MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Neoscream's Life: 2nd to 8th May 2016

Welcome everybody to another the "Neoscream's Life" post. This is my weekly post of life, what games I have been playing, what I have been painting and what I have watching and reading. This week's Kingdom Death opening pictures is the Spidicules.



"Life"

As we could not get a game of Frostgrave on Monday as the store was on Sunday hours due to the bank holiday, we managed to arrange a gaming the following Tuesday, however we could only get one table. Luckily it was a four by four table. It was a little clustered with five players, but we coped. We played the fourth scenario of the "Thaw of the Lich King". As it was a four foot square table instead of three foot we increase the size of the centre square from one foot to one and a half, and as there was five players instead of two we increase the treasure in the centre to seven, we each placed one treasure token like normal and we placed fifteen Armoured Skeletons in the centre. Sadly the lightning never hit the pillars before we had to finish at round seven. I was nice and ready all for several round to destroy several Armoured Skeletons for experience. Sadly I only got one treasure token and only gained two levels. With the first level I upped my Wizard's health and with the second I improved a spell, Embed Enchantment. Luckily only the Warhound died, so I had to hire a new one, Rocky the third.

On Friday I went down to Stroud with my parents to my Uncle Jim's funeral. It was nice seeing my Cousins and Aunt, but I wish it could have been for nicer reasons  and Uncle Jim was there.

On the weekend I was as Campaign. Like normal I put over a box load of stuff on the Bring and Buy. I managed to make £70.30 at the Bring and buy. Sweet money for Brighton and other things. I managed to get a demo game of Wrath of Kings and played another random game.

This week apart from Monday, I am off work. I will be at Brighton for a couple of day during the week for a Foxes concert, my birthday and there is some chaos happening during the weekend as well. It will be another busy week.



"HeroClix"

On Thursday like normal I went down to York House for some HeroClix with Darren S, Michael and Adrian. The scenario was the fourth week of the Countdown to Civil War "Civil War is Here". 500 points. You most use the figure of your chosen character from the first week. No one else can use that figure, however people can use the character. Only characters from the film and your character's side.

I went for an Avengers themed team who were:

Black Widow (001 Marvel Avengers Assemble) 110
Iron Man (201 Marvel Invincible Iron Man) 110
Vision (013 Marvel Chaos War) 95
War Machine (200 Marvel Hammer of Thor) 137
Spider-Man (001 Marvel Secret Invasion) 50
=502 points

On the first round I was up against Adrian who was also using an Avengers themed team who were:

Black Panther (037 Marvel Captain America) 128
Black Widow (001 Marvel Avengers Assemble) 110
Iron Man (009 Marvel HeroClix 10th Anniversary) 125
War Machine (200 Marvel Hammer of Thor) 137
=500 points

Sadly I lost this game. Also Darren S won his game against Michael. On the second round I was up against Michael who was also using an Avengers themed team who were:

Black Widow (105 Marvel Age of Ultron movie) 75
Red Hulk (033 Marvel Deadpool) 150
War Machine (029a Marvel Invincible Iron Man) 125
Iron Man (101 Marvel Age of Ultron movie) 150
=500 points

I managed to win this game. Also Darren S won his game against Adrian. On the third and final round I was up against Darren S who was using a non themed team who were:

Captain America (001 Marver Captain America Civil War Starter) 95
Falcon (004 Marver Captain America Civil War Starter) 95
Hawkeye (039 Marvel Chaos War) 98
Scarlet Witch (006 Marvel Chaos War) 75
Sharon Carter (022 Marvel Chaos War) 45
Winter Soldier (024 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD) 95
=503 points

Sadly like normal against Darren S I lost. Also Adrian won his game against his brother Michael.

There will be no HeroClix this week as I will be getting back to Milton Keynes from the Brighton Foxes concert a bit too late to get ready and I will most likely be too tired as well. Still waiting on a scenario for next week.



"Painting and Converting"

For this post I have for you all four rebased Cygnar Rangers and two Convergence Reflex Servitors.


During the week I managed to finish painting one Malifaux figure and two Arcadia Quest figures.

In the next "Gaming News from Neoscream" post I should have for you all the Cygnar Character Light Warjack Ace, the Cygnar Warcaster Caine and five UFO for the XCOM board game.

Below is an image of my painting table at the end of last Sunday night or the start of Monday morning.




“Watch, Listen and Read”


Bank Holiday Monday
Nothing.

Tuesday
Nothing.

Wednesday
Watched: Captain America Civil War.
Received: All the Cardfight Vanguard cards I ordered the previous week. 

Thursday
Watched: Part of WWE Payback.
Received: My Deadzone second edition stuff and my train tickets to Brighton.

Friday
Watched: The rest of WWE Payback, that week’s episode of WWE Raw and episodes 1 and 2 of Blue Exorcist.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Smackdown.
Brought and Received: Four Bones Spikeshells, one Bones female Cloud Giant, a piece of terrain that remains my of the face of Primus from the old Marvel Transformers comics, a small dry brush and a pot of dark wash.

Sunday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS and episode two of season six of Game of Thrones.
Brought and Received: The hover Convergence Heavy Vector for Warmachine and some bases for making some 3D Kingdom Death Monster terrain in the future.
Brought: Some plastic aquarium plants to use as Long Grass for Kingdom Death Monster. 

Still in the post or soon be should
The plastic aquarium plants.


Until next time, enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment