MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 4 February 2014

1,000th post and Neoscream's Life: 27th Janurary to 2nd of February 2014

Gundam ZZ
AMA-01X Jamru Fin (Mobie Suit mode)
Welcome to the Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of some of the things I have done during last week (OK I have been forgetting to alter this bit) and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ Lee. This is the 1,000th blog post, hippy, and the first that is being posted on my new computer.



“Life”

Apart from getting and installing Microsoft Office 365, I did not get time to do much on the new computer. However I managed to get time on Tuesday to try to re-install the wireless network card. Sadly the card kept on blue screening on as Windows loads up, including when I install the drives before the card.

On Thursday I had the mock exam at college. I got 82.1%, which is not as good as my average it chapter exams, but it was still a good result, especially taking in the fact I did not get much studying done this week due to the new computer. Also I asked the teacher if he could check the wireless network card on another computer. He tested it on a spare computer during the mock. It was a driver issue with the Windows and Disc drives. I needed to down load new ones from ASUS. Which I did when I got home and now I am running on wireless Internet. With text based stuff I am having a problem with my current monitor. That will have to be fine until May. But game play the graphics are ‘f’ing fantastic. I am glad I frock out for a descent graphics card. 

TransformersWith the blog hitting 1,000 posts, I would like to talk about my plans for the 4th anniversary of the blog. I am planning (well hoping to do) a massive redesign. I would love to be able to get someone to do some new art work for it, but sadly I cannot see that happening. Most likely I will be taking a bunch of picture with my Energon Starscream figure (if I can find him) and I MIGHT treat myself with an AJ Lee action figure for a couple of shots with him. Also I will need to redesign the logo. If anyone have any tips please leave me a comment on here or on Facebook or send me a message on Twitter.




“AJ Lee (and WWE)”

WWE Shield
In my eyes ever Roman Reigns
or CM Punk should have won
the Royal Rumble. But no, the
WWE had to have cry baby
Batista
First of the Royal Rumble. It had a lot of good things, but the results were CRAP. Triple H’s buddies “The New Age Outlaws” defeat Cody Rhodes and Goldust to win the WWE Tag Team Champions during the Kickoff Match. The creepy Bray Wyatt defeated the fan favourite Daniel Bryan. Brock Lesnar beat the crap out of Big Show with chairs before the match even started and then he won the match. Due to the Wyatt family’s interference WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton only just able to defeat John Cena. This leaves the main match of the event won the 30-Man Royal Rumble Match. Kofi Kingston managed to pull off another amazing save. The Celtic Warrior, Sheamus made his comeback from being gone with an injury. It is fantastic to see him back. Roman Reigns managed to break Kane’s record by eliminating twelve others, including the other two members of the shield. AJ’s boyfriend was doing fantastic and was on the road to win when Kane, who was eliminated ages ago, came back out of nowhere and eliminated Punk. Where the last person came out, which was Rey Mysterio, the fan got pissed off and started booing. They wanted Daniel Bryan to be in the match which he was not. It came down to Reigns and Batista being the last men in the match. The fans stopped booing and started cheering for Reigns, a real shocker, but understandable. Sadly Batista win and the fans started booing again. Like I said, there were great moments, but the results were terrible.

AJ was in an eight Diva tag match on Raw. Her partners were Tamina Snuka, Alicia Fox and Aksana and they are up against the Funkadactyls and the Bella Twins. Sadly AJ’s lost the match with AJ getting pinned by that bully Naomi.



“Watch, Listen and Read”

WWE RawMonday
Watched: Last week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and part of WWE Royal Rumble.
Brought and Received: Microsoft Offices 365 and some magnets for figures.

Tuesday
Watched: The rest of WWE Royal Rumble and this week’s episode of WWE Raw.

Wednesday
WLR: Nothing.

Thursday
Brought: The Special Edition AJ Lee "Widow's Web" t-shirt and the AJ Lee "Love Bits" pendant.

Friday
WLR: Nothing.


WWE
This makes it too WWE T-Shirts I own. The
other being the John Cena "Rise Above Hate" one
Saturday
Watched: Part of this week’s WWE Smackdown.
Received: My AJ Lee stuff, the 2013 Mantic bits box and Galactic Tour Series: Azure Forest Pack in the post.

Sunday
Watched: This week’s episode of BBC’s Click and the Beasts of War Deadzone demo.
Brought and Received: A Doctor Who magazine.



Until next time, Keep Rolling. Just 1,000 more posts until post 2,000. LOL.

PS.



No comments:

Post a Comment