MK HeroClix House Rules

Saturday 6 May 2017

Neoscream's Life and Painting Table: A return to painting. 6th May 2017

Welcome to another, and most likely the last, "Neoscream's Life post or is it "Neoscream's Painting Table". This will be the last of my "Neoscream's Life" post, but I will try to do life updates on my "Neoscream's Painting Table" posts now and then. I am back to painting again and I plan on changing how the posts are done slightly. Instead of a group of backlog figures, I plan on doing a picture of the figures I finished that week what is currently on the painting table (if the table is tidy) and the backlog until it is all done (starting whenever I re-setup the photo box).

With my bedroom and Shed, I have sorted out a couple of more boxes and almost filled the three towers with boxed Transformers. I plan on finishing things next week as I am off work for nine days for Campaign and my Birthday.


Painting Table

On Monday I got a lot of painting do and fixed a bunch of KDM figures that got damage. I need to find a better way to carry the boxes containing the Survivors as the bag with the folders for things like gear cards and campaign sheets. Anyway, from then and now (as I post this) I have managed to finish a late Birthday gift for a friend (pictures will come after I give it to them), the Wizard, Apprentice, Captain and one of the Thieves for my new Frostgrave Warband and a gift for another friend which I done a lot of work to (pictures will come after I give it to the person).

And now to gaming.

Sadly the photo box is not reset up yet.


Computer Gaming

On Sunday night after posting the last post, myself, Richard and Darren H meet online and played three games of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide. There was no Simon as he was away for the weekend. We all had a load of technical issues. More due to microphones. However, my keyboard was doing its normal freezing at times like what it does with Left4Dead. I have a feeling I might need to invest in a better keyboard for gaming.


Dark Souls

On Thursday as there was no HeroClix, I went down to Wargames Workshop MK to play Bob's new board game, Dark Souls. We were joined by Anthony and Matthew. It looks really good and is very simple to play, but hard to win like KDM and the Dark Souls computer games it is based on. I played as the Knight and was Tanking most of the time. We sadly only had time for the Mini-Boss, but we did take photos so we could try to continue on to the Boss at a later date hopefully. The Mini-Boss we went against was Gargoyle. It was easy, but that was most likely due to the fact that we knew how hard the game was and made sure we were tooled up before fighting the Mini-Boss.


Well, that is it for this post. Until all are with the Lantern-Spark.

No comments:

Post a Comment