "Pit Lord" and in it you get everything in Level Four, the Frostgrave Rulebook, the "Thaw of the Lich Lord" book, the Soldiers plastic box set, the Cultists plastic box set, the Lich Lord figureand the Gnoll Chieftain figure. Lastly Level Six is "Pit Master" which includes the whole Frostgrave range.
Since it started they managed to unlock the following Spend Goals that will be added to Level Two and above: A Hyena; three Giant Rats; a Violent Fungi; and a wallpaper for participants computers.
The Spend Goals that are still going as I post this are: A second Violent Fungi and a second wallpaper at £28k.
I backed this at Level Two.
Lastly some Transformers Earth Wars news. Last week they have added both Huffer and Bombshell to the game and then this week saw Longhaul and Alpha Bravo added to the game as well as some updates. Also yesterday they started their first event, "More Than Meets The Eye".
- Wave four of Kingdom Death Monster (December 2013), “Mekton Zero” (digital December 2013, physical March 2014), wave three of “Journey Wrath of Daemons” (July 2014), “Paranoia” (June 2015), wave two of “Shadows of Brimstone” (August 2014), “Zero Agents” (December 2015), wave two of “Robotech RPG Tactics” (December 2013), wave three of “Infinity RPG” (October 2016) and wave two of “Slaughterball” (June 2015) have all been delay due to problems and currently have no dates on when these will start shipping.
- "Mechabrick Upgraded" (March 2016), “Halfling Adventurers Miniatures” (January 2016) and “Battle System’s Urban Post Apocalypse Terrain” is shipping or will be starting to ship soon.
- “Myth Journeyman”, "Dropfleet Commander", wave two of "Zombicide Black Plague" (December 2015), "Warbears and Stagriders, Fantasy Wargames Miniatures" (March 2016) and wave one of the “Infinity RPG” (February 2016) should be shipping this month.
- "Frostgrave: Into The Breeding Pits" will be ending on the 4th of July 2016.
- "Massive Darkness" will be ending on the 8th of July 2016.
- "The Others: 7 Sins" (March 2016), “Demigods Rising” (July 2015), "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shadows of the Past", "Odyssey Argonauts" and "Frostgrave: Into The Breeding Pits" should ship in July 2016.
- Wave one of "The Walking Dead All Out War" should be shipping in August 2016.
- Both wave one of “Warpath” and the PDFs for "Fragged Empire RPG: Protagonist Archive and Miniatures" should ship in September 2016.
- “Conan” board game (February 2016), "Rail Raiders Infinite" and "Arcadia Quest Inferno" (June 2016) should ship in October 2016.
- Both wave two of “Journey Wrath of Daemons” (July 2014) and wave two of the “Infinity RPG” (July 2016) should ship some time between October and December 2016.
- "Masmorra: Dungeon of Arcadia" should ship in November 2016.
- “Super Dungeon Explore: Legends” should ship in December 2016.
- "Widower's Wood" should ship in January 2017.
- Wave two of "Warpath" should ship some time between January to March 2017.
- The physical stuff for "Fragged Empire RPG: Protagonist Archive and Miniatures" should ship in February 2017.
- Both "Dark Souls: The Board Game" and "Massive Darkness" should ship in April 2017.
- "Ghostbusters The Board Game 2" should ship in May 2017.
"Up and coming Events"
- Every Monday (except Bank Holidays) night at Wargames Workshop MK is there Wargames and Boardgamers night.
- Every Thursday night Milton Keynes Wargames Society holds a gaming night at York House in Stony Stratford.
- On Saturday the 25th of June 2016, there will be a Cardfight Vanguard duos tournament at Wargames Workshop MK. Please check the "Card Circuit M.K." Facebook group for details.
- On Sunday the 26th of June 2016, there will be a Malifaux Story Event tournament at Wargames Workshop MK.
- On Sunday the 26th of June 2016, there will be a Force of Will Sneak Peek at Wargames Workshop MK. Please check the "Card Circuit M.K." Facebook group for details.
- On Sunday the 3rd of July 2016, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Steam Roller Warmachine/Hordes tournament at Wargames Workshop Northampton.
- On Monday the 4th of July 2016, will be the six part of the Frostgrave campaign being played at Wargames Workshop MK. We will be meeting up once a month on the first Monday of the month for ten months. For details please check the "Frostgrave: The Beginning" Facebook group.
- On Sunday the 17th of July 2016, Guardians of Tyr will be running A Game of Thrones the card game tournament at Wargames Workshop Northampton.
- On Saturday the 6th of August 2016, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Steam Roller Warmachine/Hordes tournament at Wargames Workshop MK.
Wargames Workshop MK has a £3 gaming fee or £3.50 for tournaments that do not already have a charge.
For rules for Guardians of Tyr tournaments and leagues as well as information on pre booking your place in tournament. Pre booking is highly recommended so they know how many people are coming. So please go to their website which there is a link to it under my links section which are located on the right hand side of this blog.
York House has a £3 on the day gaming fee (unless you are a child or unemployed where it is £1) and a £5 fee for a year’s membership. However the first day is free and they normally only take the yearly membership fee at the start of the year. The hall officially opens at 7PM for us gamers, but normally people start arriving about fifteen minutes early to grab tables.
Until next time, enjoy life.