MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 19 January 2016

Neoscream Life: 11th to 17th January 2016

Welcome everybody to another the Neoscream's Life post. This is my weekly post of life, what games I have been playing, what I have been painting and what I have watching and reading. I am still thinking about what to do as my weekly opening picture, so I decided to give you a poster of a film that will take Valentine's Day with a storm.



"Life"

The week began with some bad news. The talented David Bowie has passed away. He will be greatly missed by all.
On Monday evening after work I went down to Wargames Workshop MK for a game of Kingdom Death Monster with Bob and Michael. At the beginning we had six survivors at the Settlement. Two died fighting a Level One White Lion and one died during the Settlement phase. This has left us with just three Survivors and we are up against the Butcher in the next game. We are doomed in this campaign.
On Friday evening I went down to Simon’s with Richard and Darren H to also play so Kingdom Death Monster. In this campaign we are doing tons better. We started with a lot more Survivors at the beginning. We decided to go up against a level one Screaming Antelope and did quite well. We did not use any Survivors at all. Now like the campaign I am are playing at Wargames Workshop MK, the next game will be against the Butcher.
During the week I have had a major problem with a rash over my eyelets. On Wednesday I got some face cream as I could not get any eczema cream at that point of time. It made the skin not as dry, but by the look of things it just irritated the rash. In fact it looked like someone had punched me in the right eye. So on Friday on the way to Simon's I went to Tesco with Richard and picked up some eczema cream, which helped a ton. As I post this it has mostly cleared up.



"HeroClix"

Like normal on a Thursday night, I went to York House for HeroClix. The Scenario this time was: "The Common People", 400 points, only Common Rarity Figures. I went for an Alpha Flight themed team who were:

Guardian (011 Marvel Invincible Iron Man) 100 + Alpha Flight (ATA) 4 = 104
Aurora (012 Marvel Invincible Iron Man) 75 + Alpha Flight (ATA) 4 = 79
Northstar (011 Marvel Invincible Iron Man) 75 + Alpha Flight (ATA) 4 = 79
Box (008 Marvel Mutations and Monsters) 125 + Alpha Flight (ATA) 4 = 129
=391 points

The first round I was up against Darren S who was using an Initiative theme team who were:

Hazmat (006 Marvel Avengers Assemble) 86
Mettle (007 Marvel Avengers Assemble)  88
3-D Man (013b Marvel Avengers Assemble) 90
Rage (016 Marvel Avengers Assemble) 74
Justice (014 Marvel Avengers Assemble) 64
=402 points

Like normal against Darren S, I lost. Also Adrian won his game against his brother Michael. On the second round I was up against Michael who was using an Avengers themed team who were:

Iron Man (001a Marvel Invincible Iron Man) 300
Scarlet Witch (006 Marvel Avengers vs X-Men) 100
=400 points

I managed to win this game. Also Darren S won his game against Adrian. On the third and final round I was up against Adrian who was using an X-Men themed team who were:

Northstar (011 Marvel Invincible Iron Man) 75
Magneto (014 Marvel Avengers vs X-Men) 150
Longshot (009 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 75
Emma Frost (010 Marvel Avengers vs X-Men) 100
=400 points

Sadly I lost this game. Also Darren S won his game against Michael. This week's scenario will be "No More Mutants!" Having been driven mad by realising her children never exisited, Scarlet Witch has used her Hex to depower all mutants. 500 points. Any hero who get their power from being a mutant have -1 to all combat values and all there powers are outwitted.



"Painting and Converting"

For this post I have for you all Tower from Guild Ball.


On Friday's post I should have for you all a goal, a ball and Snakeskin from Guild Ball and Baby Doll from Agora Miniatures. During the week I managed to finish paining five figures and undercoated one more figure for Frostgrave, five figures for Zombicide and two figures for Arcadia Quest. Below is an image of my painting table at the end of last Sunday night or the start of Monday morning.




“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Watched: Episodes 9 to 13 (final) of Constantine. 
Brought and Received: A paint pot. 


Tuesday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw, Starship Troopers Invasion and episodes 1 to 3 of Fairy Tail.

Wednesday
Watched: Episodes 4 to 9 of Fairy Tail. 
Brought and Received: Snow effect from the 99p Store and face cream. 

Thursday
Nothing.

Friday
Brought and Received: Eczema cream.  

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Smackdown, that week’s episode of Weekender’s and episode 7 of Cardfight Vanguard G GIRS Crisis. 

Sunday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS and episodes 10 to 15 of Fairy Tail.

Still in the post or soon be should
Last Saga bits.
Black Friday Kingdom Death stuff.


Until next time, enjoy life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment