MK HeroClix House Rules

Monday 24 June 2013

Model Painting: 24th June 2013

Welcome to another Model Painting post. This post will normally happen on ever on a Monday.

I managed to up this week to a ten points instead of the seven points again, but I messed up with the photos and done some of the figures next week instead of some of one of figure for this week, making it eleven points. I ended up with the remaining four bushes two Robot Strikers, two Robot Guards, the MVP Halder, the final Cheerleader (Cosplay Deviants style) and two Silicon Spy Bots instead of the Robot Jack.

This week's Group shot
The second group of plants
Front view of the first group of Robot player, plus the MVP Firewall but missing a Guard and a Striker
Rear view of the first group of Robot player, plus the MVP Firewall and missing players
Cosplay Deviants Cheerleaders vs, Iron Man Cheerleaders
Sorry about the glare
Front view of the MVP Halder
Rear view of the MVP Halder
Due to something I will be posting talking about in tomorrows Neoscream's Life post. I will have to redo most of my 7TV teams. So on Wednesdays I will be posting redone teams as images starting with my Martial Arts Detective School team at 100, 200 and 300 ratings.

Next week should be at least the miss Robot Jack, a Silicon Warrior, Silicon Repair Bot and the DreadBall Stadium.

Until next time, Armour Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment