MK HeroClix House Rules

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Neoscream's Life: 19th to 25th October 2015

Welcome to the new Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of what games I have been playing and what I have watch.




"Blog News"

Sorry for the late post. Sorry for the day late post, I was busy tidying and then when I tried to post before going to bed my phone was dead. As I was not going to wait for it to charge so I can use the camera, I decided to do it this morning instead.

Also to let people know Wargames Workshop MK now has a Comic Book and collectibles section.



"Life"

On Monday evening I went to Wargames Workshop MK with the MASSIVE Kingdom Death in toll. Bob, Adrian, Michael and Tristan turned up to play so sadly I ended up playing the part of the Story teller. If we had a sixth player I would have done the six survivors variant. Only two of the four survivors survive the starter level White Lion. They used the two Endeavours on discovering Drums and building the Bone Smith. Also they choose the Grave principle. With the remaining resources they built a Bone Dagger and a set of Bone Darts. Sadly Adrian's character was the one to discover Language.
On Thursday I went to the dentist to get the first of the two feelings done and a deep clear. Wow my tooth feel different, in a good way. The hole that was filled in was the big one on the right side. Shockingly it is not really noticeable which is very good.
Starting Saturday, I have got the next nine days off work. I plan on tidying my bedroom and getting back on top with painting.



"Cardfight Vanguard Tournament"

On Sunday I went down to Wargames Workshop MK for a Cardfight Vanguard tournament. Fourteen players turns up for it. I managed to get some trades in to work on my Nova Grapper deck, my new Genesis and an up and coming Angel Feather deck (sadly I realised later I need more triggers for a deck. After doing some quick changes to my Genesis deck, I decided to use it as they did ask people to new or rarely used decks.
The first round I was up ageist Martin who was using a Shadow Paladin deck. I lost the first game, but I won the next two, giving me the win for this round.
The second round I was up ageist Shell who was using an Angel Feather deck. I sadly lost this round.
The third round I was up ageist Euan who was using a Royal Paladin deck. This was a close round, if it was not for that heal trigger at the right time I would have won it. C'est la vie.
The fourth and final round before the top four play-offs, I was up ageist Andrew who was using a Kagero (Overlord) deck. I have a feeling this was the first time I played ageist a Kagero. I was creamed.
Sadly with one win I did not get into the top four play-offs or the top eight for prizes. But from the raffle, playing in the tournament and bring a mascot, I did gain some promo cards.
I need to work on the deck and I did do a couple of changes just after the tournament. I think the main thing I need to add more cards that Soul Charge so I can use Soul Blasts more. Also I need to remember abilities. I am still new to using them.



"Painting and Converting"

For this post I have for you all Greygore Boomhowler from Warmachine. The Kingdom Death/Wrath of Kings Twilight Knight cross over figure was found and then disappeared again.


On Friday's post I should have for you two of Greygore Boomhowler's Trolls from Warmachine, unless I re-find the Kingdom Death/Wrath of Kings Twilight Knight cross over figure again. I managed to finish two special figures, a Demigods figure and three Guild Ball figures since the last update. Below is an image of my painting table at the end of last Sunday night (or the start of Monday morning).The gaps are figures away for undercoating.


I have also been magnetising/pining my Kingdom Death Armour Kit.





“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Nothing.

Tuesday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw and that week’s episode of the Gadget Show.

Wednesday
Watched: Episode 1 of season four of Arrow.
Received: The new drill bit.

Thursday
Watched: Episode 1 of Season two of the Flash.

Friday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Main Event.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and that week’s episode of Weekenders.

Sunday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS and episode 45 of Cardfight Vanguard G.
Brought and Received: Four boosters of G-BT04 Soul Strike Against The Supreme, some card sleeves, a Guardians of the Galaxy comic book and a Iron Man comic book.

Still in the post or soon be should
My Last Saga bits.
October's Loot Crate.



Until next time, hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment