MK HeroClix House Rules

Monday 10 February 2014

Neoscream's Life: 3rd to 9th February 2014

AMA-01X Jamru Fin (Mobile Armour mode)
Welcome to the Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of some of the things I have done during last week and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ Lee. Yes it is a day early, but as a had today off work unexpectedly I thought I might as well post it early so I am not rushing to do it Tuesday.



“Life”

At collage this week I re-sat the chapter one exam and got 95.3%, a massive different. I only got two questions wrong and that was due to a drag and drop mistake. Next week well be the main course exam. Note this exam is not the two main A+ exams. I still need to find and sit them. But being about £120 each before VAT and not £60 each that most people were saying during the course, I might have to want a while to do them sadly.

I was off work this week to study for next week’s exam. I also did a bit of tidying in my room too and got a bit of gaming on XCOM Enemy Within and Minecraft Pixelmon. Oh and I went to Simon's with Richard on Saturday.



“AJ Lee (and WWE)”

I miss last week that AJ was on Main Event. She was on commentary while Tamina Snuka was in a match against Natalya. According to what I read, it was one of her best as she did not have to deal with Jerry "The King" Lawler, Michael Coal and JBL. Dam it, why cannot we have Main Event in the UK, we miss great events like that. Sadly Natalya won the match.

AJ was on Raw this week and again as she was commentary, but this time she had to deal with the trio. This was during the match between Naomi and the team of Alice Fox and Aksana. Naomi won.

AJ was in action on Smackdown in match against Nikki Bella. Nikki got distracted when she mistakenly knocked her sister off the side of the ring which cost her the match. Teaches Brie for interfering in a match. So the Geek Goddess, AJ won again. Sweet.



“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Watched: The rest of last week’s episode of WWE Smackdown, WWE Royal Rumble again and Beasts of War Designer’s Studio: Jake Thornton Part 1.
eBay: Won the Menoth Soles Vassal Mechanik and Hierophant.

Tuesday
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Raw.

Wednesday
WLR: Nothing.

Thursday
Brought: The Invincible Iron Man HeroClix figures. Gravity Force Iron Man and both the main set and Gravity Force Recue.
Received: The Menoth Soles.

Friday
WLR: Nothing.

Saturday
Watched: Part of this week’s WWE Smackdown and this week’s Beasts of War Weekender.
eBay: Won an AJ Lee card and the Cygnar Character Solo Captain Arlan Strangeways.

Sunday
Watched: This week’s Beasts of War Weekender XLBS.
eBay: Won the Menoth Sole Paladin of the Wall.


Until next time, Keep Rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment