MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Neoscream's Life: 1st to 7th of July 2013

ORX-005 Gaplant (Mobile Armour mode)
Welcome to the Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of some of the things I have done last week and news on stuff from Crooked Dice Games, Mantic Game, Robotech RPG Tactics, Mekton and the Geek Goddess AJ Lee.

The sickness still carried on during the week. Tiredness, headaches, trouble breathing, light headed, shaking,  un-able to hold a conversation for long (especially when under pressure) and according to my mum very heavy snoring that sounds like I am having trouble breathing at night. Oh and the Asthma acting up as well for real does not help ever. When I went to the walk in centre the doctor said it should clear within seven days, the extra three days were to make sure that it has cleared. If there was no sign of it clear in five to seven days, I have to go and see my GP. Monday I was barely coupling at work, which was not helped by the fact that I was barely getting help on drive thru. On Tuesday I was excursed and by lunch I had no energy to continue. I had no strength, balance was a tad off, my hands were shaky and my chest was hurting due to my Asthma. Work would not give me a self certification of sickness and they would not let me leave until a replacement arrived who came at 1:30AM. I phoned my mum earlier to try to get me a doctor’s appointment but unless I try to get an emergency appointment on Wednesday morning the only appointment they could give me was on the 11th. So I told work that I would be going to try to see the emergency doctor to get rechecked and to get a doctor’s notice where if finally left. I ordered a taxi to take me home as I did not have the strength to walk all the way to the train station. While I was waiting outside I received a text message saying my taxi has arrived. It was a silver car. There has been no taxi arriving to our car pack and only one silver car that had a family in it. Then ten minutes later I received a text saying thanks for using our taxi service. WTF. I still BEEPING waiting for the taxi. I felt too out of it to phone and complain. So I slowly shuffled to the train station to catch a bus home and then shuffled home from the bus stop. Late in the day I had to muster the strength to tell work again over the phone later as they said I did not tell them what was happening. Facepalm. I went to the doctors early in the morning the get an emergency appointment, which I managed to get an appointment at 10:10AM. The doctor changed the antibiotic I was on for stronger ones and signed me off for a week. Since the doctors I have had headache, a bit of dizziness and an upset stomach. But during the weekend that cleared up. But I did miss out on HeroClix and Richard's BBQ.

DreadBall Season Three aka Ultimate cover
I forgot to say last week that our washing machine had been temporary condemned after an engineer checked it. It was deemed unsafe to use until they could order and fit new parts. As they could not do Monday which my dad was off and my mum was not off work due to her knee then. We had to book it for Thursday, but on Tuesday we received a phone call saying that there has been some kind of “F” up with the order for the new parts and they would not be ready for Thursday so on Wednesday my mum had to re-book the appointment to fix the washing machine for Monday this week (well the Monday just been by time the post goes up).

Multi-player DreadBall
Next is the Mantic news. The cover for Season Three (Ultimate) of DreadBall was reveal, thefigures for the Nameless team for DreadBall, the box art for Loka was revealed and the hard plastic Enforcer Peacekeepers goal for DreadZone was cleared during the survey now. But during the weekend there was testing for the beta rules of Season Three of DreadBall which revealed images of the multi-player board and on Sunday morning Jake Thornton said he would be posting the Beta rules for the Season Three teams all day. Sadly we only got the Nameless and the Teraton. Oddly never team has cards or dice.

Now for the Crooked Dice news. A long with the new Federated Security and the bundle deal, their release a pack of Federated Security gun as well which I forgot about. Also The Argonauts Programme Guide is now up to buy and download, however any physical products from their online store (the guide is PDF only) will get processed from the 15th of July as Graeme is currently on holiday.

Next is Robotech RPG Tactics. It looks like the survey was pushed back a week. However they are back with us with the updates and plan on doing at least one update a week showing off the new figures that KickStarter helped fund. This week’s figures were Ghost Drones and Zentraedi Heavy Infantry.

With Mekton Zero news, the survey is still being worked on and will be up as soon as possible.

There was no real news from OVA last week. However there is a new KickStarter I am back that starting on the 10th of July. This is a computer game called Warmachine: Tactics. Yes that is right; there will be a Warmachine computer game. This means I will be adding a Warmachine section to my gaming news from next week.

Before going into the AJ news, I want to list the matches that are happening during Money in the Bank. I brackets is the person I what to win or believe that will win the match.

  • WWE Champion John Cena verses Mark Henry (Cena)
  • World Heavyweight Championship Contract Money in the Bank Ladder Match - Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Dean Ambrose, Fandango, Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro (depends on who wins the World Heavyweight Champion. If it is Del Rio I want Jack to win, if it is Dolph than I want Fandango as Dolph should easily beat him with both arms tide behind his back).
  • WWE Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns verses The Usos (I want the the Usos to destroy the Shields rule, but I bet the Shield will win)
  • Divas Champion AJ Lee verses Kaitlyn (if you do not know who I want to winning the match read more posts)
  • The Miz verses Intercontinental Champion Curtis Axel (The Miz)
  • World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio verses Dolph Ziggler (Dolph, I want to see the power couple happen)
  • Money in the Bank All-Stars - CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Rob Van Dam, Randy Orton, Christian, Kane and Sheamus (I want Sheamus to win but I bet it will be RVD)
  • Chris Jericho verses Ryback (Jericho)

Now for what AJ Lee has been up to this past week. On Raw last week AJ got revagen on Kaitlyn by showing photo shopped photo of Kaitlyn against Dolph Zigger’s advice at the end of Kaitlyns match. AJ and Big E were not at Dolph’s side during his match. AJ was on Main Event last week too. Sadly I have not seen it as I do not think that it is aired on UK TV. She joined the announce table during Big E Langston match against Curt Hawkins, which Big E won. Damn it I missed one of the rare times AJ was on the announce table. And lastly AJ was on Smackdown. She came out during Kaitlyn’s match against Alicia Fox and skipped around the ring. She then got up to the ropes and Kaitlyn speared her, which cost Kaitlyn the match. AJ ran off with Kaitlyn and Layla (who was at ringside) chasing after her. AJ found Big E and told him to get the car ready to go now. Big E stated that what about Dolph’s match. AJ said he would understand and that she would let him understand what was happening

We now move on to the Watch, Listen and Read section of the blog post:

Monday
Watched: This week’s episode of the Gadget Show.

Tuesday
Watched: Last week’s episode of WWE Superstars.

Wednesday
Watched: Episodes 12 and 13 of the dubbed version of One Piece, last week’s episode of BBC’s Click and episode 1048 of WWE Raw.

Thursday
Watched: Episodes 14 to 19 of the dubbed version of One Piece.

Friday
WLR: Nothing

Saturday
Watched: Episode 682 of WWE Smackdown, episode 20 and the commitry version of episode 17 of the dubbed version of One Piece and three Gadget Show web clips (“The Brothers Brick and Doggles”, “Gaming BAFTA's 2011”and “Comic Relief 2011 Razor Scooter Race”).

Sunday
Watched: A Gadget Show web clip (“Sporcle, Picasso Head and Virtual Keyboard”) and episode 40 to 42 of the dubbed version of Naruto Shippuden.

Until next time, Armour Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment