MK HeroClix House Rules

Sunday 9 June 2013

"Cosplay Deviants: 3rd to 9th June" and "Model Painting: 9th June" Double Bill

Ruby Toujo from Rosario + Vampire
KittyStar in "Witchs Knoll"
Welcome the Cosplay Deviants post or is it the Model Painting post? As there was only one set this week due to the Cosplay Deviants site having massive upgrade to version 3.0 and that fact I am busy of Monday with the finals of the DreadBall League I am in, I decided to combine the two posts. But first off Cosplay Deviants 3.0. The new look is great far more professorial looking, and has a ton of new features including: Automating updates, set rating system, searchable galleries by tags, model blogs, faster database structure, better integrated storefront and more new features are coming soon. The only major problems I am finding in the auto log-in is not working and the profile images I started using for the Cosplay Cards changed to basic Avatar pictures. So I have to slightly redesign them again.

And now to the only set of the week that was released on Saturday. I was a very sexy set from the fantastic KittyStar. The set is called Witchs Knoll and in it she cosplayed as another Rosario + Vampire character called Ruby Toujo. Picture number 76 is my favourite from the set. If you want to see it head over to the  Cosplay Deviants site and join up if you are not already a member.

Now for this week’s Cosplay Cards section. This week I have done an updated Cosplay Card for KittyStar.


Now lastly Model Painting post. I managed to up this week to a ten points instead of the seven points and these are a second Vanquisher Heavy Warjack, a special Cheerleader, the MVP Firewall, a Robot team Guard and three Robot team Jacks. Here are the picture, now with improved exposure levels.

Group picture
This week's DreadBall figures frontal view
This week's Warmachine figure
The Warcaster Battle group frontal view
The Warcaster Battle group rear view
This week's DreadBall figures rear view

And now the real reason for the double bill:

Cheerleader in Cosplay Deviants Colours. Sadly the camera does not like the face
Rear view

Next week will currently be a standard seven pointer which should be: a Cheerleader and a new 7TV team that I have been planning for a long time, my Bot-X team. However I am hoping on pushing it too a ten pointing. If this happens I will be adding six more plants to it.

Until next time, Armour Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment