MK HeroClix House Rules

Sunday 26 May 2013

Cosplay Deviants: 20th to 26th May 2013

Kotetsu T. Kaburagi aka Wild Tiger from
Tiger and Bunny
Shiny in "Crusher"
Welcome the Cosplay Deviants post, this is where I post PG rated previews of the week’s sets from the site Cosplay Deviant and sometime talk a bit about them too.




On Monday there was a new set from the new male deviant Shiny. The set is called Crusher and in it he cosplays as Kotetsu T. Kaburagi aka Wild Tiger from Tiger and Bunny.









Envy in "Party"

Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony






On Wednesday there was a new set from the deviant Envy. The set is called Party and in it she cosplays as human version of Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony.






Star Pixie in "Wonderful"







On Saturday there was a new set from the deviant StarPixie. The set is called Wonderful. I can find that the cosplay is from the Wizard of Oz or one of its spin offs, but who she is cosplaying as I do not know.





And now finally this week’s Cosplay Cards section. This week I have a new the Cosplay Card for Envy and an update to Ivy's card as I have confirmed who she is cosplaying as last week, it was Red Riding Hood. I will do a new card for StarPixie when I know the character she did.


Until next time, Armour Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment