MK HeroClix House Rules

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Neoscream's Life: 16th to 22nd May 2016

Welcome everybody to another the "Neoscream's Life" post. This is my weekly post of life, what games I have been playing, what I have been painting and what I have watching and reading. This week's Kingdom Death opening pictures is the Sunstalker.

Sorry about being a day late, I was busy with work and the cinema yesterday.



"Life"

Due to the stag do and the fact that I had not gotten around to pre-booked a game, I decided to not go to Wargames Workshop MK so I could recover more. However I did go twice on Friday. First time was in the morning to get some training and trading for Cardfight Vanguard do with my team mates and Shell. I managed to win two out of the three games against Robert. I was shocked to win the final one as I did a couple of miss plays that I thought would have cost be the game. The second time was in the evening where a group of us got to gather to play and trade Cardfight Vanguard and Force of Will. On both times I brought a box of the new Fighter's Collection set.



"HeroClix"

There was a last minute change of plan. The original scenario was push back to next week. Instead we did a sealed event using Darren S's brick of the new Marvel set, Uncanny X-Men.

On the first round we played at 300 points. My team was (as they are all from the same set I did not list the set they are from this week):

Prism (013) 35
Scrambler (015) 30
John Greycrow (017) 60
Cyclops (024) 100
Quicksilver (054) 75
=300 points

I was up against Adrian who was:

Nightcrawler (002) 50
Cyclops  (021) 50
Warpath (019) 60
Sunfire (043b) 120
=280 points

Shock horror his team was themed, X-Men. Sadly I lost. Also Michael shockingly won his game against Darren S. The second round was 400 points. My team this time was:

John Greycrow (017) 60
Cyclops (024) 100
Quicksilver  (054) 75
Vanisher (018) 40
Juggernaut (039) 120
=395 points

I was up against Darren S who was using:

Wolverine (006) 50
Arclight (009) 50
Jean Grey (025) 100
Iceman (036) 100
Omega Red (042) 90
=390 points

Like normal Darren S won the game. However we both agree that Iceman is too good. Also Adrian managed to win his game against Michael. The third and final round was 500 points. I was using this time:

John Greycrow (017) 60
Cyclops (024) 100
Vanisher (018) 40
Juggernaut (039) 120
Colossus (001) 50
Emma Frost (005a) 80
Prism (013) 35
=485 points

I was up against Michael who was using:

Riptide (014) 45
Stonewall (016) 70
Magneto (029) 50
Juggernaut (030) 150
Super Sabre (032) 70
Nightcrawler (044) 60
Storm (003) 50
=495 points

I also lost this game too if I remember right, however it was close.

This Thursday's scenario is David(s) and Goliath. Build two 300 points team.

With Team One, "Goliath", you must only have one single figure and it must be from your own collection. No other figure allowed in this team.

With Team Two, "David(s)", the maximum cost of individual figures is 100 points and you can borrow figures from other players.

As these games should be quite quick we will make this a six round event. It each round you play as David or Goliath while the other player will play as the other.



"Painting and Converting"

For this post I have for you all a Zombie and four Treasure Tokens for Frostgrave.


During the week I managed to finish painting three figures for Zombicide and four figures for Kingdom Death Monster.

In the next "Gaming News from Neoscream" post I should have for you all two more Treasure Tokens and two Spikeshells for Frostgrave and three Skeleton Warriors for Dungeon Saga.

Below is an image of my painting table at the end of last Sunday night or the start of Monday morning.




“Watch, Listen and Read”


Monday
Watched: Episode 15 of season four of Arrow, episode 6 of Legends of Tomorrow and episode 4 of season six of Game of Thrones.

Tuesday
Watched: Episodes 1 to 3 of Voltron Defender of the Universe and that week’s episode of WWE Raw.

Wednesday
Watched: Episodes 4 to 13 of Voltron Defender of the Universe.
eBay: A second Convergence Hovering Heavy Vector and a Convergence Enigma Foundry.

Thursday
Received: The plastic aquarium plants.

Friday
Watched: Episodes 16 of season two of the Flash, episode 4 of Supergirl and episodes 14 and 15 of Voltron Defender of the Universe.
Brought and Received: Two boxes of Cardfight Vanguard G Fighter's Collection 2016.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders and that week’s episode of WWE Smackdown.
Brought and Received: A Foxes track I did not already own. "Just One Yesterday" with Fall Out Boy.

Sunday
Watched: That week's episode of Weekenders XLBS and episode 25 of Cardfight Vanguard G Gear Crisis.

Still in the post or soon be should
A second Convergence Hovering Heavy Vector and a Convergence Enigma Foundry.
May's Loot Crate.


Until next time, enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment