|Warpath in coming|
Welcome to the “Gaming News from Neoscream”. This is my weekly gaming news post for miniature games, RPGs, some card games, my painting and upcoming local events.
First off we have the HeroClix news. We got previews of: Winter Soldier from Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D..
Now for the Mantic news. Mantic have be showing off a painted Enforcer Jetbike for Deadzone.
Wave one of King of War has just finish shipping. Dungeon Saga should now start shipping mid-October.
The long awaited Warpath KickStarter should be starting this coming Monday I they have be showing off a tank from the Forge Fathers that they are working on for it, called the Firefight.
Next is the Battle System news. The Post Apocalypse Terrain KickStarter should be starting today.
Now for the Cool Mini or Not news. With their “The Others: 7 Sins” Kickstarter they have managed to unlocked since the last post: The Greed Avatar; twelve Greed Cards; a Greed Board; a Greed Controller; six Greed Abominations in three sculpts; six Corrupted Policeman Acolytes in three sculpts; the Kickstarter exclusive Sniper Hero Nichole; an Art Book add-on; two old town tiles (the ruins and the docks); a Lust Controller; twelve Lust Cards; a Lust Board; the Gamma Team expansion; six Lust Abominations in three sculpts; three Sin Dice; a dice pack add-on; and the Lust Avatar.
As I post this the stretch goal that are still going are: The Sniper Hero Polly at $530k; and a Kickstarter Exclusive new city tile the sports centre at $530k.
Next is the Modiphius news. They have finally started the KickStarter for the Infinity Role-play Game. This is a role-play game based in Corvus Belli’s Infinity miniatures game. There are several Pledge levels and I will not be listing them. However I have included a graphic from the KickStarter that goes over them after several Stretch Goals were made. I have gone for the "Print and PDF Master" level. This level original got you a Physical copy of the Core Book and PDF copy of all books.
Since starting on Wednesday they have managed to unlock: The Core Book was funded; everyone who gets a copy of the Core Book (PDF or Physical) will now get a PDF copy of the Player's Guide; all backers of Pledge levels for physical copies of the Core Book will get a free miniature of their choice from a six different miniatures; the number of artwork in the Core Book has been increased; the Gamesmaster Guide; the Shadow Affairs Campaign; digital wallpaper based around the RPG; Form Fillable Character Sheets; Several pre-made characters from the staff at Corvus Belli; an eight page Adventure made by the Corvus Belli team; the Nomad Faction Source Book; and a Spanish version of the Player's Guide and Character Sheets.
As I post this the stretch goal that are still going are: The Paradiso Geomorphic Tile set at £115k; the Paradiso Planet Source Book at £130k; and an extra eight more pages to the Adventure that the Corvus Belli team are making at the next two level up (special goals for things like sharing and favourites).
They have already revealed that there will be three waves. Wave one should be shipping in February 2016, wave two should be shipping in July 2016 and wave three should be shipping in October 2016. The Core Book, Player's Guide, dice and Minitures will be shipping in wave one. All the other Stretch Goals should be split among the three waves. I personally hope the Gamesmaster Guide will be part of wave one. However if the contents of your order is available, it will ship (so if you are only waiting on one extra book and it is finished in March you will not be waiting till July for the shipment). The shipping dates are a guide to when all of the books listed will be ready.
Lastly there is the Wyrd Games news. This Monday we got a preview of a new Resurrectionists minion, the Night Terror.
· Wave two of “Journey Wrath of Daemons” (July 2014), “Mekton Zero” (digital December 2013, physical March 2014), wave two of “Shadows of Brimstone” (August 2014) and “Paranoia” (June 2015) have all been delay due to problems and currently have no dates on when these will start shipping.
· Wave one of “Journey Wrath of Daemons" (July 2014), wave one of “Kings of War Second Edition” (July 2015) and “Last Saga” (November 2014) has been shipped or is shipping soon.
· “Slaughterball” (June 2015), “Blood Rage” and wave one of “Thunderbirds Co-operative Board Game” (August 2015) are meant to ship this month.
· The “Warpath” KickStarter should be starting on the 21st of September 2015.
· “Mechabrick” (April 2014), “Dungeon Saga: The Dwarf King’s Quest” (August 2015), “Dragon Tide” (September 2015), wave 1.5 of “Shadows of Brimstone” (August 2014), wave two of “Kingdom Death Monster” (December 2013), “Ghostbusters the Board Game” and “Home Raiders” should ship in October 2015.
· “The Others: 7 Sins” KickStarter should be ending on the 7th of October 2015.
· Wave three of “Kingdom Death Monster” (December 2013), “Demigods Rising” (July 2015)/”Demigods Evoltion” and wave two of “Yashima: Legend of the Kami Master” (July 2015) should ship between October to December 2015.
· Wave two of “Robotech RPG Tactics” (December 2013) should ship between October 2015 to March 2016.
· Wave two of “Kings of War Second Edition” (July 2015) should ship late November to early December 2015.
· Wave two of “Thunderbirds Co-operative Board Game”, “Ninja All-Stars”, “Zero Agents” and “Zombicide Black Plague” should ship in December 2015.
· “Dwarven Forge's City Builder Terrain System”, “Deadzone Infestation” and “Halfling Adventurers Miniatures” should ship in January 2016.
· Wave one of the “Conan” board game should ship between January and March 2016.
· Wave one of the “Infinity RPG” should ship in February 2016.
· “The Others: 7 Sins” should ship in March 2016.
· “Myth Journeyman” should ship in June 2016.
· Wave two of the “Infinity RPG” should ship in July 2016.
· Wave two of the “Conan” board game should ship between July and September 2016.
· Wave three of the “Infinity RPG” should ship in October 2016.
"Up and coming Events"
These are local gaming events in Milton Keynes I know of, Guardians of Tyr events at Wargames Workshop Northampton and other events I plan on going to or want to advertise.
· On Mondays (not including Bank Holidays) at Wargames Workshop MK is Wargaming night.
· On Tuesdays at Wargames Workshop MK it is Card games night (or is it just Magic the Gathering).
· On Thursdays York House Youth Centre in Stony Stratford is open from Wargamers and Boardgamers.
· On Fridays at Wargames Workshop MK it is Friday Night Magic.
· On Sundays, Wargames Workshop MK is now open. It will be for role-play and board games day on every Sunday apart from the last Sunday of the month which will be a card games day (Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic and Cardfight Vanguard).
· On Saturday the 19th of September 2015, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Warhammer 40,000 Conquest tournament at Wargames Workshop MK.
· On Sunday the 20th of September 2015, there might be a Weiß Schwarz Tournament at Wargames Workshop MK. Rules of the event will be on the “CFVanguard and WeißSchwarz M.K.” Facebook group.
· On Sunday the 27th of September 2015, there will be a Cardfight Vanguard Tournament at Wargames Workshop MK. Rules of the event will be on the “CFVanguard and WeißSchwarz M.K.” Facebook group.
· On Saturday the 3rd of October 2015, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Steam Roller Warmachine/Hordes tournament at Wargames Workshop MK.
· On Sunday the 11th of October 2015, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Star Wars X-Wing UK Team Championship at Jurys Inn MK. Sadly this has already sold out.
· On Saturday the 17th of October 2015, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Warhammer 40,000 tournament at Wargames Workshop MK.
· On Saturday the 7th of November 2015, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Star Wars X-Wing tournament at Wargames Workshop MK.
· On Sunday the 8th of November 2015, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Steam Roller Warmachine/Hordes tournament at Wargames Workshop Northampton.
· On Saturday the 21st of November 2015 will be a Mantic Open Day.
· On Saturday the 28th of November 2015, Guardians of Tyr will be running Android Netrunner UK Team Championship 2015 at Wargames Workshop Northampton.
Wargames Workshop MK has a £2 gaming fee or £4 with a booster pack (Magic/Yu-Gi-Oh/Vanguard) unless it is a paid tournament run by Guardians of Tyr. Weekday events normally start at 6/7PM.
For rules for Guardians of Tyr tournaments and leagues as well as information on pre booking your place in tournament. Pre booking is highly recommended so they know how many people are coming. So please go to their website which there is a link to it under my links section which are located on the right hand side of this blog.
York House has a £3 on the day gaming fee (unless you are a child or unemployed where it is £1) and a £5 fee for a year’s membership. However the first day is free and they only take yearly membership fee at the start of the year. The hall officially opens at 7PM, but normally people start arrived 15 to 20 minutes early.
“Painting and Converting”
For this post I have for you all four Toxic Zombie Walker and three Toxic Zombie Fatty from Zombicide.
|The Toxic Crowd zombies finished|
With the next post there should be both the Survivior and Zombivor versions of Padre Johnson from Zombicide.