MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Neoscream's Life: 12th to 18th October 2015

Welcome to the new Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of what games I have been playing and what I have watch. Sorry for the late post.



“Blog News”

No "Painting and Converting" section this week again. It might be back from Friday, if not than it will be next Tuesday.



"Life"

On Monday morning before work I went to the dentist for my first check up in YEARS. Sadly they told me I need two fillings. There is a big hole in a top right tooth which the dentist seemed shock that it was not infected and a small hole in a top left tooth. I will be getting the big one filled in this coming Thursday (the reason why there is no HeroClix this week) and the small one will be filled on the first Monday of November. I am a bit nervous.
On the evening on Monday after work I went down to Wargames Workshop MK to finally get a demo of Guild Ball, however the person who was meant to be giving me a demo never turned up. Beep! I could have arranged a game of Kingdom Death Monster.
On Wednesday I went to the cinema. I was meant to be going with a friend/work college, but he said he would meet me in the film and never did as he arrived too late and they never let him in. Face Palm. Anyway the film was the Martian and I watched it in 4DX. It was very interesting experience and a great film. Likely there were no water based scenes so I do not get wet. The only real problem I had with 4DX is that the wind machine was far too nosy.
Apart from work, HeroClix, building Kingdom Death figures and what I said above, I did do too much. Sadly due to Kingdom Death Monster I have not really looked at my Thunderbirds Co-operative Board Game.



“HeroClix”

On Thursday I went down to York House for HeroClix. Last week’s scenario was 500 points, the team must contain a figure with swim symbol or the Alantis keyword. The swim symbol only appears on about two figures a set with Marvel and most of them are rare making it a little hard to build. But I did manage to build a Defenders team who were:

Namor (045 Marvel Secret Invasion) 150 + Defenders (ATA) 4 = 154
Valkyrie (048 Marvel Sinister) 71 + Defenders (ATA) 4 = 75
Gargoyle (004 Marvel Avengers) 58 + Defenders (ATA) 4 = 62
Daimon Hellstrom (009 Marvel Amazing Spider-Man) 113 + Defenders (ATA) 4 = 117
Angel (005 Marvel X-Men Days of Future Past) 74 + Defenders (ATA) 4 = 78
=486 points

On the first round I was up against Darren S who was using an Invaders themed team who were:

Winter Soldier (024 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.) 95
U.S. Agent (037 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.) 80
Union Jack (043b Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.) 90
Spitfire (042 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.) 95
Namor (054 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.) 140
=500 points

Like normal Darren S beat my team with ease. Also Adrian won his game against his brother Michael. On the second round I was up against Michael who was using a Serpent Society themed team who were:

Sin and Crossbones (045 Marvel Invincible Iron Man) 158
Anaconda (013 Marvel Deadpool) 90
Diamondback (012 Marvel Captain America) 74
Viper (026 Marvel Captain America) 91
Eel (039 Marvel Captain America) 64
=477 points

I managed to shockingly destroy Michael's team. Also Darren S won his game against Adrian.  On the third and final round I was up against Adrian who was using a Yugi Muto themed team who were:

Sangan (023 Yu-Gi-Oh Series One) 30
Catapult Turtle (035 Yu-Gi-Oh Series One) 120 150
Gaia the Fierce Knight (038 Yu-Gi-Oh Series One) 141
Curse of Dragon (040 Yu-Gi-Oh Series One) 124
Mystical Elf (044 Yu-Gi-Oh Series One) 50
Spell: Change of Heart/Trap: Trap Hole (034S/T Yu-Gi-Oh Series One) 6
Spell: Monster Reborn/Trap: Mirror Force (047S/T Yu-Gi-Oh Series One) 8
Spell: Ring of Magnetism/Trap: Spellbinding Circle (105 Yu-Gi-Oh Series One) 10
Spell: Mystical Space Typhoon/Trap: Mirror Wall (018S/T Yu-Gi-Oh Series Two) 9
=498 points

Sideline
Gaia the Dragon Champion (050 Yu-Gi-Oh Series One)

I managed to won this game which was great. Also Darren S won his game against Michael. I Thought this team would had done crap, but it did tons better than what I thought it would. In fact as I wrote this days later, I realised that I made a major mistake. I forgot Namor had Flurry.

This week’s scenario will be 500 points. The team must contain a figure with swim symbol or the Alantis keyword.



“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Brought and Received: Three boosters of G-BT04 Soul Strike Against The Supreme and some card sleeves.

Tuesday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw and that week’s episode of the Gadget Show.
Brought: Some magnets and a new drill with drill bits to magnetise the armour kits for Kingdom Death Monster.

Cardfight Vanguard G GIRS Crisis - the old cast are returning
Wednesday
Watched: The Martian in 4DX.
Received: The magnets.

Thursday
Nothing.

Friday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Main Event, episode 43 of Cardfight Vanguard G and episode 1 subtitled of Cardfight Vanguard G GIRS Crisis.
Received: The Thunderbirds Co-operative Board Game.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and that week’s episode of Weekenders.
Received: A new drill. Sadly I messed up on the size of drill bits I needed. Face palm.

Sunday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS, episode 44 of Cardfight Vanguard G and episode 2 subtitled of Cardfight Vanguard G GIRS Crisis.
Brought: New drill bits.

Still in the post or soon be should
My Last Saga bits.
New Drill bits.
October's Loot Crate.



Until next time, hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment