MK HeroClix House Rules

Saturday 3 June 2017

Neoscream's Painting Table: 3rd June 2017

Here is a photo of the inside of my
Shed after the reorganising.
Hi everyone and to welcome to another one of my blog posts. I have decided to do a post this week as I have managed to finish painting a bunch of figures. However, it will be a small one as not much happen that is bloggable and I have only been gaming ONCE sadly.


Painting

With my painting this week, I have managed to finish painting two more figures for Kingdom Death Monster (Grey and black bases) and two figures for Frostgrave (white bases). I have not built anything new at the moment as I am still waiting for the female conversion parts from Zealot Miniatures for my Tau Pathfinders.

Here are the four figures I finished this week.


Oh and here are four out of the five figures I am currently (or about to start) working on. The fifth figure that is not there will be the Gorm.


As you may have noticed, I have finally re-setup my photo box for miniatures. But as I have only just got it up, there will be no backlog photos this week. However, here is a photo of the photo box all set up next to my TV, as I am watching Black Lagoon.



HeroClix

On Thursday, I went to York House for some games of HeroClix. This week's scenario was 500 points, three actions, not figure over 150 points. I decided to use my new Marvel Knights (Marvel Defenders Netflix characters really) Fast Forces set. I just needed one extra figure to fill in the 50 point gap.

Daredevil (001 Marvel Marvel Knights) 75
Luke Cage (002 Marvel Marvel Knights) 75
Iron Fist (003 Marvel Marvel Knights) 75
Jessica Jones (004 Marvel Marvel Knights) 75
Punisher (005 Marvel Marvel Knights) 75
Elektra (006 Marvel Marvel Knights) 75
Black Panther (029 Marvel Avengers/Defenders War) 50
=500 points

On the first round, I was up against Michael who was using an X-Men themed team. I managed to KO his whole team, only losing Luke Cage. In fact, the only other character that took damage was Jessica Jones who healed it straight away. Also, Darren S won his game against Adrian.

On the second round I was up against Darren S. He was using a Defenders themed team. At first, it looked like Darren S was winning. However, after a couple of lucky rolls from me and crap rolls from Darren S, I somehow managed to win the game. Also, Adrian won his game against his brother Michael.

On the third and final round, I was up against Adrian who was using an X-Men themed team. The dice rolls were against me this game. I Could not hit with my attacks and Adrian was rolling high numbers. In one instance he needed tens to hit and he rolled eleven twice. Also, Darren S won his game against Michael.

Overall Darren S won this week by points and I came second.


Future Games


  • On Monday the 5th of June, I will be playing Frostgrave at Wargames Workshop MK.
  • On Thursday the 8th of June, I will be playing HeroClix. All I know of the scenario is that there will be a boost to characters with the Politician keyword due to the UK Elections.
  • On Monday the 12th of June, I will be playing Kingdom Death Monster at Wargames Workshop MK.


Well, that is it for this post. Until all are one with the Lantern-Spark.

No comments:

Post a Comment