MK HeroClix House Rules

Friday 30 April 2010

Heroclix 29th April, Heroes vs Villain


As the brothers were not in again, my event has been pushed back. They will be coming back, they still had to settle down in their one home first. Well this week both me and Darren brought two 300 points teams. One of Super Heroes and one of Super Villains. I had Exiles as my Heroes team and the City of Villains team as my villains team, while Darren used Defenders and Thunderbolts. I lost all three games, but I was against Darren anyway. Below is a list of the characters used in each each apart from my City of Villains team as it is a per set 300 point team and they are really unknown to people who have not been play the game for years or had played the computer game "City of Villains".

Exiles:
Power Princesses
Spider-Man 2099
Blink
Nocturne

Defenders:
Dr. Strange
Valkyrie
Gargoyle
Nighthawk

Thunderbolts:
Venom
Bullseye
Moonstone
Citizen V

There is no heroclix this week, but instead there will be a report on Campaign instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment