MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Neoscream's Life: 17th to 23rd February 2014

AMX-006 Gaza-D (Mobile Armour mode)
Welcome to the Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of some of the things I have done during last week and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ Lee.



“Life”

On Tuesday after work I popped down the city centre to get a long needed haircut and a couple of bits. Sadly I had to then pop into Kingston as I could not pick up a can of black spray paint for Games Workshop as they are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Oh there are things I do not tend to list on the "Watched, Listen and Read" section due to watching them in an odd order (dam TV channels) or not knowing what episode it was. One of these show is Power Rangers. I try to keep up to date with it, but I have not seen every episode there is. I know from online that Power Rangers an American show that uses scenes and costumes from the Japanese Sentai shows (Rangers, Zords and monsters) which has been going on much longer than Power Rangers has (by over ten years). Two years ago I started watching Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, due to it being the 35 anniversary of Sentai and the fact I wanted to see a Sentai show before it is turned into a Power Rangers show (OK in did watch this first episode of Engine Sentai Go-onger before watching Power Rangers RPM). Why am talking about this you my be asking. I just watched the first episode of Power Rangers Super Mega Force on YouTube. Normally I wait until I see it on TV, but being the first episode and the fact I have seen the Sentai version, I decided to watch this one episode on YouTube. Wow this seemed like a chopped together piece of crap. Questions from Mega Force was still never answered, in fact they added one extra. Jake asked Gosei why he is green instead of black now. Gosei reply "There is a simple reason" and they cut off to another seen. It just felt treble to me. Maybe it is because I seen the Sentai version before the Power Ranger one? Maybe it is? Maybe it is just me? Who knows? I will still watch it on TV at a later date, but only to see all the return Rangers of the past return, especially Tommy Oliver (Jason David Frank).



Following the Power Rangers theme here is a
picture of the GREATEST Diva ever next to the
GREATEST Power Rangers ever
“AJ Lee (and WWE)”

Sadly there was no AJ this week. In fact it has been VERY dead on the diva front as we only got Summer Rain and Emma supporting their men or dancing off. But on personal news I have now added NXT to the Sky box auto-recorder.

Like normal Elimination Chamber results will be done in next week’s post.



“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
WLR: Nothing.

Tuesday
Brought: A Transformers Decepticon Belt and a can of black undercoat.

Wednesday
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Raw, a bit of last week’s episode of BBC’s Click, episode 1 of Power Rangers Super Mega Force and (rewatched) episode 1 of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger (to compare).

Thursday
WLR: Nothing.

Friday
Watched: Beasts of War Designer’s Studio: West Wind Productions and Beasts of War Deadzone Terrain: Mega Build.
KickStarter: I backed DreadBall Xtreme.

Saturday
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and this week’s episode of Beasts of War Weekenders.

Sunday
Watched: The rest of last week’s episode of BBC’s Click, this week’s episode of BBC’s Click and this week’s episode of Beasts of War Weekenders XLBS.
eBay: Won the Cygnar Warcaster Kara Sloane and the Heroclix Marvel The Invincible Iron Man figure Bethany Cabe.


Until next time, Keep Rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment