MK HeroClix House Rules

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Neoscream's Life: 25th of April to 1st May 2016

Welcome everybody to another the "Neoscream's Life" post. This is my weekly post of life, what games I have been playing, what I have been painting and what I have watching and reading. This week's Kingdom Death opening pictures is the Slenderman.



"Life"

On Monday evening I went down to Wargames Workshop MK for a game of Kingdom Death Monster. We were up against the Butcher and managed to defeat him with out taking any casualties or severe injuries. It just was a long battle.

On Thursday as HeroClix was cancelled as Adrian and Michael were off watching Captain America Civil War. I played a demo game of Kingdom Death Monster with Roxy who was back in Milton Keynes visiting. We somehow managed to defeat the White Lion without losing anyone survivors. However one did get knocked about a lot.

On Friday night myself, Richard, Darren H and Roxy went to to Simon's for some Kingdom Death Monster. We hunted the Flower Knight as the Timeline event it triggered meant we could not send our best weapon against the King's Man the next year if we do not cure their from the Flower Addiction. It was a long game as it was hard to hit (well keep a hit as a hit). He was piss easy to wound, however most of his Hit Locations end up ignoring the hit (parry). We did managed to better it without losing anyone, however due to the Settlement event we draw, the character got the Flower Addiction disorder again. Facepalm. Luckily we Innovative and got Drum and then used it to get rid of the Disorder. We are now ready for the level two King's Man, we hope.

On Saturday I was meant to be training with my team mates. However Robert forgot he had other plans and Jackie could not come due to sickness. I tried to re-plan it to Sunday, however only Jackie could make it. So it was just me and Jackie training on Sunday for a couple of hours. She won most of the games. I really need to get some Cool Hanks for my Nova Grappler deck.



"HeroClix"

HeroClix did not happen last week so the scenario will be week four of Countdown to Civil War "Civil War is Here". 500 points. You most use the figure of your chosen character from the first week. No one else can use that figure, however people can use the character. Only characters from the film and your character's side.
As a reminder for people, I am Iron Man (201 Marvel Invincible Iron Man), Michael is Warmachine (029a Marvel Invincible Iron Man), Adrian is Black Panther (037 Marvel Captain America). And Darren S is Winter Soldier (024 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD).



"Painting and Converting"

For this post I have for you all is the Phoenix from Kingdom Death Monster.


During the week I managed to finish painting two Treasure tokens for Frostgrave, a Robotech RPG Tactics figure and six tokens for Malifaux. I also undercoated six tokens for Malifaux, four Arcadia Quest figures, six Zombicide figures and two Kingdom Death Monster figures.

In the next "Gaming News from Neoscream" post I should have for you all the King's Man and the Watcher from Kingdom Death Monster.

Below is an image of my painting table at the end of last Sunday night or the start of Monday morning.




“Watch, Listen and Read”


Monday
Brought and Received: Both a Reductors and an Eradicators units for Convergence for Warmachine at a buy one get one free sell.
Received: My Yashima: Legend of the Kami Masters stuff.

Tuesday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw and episode one of season six of Game of Thrones.
Brought: Two copies of the Cardfight Vanguard card "Exxtreme Battler, Victor".

Wednesday
Watched: Kung Fu Panda one and two.

Thursday
Nothing.

Friday
Nothing.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders.
Brought: A bunch of Cardfight Vanguard common cards.

Sunday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS and Kung Fu Panda two.


Still in the post or soon be should
My Deadzone second edition stuff.


Until next time, enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment