MK HeroClix House Rules

Sunday 13 July 2014

Gaming with Neoscream: 13th July 2014

Welcome to “Gaming with Neoscream”. This is my weekly gaming report and event write up post for miniature games, RPGs, card games and computer games.



“This Week's Events”

On Monday I went down to Wargames Workshop MK for the final week of the DreadBall League. This week my Battle Angels (Season Two Corporation) team were up against Steve’s Forge Fathers team. However, due to waiting for him to turn up I get a one off game of DreadBall. I used my Raw Smackers team (my Marauders) against a Season One Corporation team. I wanted to try them out as the team I am building from Brute Forces and Cheerleaders will be based on the. I found it was good fun playing them, but they are not really a winning team out of the box, maybe with coach and an extra card. Sadly I lost the game. After the game I managed to get the game against Steve. It was a very educating game as he used a very interesting tactic that could be uses with Marauders. Sadly I lost the game, but only by one point at the last moment. Also Caxx sadly dead in the game too, but it took half of Steve’s team on the pitch to down her. If the tournament continued Ara Candy went up a rank and gained Slide and I would spend all my spear mc on reviving her.

There was no HeroClix this week due to the brother being unable to make it.

With Persona 4 this week I have competed Void Quest dungeon twice and the Naoto's Secret Laboratory dungeon. I have finished the Magician (Yosuke), Priestess (Yukiko), Chariot (Chie), Lovers (Rise), Strength (Sports Club) and Hierophant (Dojima) Social Links. With the Let’s Play I have gotten past the Heaven dungeon and we learnt that *Spoiler* Namatame is not the real Serial Killer *spoiler*.



“Armies”

Here is my DreadBall team at the end of the tournament. I have a feeling I missed one or two pointers.




“Future Events”

These are local gaming events in Milton Keynes I know of, Guardians of Tyr events at Wargames Workshop Northampton and other events I plan on going to or want to advertise.

·         On Mondays (not including Bank Holidays) at Wargames Workshop MK is Wargaming and board games night.
·         On Tuesdays at Wargames Workshop MK it is Card games night (or is it just Magic the Gathering).
·         On Thursdays York House in Stony Stratford is open from Wargamers and Boardgamers.
·         On Fridays at Wargames Workshop MK it is Friday Night Magic.
·         On Thursday the 17th of July, there is HeroClix at York House in Stony Stratford. The scenario should be “Street Level”.
·         On Saturday the 19th of July, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Steam Roller Warmachine/Hoards tournament at Wargames Workshop MK.
·         On Friday the 1st of August, Guardians of Tyr will be running a High Command tournament at Wargames Workshop MK.
·         On Saturday the 2nd of August, Guardians of Tyr will be running both a DreadBall and Zombicide tournament at Wargames Workshop MK.
·         On Saturday the 16th of August, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Warhammer 40,000 tournament at Wargames Workshop MK.
·         On Sunday the 17th of August, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Steam Roller Warmachine/Hoards tournament at Wargames Workshop Northampton.
·         On Saturday the 6th of September, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Star Wars X-Wing tournament at Wargames Workshop MK.

Wargames Workshop MK has a £2 gaming fee or £4 with a pack of Magic the Gathering cards unless it is a paid tournament run by Guardians of Tyr (not including High Command). Weekday events normally start “playing” at 7PM.

For rules for Guardians of Tyr tournaments and leagues as well as information on pre booking your place in tournament. Pre booking is highly recommended so they know how many people are coming. So please go to their website which there is a link to it under my links section which are located on the right hand side of this blog.

York House has a £3 on the day gaming fee and a £5 fee for a year’s membership. However the first day is free and they only take yearly membership fee at the start of the year. The Hall officially opens at 7PM, but normally people start arrived 15 to 20 minutes early.



Until next time, Keep Rolling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment