MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 12 January 2016

Neoscream Life: 4th to 10th January 2016

Welcome everybody to another the Neoscream's Life post. This is my weekly post of life, what games I have been playing, what I have been painting and what I have watching and reading. The current opening pictures are of Cardfight Vanguard clans. This week is Cray Elemental who belongs to all nation. This is the last of the Cardfight Vanguard clans I am doing as the only one left is Etranger, which have not been released in English and are a cross promotional clan. It does have Spiderman which I have included a image of below.
Sadly I am still need to think of something new for next week.



"Life"

On Monday evening after work I went down to Wargames Workshop MK for a game of Frostgrave. Seven of us turned up and due to terrain we only set up two tables, meaning that there was a three player game and a four player game. I was in the four player game. Wow, the game can be quite bloody most Wizards and Apprentices ever were taken out or took a lot of damage, however never of mine took damage. I just lost both of my Thugs due to Warhounds. Everybody enjoyed the games and we will be doing a campaign soon. On the first Monday of the month for the next ten months we will be doing a scenario from the Thaw of the Lich Lord book.

I am slowly working on the last of the Year's goals. I am not going into details, but it is working at the moment.



"HeroClix"

Like normal on a Thursday night, I went to York House for HeroClix. The Scenario this time was: "Super Buddies".  500 points and at least two figures must be 'super buddies' who give each other a boost. I made a Days of Future Past themed team with Rachel Summers and Franklin Richards as my 'Super Buddies'. The team were:

Ariel (002 Marvel X-Men Days of Future Past) 55
Franklin Richards (007 Marvel X-Men Days of Future Past) 64
Rachel Summers (010 Marvel X-Men Days of Future Past) 76
Colossus (014 Marvel X-Men Days of Future Past) 150
Wolverine (019 Marvel X-Men Days of Future Past) 156
=501 points

The first round I was up against Adrian who was using a Green Lantern Corps theme team who were:

Soranik Natu (016 DC War of Light) 70
Guy Gardner (104 DC War of Light) 120
Kyle Rayner (107 DC War of Light) 180
Katma Tui (022 DC War of Light) 117
=487 points

Kyle Rayner destroyed me on him Over Powered (broken) stop click. Also Darren S won his game against Michael. On the second round I was up against Michael who was using an X-Men themed team who were:

Deadpool (101 Marvel Deadpool) 130
Havok (024 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 81
Polaris (025 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 94
Angel (005 Marvel X-Men Days of Future Past) 74
Cyclops (009 Marvel Avengers vs X-Men) 100 (or another version of Cyclop that fits the points)
=479 points

Sadly I lost this game. Also Adrian won his game against Darren S because of the broken figure. On the third and final round I was up against Darren S who was using a Justice League themed team who were:

Guy Gardner (104 DC War of Light) 120
Ice (017 DC Batman Streets of Gorham) 64
Captain Atom (013b DC Superman/Wonder Woman) 130
Elongated Man (051 DC The Flash) 81
Supergirl (010 DC Superman) 100
=495 points

Sadly like normal against Darren S, I lost. Also Adrian won his game against his brother Michael. This week's scenario will be "The Common People". 400 points, only Common Rarity Figures.



"Cardfight Vanguard Tournament"

On Saturday I went down to Wargames Workshop MK for a Cardfight Vanguard Tournament, however I arrived a little earlier than normal so I could pick up some booster boxes of the new Fighter’s Collection Winter 2015 set and get some trades in. I was meanly after the Dimensional Police cards from the set. I managed to get three "Dimensional Robo, Daibazooka" and two "Legendary Dimensional Robo, Daikaiser Leon" before the tournament started, however I did not have the time to build my new Dimensional Robo deck or repair my Cosmic Hero decks so I ended up using my Genesis deck. I played first against Shell who was using a Royal Paladin (Jewel Knight) deck, than an Angel Feather deck and than a Touken Ranbu. Sadly I lost all three round. On The Fourth round and final round before the top four play-offs, I ended up with the bye. During the time I build (well sleeved) my  new Dimensional Robo deck and upgraded my Angel Feather, Genesis and Touken Ranbu with the new cards I got from trades and promos I got. Sadly I did not get round to test the new deck but I did get a fourth "Dimensional Robo, Daibazooka" for it. I just have to focus on the Stride decks for all of them.



"Painting and Converting"

For this post I have for you all the other three starting Survivors from another of Greygore Boomhowler’s Trolls from Warmachine.


On Friday's post I should have for you all another of Greygore Boomhowler’s Trolls from Warmachine. During the week I managed to finish paining two other figures and undercoated three figures for Frostgrave three figures for RoboTech, one figure for Maliflaux and one figure for Arcadia Quest. Below is an image of my painting table at the end of last Sunday night or the start of Monday morning.




“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Brought and Received: A KR case for my Frostgrave stuff, a D20 for Frostgrave as I forgot my D20s and a can of black undercoat. 
Received: A Mantic Kings of War/Dungeon Saga spue of Succubi.


Tuesday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw, the previous week’s episode of WWE Main Event and episodes 55 to 59 of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Wednesday
Watched: Episode 7 of Star Wars in 4DX and episodes 60 to 64 (final) of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. 
Brought and Received: Some cases from the 99p Store. 

Thursday
Received: Frostgrave Thaw of the Lich Lord. 

Friday
Nothing. 

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Smackdown, that week’s episode of Weekender’s and episodes 4 and 5 of Cardfight Vanguard G GIRS Crisis. 
Brought and Received: Two booster boxes of Cardfight Vanguard G Fighter’s Collection Winter 2015 and a deck box. 

Sunday
Watched: Episode 6 of Cardfight Vanguard G GIRS Crisis, that week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS and episodes 1 to 8 of Constantine.

Still in the post or soon be should
Last Saga bits.
Black Friday Kingdom Death stuff.


Until next time, enjoy life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment