MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Neoscream's Life: 24th to 30th of June 2013

ORX-005 Gaplant (Mobile Suit mode)
Welcome to the Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of some of the things I have done last week and news on stuff from Crooked Dice Games, Mantic Game, Robotech RPG Tactics, Mekton and the Geek Goddess AJ Lee.

Remember I had a massive Asthma attack several weeks ago, well I forgot to say last week that on Wednesday the 19th of June I had my yearly Asthma and I found it was not an Asthma attack. My Asthma was under control. My breathing problems were due to my Tonsils were badly swollen which they were still. As it has been going for weeks now, the Asthma nurse recons that it must be an infection that must be coming to its end. She told me to take Paracetamol for a week and if it does not clear by then go and see a doctor who will most likely give me antibiotics. Sadly it did not clear and I ended up having breathing problems on Thursday. During my lunch break I phoned my mum to book an appointment to see the doctor as soon as possible. However the Medical Centre was closed (we later found out this was due to a training day). As my mum did not like the fact that I was having problems breathing, she took me to the walking centre (she was off work). The tonsils were still very huge and I ended up getting a ten day course of a strong dose (according to my mum) of antibiotics. I did go back to work as by time I got back it would be about half an hour before I finish and I would not have time to get or have the antibiotics. The way I felt I would have cancelled HeroClix, however sadly Roxi was down from Cardiff for the Formula One and Thursday was the only day she was free, so I had to do HeroClix. Chatting to her and the late night sleep due to HeroClix made things worst on Friday. I had a splitting headache and was tired. I was better on Saturday, but I was only working in dining area through the day.

Mantic's Kings of War Orges
Also during the week my mum went to the doctor’s again about her knee as it was getting worst. She was told it was arthritis‎ and that she had to use a walking stick. She was not a happy bunny. Then on Sunday her knee was in total agony and woke me up at 6AM screaming out in agony trying to get ready to go to A and E without waking me up. I got up and got ready to go with her, which was a good thing as she was paining on driving herself to A and E. This meant I was tired all day and suffered a headache all day. Well anyway, she had damaged a ligament and had a Baker's Cyst. If she had broken her leg they could do something, but this they could do nothing appoint from bandaging the knee and giving her crutches. She has upgraded from a walking stick to crutches. At least she is moving about better on them then the walking stick.

Next is the Mantic news. The pre-orders for the new Goblin and Ogre stuff for Kings of War are up now.

Now for the Crooked Dice news. The new Federated Security when release about a week earlier than they originally planned as a key member of staff will be away for about ten day at the start of July. Also on Sunday the July’s Deal of the Month started. In it you get nine Federated Security Troopers (three each of the three models) and the four new Federated Security figures (Commander, female Mutaints and a Security Robot) all for only £22. That is a saving £7.50 compered to the standard pack prices.

There was no real news from OVA, Mekton Zero and Robotech RPG Tactics. However as I was writing this there was an update for Robotech RPG Tactics saying that the survey for it will be out sometime this week.

Now for what AJ Lee has been up to this past week. AJ appeared on RAW during Kaitlyn’s match against Aksana. AJ was wear a Kaitlyn costume (where I briefly sure the small pictures on apriljeanette.net while posting last week’s post, I thought it was Kaitlyn. Sorry). Kaitlyn won her match and AJ took the piss of Kaitlyn of thing that happen with the help of Big E Langston. Big E showed off his acting skills.

Then AJ had non title a match against Natalya. Kaitlyn came out in the middle of the match dressed up as AJ (the height and breast size really ruins the costume). Kaitlyn took the piss of AJ by mainly making up fake rumours during the match, which cost AJ the match and then Kaitlyn attack AJ. Big E quick pulled AJ out of the ring and carried her off. Kaitlyn in my mind reached a new low. OK I can understand payback, but:

1. Kaitlyn had to make up crap about AJ while AJ did not.
2. AJ waited until the match was over before taking the piss Kaitlyn while Kaitlyn did not.
3. Kaitlyn attacked AJ while AJ never laid a finger on Kaitlyn.

One of these things would have been OK  but all three was far beyond payback. I have last all respect I might have had for Kaitlyn (if I did not know this was all made up stage acting).

We now move on to the Watch, Listen and Read section of the blog post:

Monday
Watched: This week’s episode of the Gadget Show.
Listened: Episode 366 of Anime Pulse and episode 203 of Manga Pulse.

The Section Nine team from Ghost in the Shell: Arise 
Tuesday
Watched: Episode 38 of the dubbed version of Naruto Shippuden, a Gadget Show web clip (Portal 2 Preview), Ghost in the Shell Arise: Another Mission and Ghost in the Shell Arise: Border 1- Ghost Pain.
Listened: Episode 78 of VG Pulse.
Read: Started chapter 12 (Implementing Hard Drives) of CompTIA A+ Certification seventh edition.

Wednesday
Watched: Episode 39 of the dubbed version of Naruto Shippuden, a Gadget Show web clip (Stupid Apps), Last week’s episode of BBC’s Click and part of episode 1047 of WWE Raw.
Listened: Episode 204 Manga Pulse and episode 135 of the Unofficial One Piece podcast.

Thursday
Received: The Skylander Crusher as a late birthday present from Roxi.

Friday
Watched: Episodes 241 and 242 of the subtitled version of Naruto Shippuden, two Gadget Show web clips (Gadget News 11/03/2011 and Jolibook).

Saturday
Watched: Episode 42 of Fullmetal Alchemist and episode 681 of WWE Smackdown.

Sunday
Watched: The Formula One British Grand Prix.
Listened: Episode 136 of the Unofficial One Piece podcast.

Until next time, Armour Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment