MK HeroClix House Rules

Thursday 28 July 2011

Cosplay Deviants: Jsica - Harvest

Game image of Maria from Silent Hill 2
Jay Sice as Maria from Silent Hill 2
Sorry for the later past on this set, it went up on the Cosplay Deviants website about two weeks ago. In this set the fantastic Jsica (Jay Sice) cosplays as Maria from the Silent Hill 2 video game. Never played the before as I am not into horror games, so I know anything about the character. This is my less favourite of Jay Sice's sets. As Jay Sice stated on the comments for her set:

"Thanks guys. I don't feel there were near enough nudes and the angles are...not complimentary. Sadly, I no longer own this costume so I can't try again but I'll do better on my other sets. Thanks for your support! :3"

Jay Sice as the Gunner class version of
Yuna from Final Fantasy X-2
Jay Sice as Mutio from Blue
Submarine No. 6
Also the hair was not quite right and there were no dark roots and the pink was too over powering. But the rest of the costume was fine. Jay Sica's next set should be Final Fantasy XIII Squall Leonhart rule 63 version. When it will be posted I do not know and I do not know if there are more awaiting to be posted or in the works. But on Facebbok there are a lot of new picture of her from conventions in her Yuna Gunner class from Final Fantasy X-2 costume with some great angles, in her Princess Garnet from Final Fantasy IX costume and a new costume, Mutio from Blue Submarine No. 6. I hope there will be a Cosplay Deviants site version of Mutio from Jay Sice (Painted flash instead of cloths as the character was meant to be nude). Well until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment