MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Neoscream's Life: 6th to 12th July 2015

Link Joker
Welcome to the new Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of what games I have been playing and what I have watch. Sorry for another late post. (Opps write this, got it all ready this morning and forgot to hit the post button until now. LOL!)



“Wargames Workshop MK Monday”

On Monday last week I went down to Wargames Workshop MK to get my second ever game of Malifaux. I was playing against Dave who was using Resurrectionists. We decided to do a 50 soul stone (points) game. The Strategy was Reconnoiter and the Schemes I chose were Plant Explosives and Bodyguard. I ended up losing but it was my second game with the first being a demo game.



"Painting and Converting"

Sadly due to camera problems, I can not show off pictures this week. All the photos I took yesterday were crouped and I only learnt now when I am posting this plus I do not have the figures on me until next Monday to retake then.

Daredevil
Here is a reminder of the details for the Wargames Workshop MK Painting Contest. Figures must be a Monster or a Machines and be on a 50mm/60mm, however odd shape and slightly bigger based can be entered, but only if the Carl or Keaton allows it. Figures must be handed in by 1PM on Sunday. The winner will be reviled later that day.



“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Events: Work and then Wargames Workshop MK for some gaming.
Brought and Received: A boosters of Cardfight Vanguard G “G-BT02 Soaring Ascent of Gale and Blossom”.
Attack On Titan

Tuesday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw, episodes 12 and 13 (final) of Daredevil and episodes 1 and 2 of Attack On Titan.
Events: Work.
Received: My Stonehaven Half-Orc Adventurers KickStarter stuff.

Wednesday
Events: Work.

Thursday
Watched: Episodes 3 to 6 of Attack On Titan.
Events: Off work due to visiting family. No HeroClix due to that as well.

Friday
Watched: Episodes 7 to 23 of Attack On Titan and that week's episode of WWE Main Event.
Events: Work.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Smackdown, that week’s episode of Weekenders, episodes 24 and 25 (final) of Attack On Titan and episodes 1 to 4 of season one Knights of Sidonia.
Events: Coffee with Darren H and Richard followed by work.

Sunday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS, episode 5 to 12 of season one of Knights of Sidonia and episode 30 of Cardfight Vanguard G.
Events: Work.

Still in the post or soon be should
My Super Dungeon Explore: The Forgotten King KickStarter stuff.
DreadBall Xtreme wave three.


Until next time, hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment