MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Neoscream's Life: 23rd to 29th November 2015

Welcome everyone to another the Neoscream's Life post. This is my weekly post of life, what games I have been playing, what I have been painting and what I have watching and reading. The current opening pictures are of Cardfight Vanguard clans. This week is Megacolony from the Zoo nation.




"Life"

After work on Monday I went down to Wargames Workshop MK like normal. This time I was playing Kingdom Death Monster with Bob, Michael and Will. Will and Michael decided to hunt the level one Screaming Antelope. Bob was not around when we were deciding and did try to point them to the White Lion, but Will and Michael wanted to fight something new. However we draw the Screaming Antelope hunt event that replaces it with a White Lion one a higher level. So instead of a level one Screaming Antelope we faced a level two White Lion that exploded are heads. We did do almost remove two thirds of its AI cards. With out the resources from the hurt their was hardly any upkeep during the Settlement phase. Even the event only effected the returning survivors which there was none.

On Friday night I went down to Simon's with Richard. We had a couple of games of Munchkin I lost the first game badly and I managed to pull of a win out of nowhere on the second game from being behind for most of the game. It was great seeing Simon. Wish Darren H could have made it.



"Loot Crate"

They have started another crate service. This time is Pet Crate. Geeky crate for the pets of geeks. However by the sound of things it is many aimed at dogs than any other level. I have a feeling that AJ Lee Brooks will be signing up for that.



"Cardfight Vanguard Tournament"

On Saturday I went down to Wargames Workshop MK for a Cardfigh
t Vanguard Tournament. It was extreme format, so I used my Genesis deck with a bunch of Strides from other clans, which I ended up mainly using "Meteokaiser, Vic-Ten" from Nova Grappler. I did not do too well, however I had fun and got some trades in that should improve my Nova Grappler deck. Oh and a I won a Love Live deck box which I am now using as the deck box for my Angel Feather deck, as due to being double sleeved my Genesis deck will not fit.



"Painting and Converting"

For this post I have for you all Koba, Hitch and Viktor from Arcadia Quest.


On Friday's post I should have for you all Pluck from Arcadia Quest and both versions of James from Zombicide. During the week I managed to finish paining two Zombie figures. Below is an image of my painting table at the end of last Sunday night or the start of Monday morning.




“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Watched: Part of WWE Survivor Series.
Brought and Received: One Cardfight Vanguard booster of G-BT04 “Soul Strike Against The Supreme” and one booster of Cardfight Vanguard G-TB01 “Touken Ranbu –ONLINE-”.

Tuesday
Watched: The rest of WWE Survivor Series, that week’s episode of WWE Raw and episode 4 of the Muppets.
Brought: A Christmas present from the Cute Kutti. Yes I have finally started my Christmas shopping. Damn it why was that brat the first.

Wednesday
eBay: Won a Menoth Vigilant Light Warjack.

Thursday
Watched: Episode 6 of season four of Arrow.
Brought: A Christmas present for the headache.

Black Friday
Brought: Reaper Miniatures Hosilla Female Inquisitor Pathfinder on eBay. Two Ultra Detail Plastic and one Strong Plastic figures made on Hero Forge (plan to review them when I receive them). A pack of ten Stone Face Base Inserts, the Pinup Phoenix Dancer and the hard plastic Beyond the Wall from Kingdom Death. Richard's birthday present, Roxi's and more parents Christmas presents from Amazon.
Received: The Frostgrave rulebook and the Cute Kutti's Christmas present.
Brought and Received: Some random bits for Christmas presents from Smyths.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Main Event, that week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and episodes 4 and 5 of Jessica Jones.
Received: The birthday present for Richard, the Christmas presents for the headache and my parents, a Love Live deck box and some Cardfight Vanguard cards (some from trades and some promos for playing.
Brought and Received: Almost half the Christmas presents I need to get, one Cardfight Vanguard booster of G-BT04 “Soul Strike Against The Supreme” and one booster of Cardfight Vanguard G-TB01 “Touken Ranbu –ONLINE-”.

Sunday
Watched: Episodes 6 and 7 of Jessica Jones.
Brought and Received: Another Christmas present for my dad.

Still in the post or soon be should
My Last Saga bits.
My Home Raiders stuff. A Menoth Vigilant Light Warjack. Black Friday Kingdom Death stuff.
Reaper Miniatures Hosilla Female Inquisitor Pathfinder.
Three figures made on Hero Forge.
Christmas presents for Roxi and my parents.


Until next time, hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment