MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Neoscream's Life: 5th to 11th January 2015

The Marauder Team
Welcome to the Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of some of the things I have done during last week and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ. Sadly there are changes coming, and not good ones.



“Life”

This week I have been feeling really down and close to a mental breakdown. It is due to the problems I have been having in 2014 that I talked about last week. All I will say is life Fucking sucks. And this might be the last "Life" section I ever write.

My Raw Smackers Team with guess starts
This was the original part of the blog/log, a dairy of the events, feelings and a log of Dreams/Nightmares. It started as a dairy that I shared with a couple of people that I started back in the 11th of March 2010. Some of them, namely an old friend/crush Blaire, said I should post it on-line. In fact Blaire said she would stop reading it unless I start posting it on-line (I dealt she reads it now as we are not really in contact any more). So on the 5th of April 2010, I launched my blog "Neoscream's Log", named after what I called my dairy. Things have changed over the years on the blog and there has been the odd, but a weekly dairy has been a part of the blog since day one. It had grown into a section that I shared my problems with people I know so they understand want I am going though and doing, especially friends like Simon and Roxy who do not live in Milton Keynes. I do not write every single detail into the blog due to time and respect for others, but I still need to explain things. Sadly, recently this has led to problems, more due to the fact that people are not reading the whole thing (and miss reading things), or understand my feelings. I am just explaining things and to be honest I could have easily wrote more embarrassing, bitching and rude stuff about people, but I do not. I have only said what I felt that need to be said, to explain things. I am tempted to do it to stick two figures up at the people I am having problems with by give out these details and name full real names so that the world will know. One of those people will not even have the decency to fucking have words with me about It, but complains about things to the person who I had checked last week’s post before posting it (sorry about swearing in this post, I am just really pissed off with them). However I will not. But sadly I will be ripping out the heart of the blog and this post! The dairy section of the "Neoscream's Life" post known as "Life". If I cannot FUCKING talk about my problems without course problems, I just cannot fucking do it. Just remember that it is the people who I am having problems with are the course of the heart of the blog being ripped out, killing something that has been going on for almost five and making me losing touch with old friends, and I hope they will FUCKING hart themselves for causing it. So no embarrassing story of what happened to me on yesterday in next week’s post, and I will not be telling people out of revenge for the blog.

I will be continuing the blog (for now), however I have to rethinking the structure of the blog posts with the heart being ripped out. I will be dropping it down to two weekly posts instead of three. The “Gaming with Neoscream” post will be the post being dropped and most of the contents will be added to “Neoscream’s Life” post to replace the "Life" section. However the events section will be moved to the "Gaming News from Neoscream" post. So it is good bye to this section. But I cannot say that the blog will contain much past five year due to my heart for it being ripped out.



"AJ and the WWE" and “Painting and Converting”

There was still no AJ last week. I learnt that she is recovering from a bunch of minor injuries. She should be back soon.

So as there was no real AJ news last week, here is last week’s "Painting and Converting” section. From next week if there is no AJ news, I will not be moving this. This post I have for you my Long Gunner unit from the Warmachine/Hordes League but now with their real bases, three extra Long Gunners and an Elven Ice Queen.

Last week's figures front view
Last week's figures rear view
The original Long Gunners on new bases
Three more Long Gunners
An Elven Ice Queen from Stoneheaven Miniatures  

On the next "Gaming News from Neoscream" post there should be the Elven Swan Magus, two Swans and seven DreadBall Martian Players.
 
During the week I have finished off five Arcadia Quest heroes, seven Zombies and the base for my first Wet Nurse. I also under coated several Season Three DreadBall figures too.



“Watch, Listen and Read”

Arrow
Monday
Watched: Episode 9 of Arrow.

Tuesday
Watched: Part of that week’s episode of WWE Raw.

Wednesday
Watched: Rest of that week's episode of WWE Raw.

Thursday
eBay: Win the hard cover version of Forces of Warmachine Convergence (somehow lost my soft cover version).

Friday
Brought and Received: A can of undercoat and eight pots of paint.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of Smackdown, that week’s episode of Weekender and episodes 2 to 8 of Power Rangers Super Megaforce.
Power Rangers Super Megaforce
Received: The hard cover version of Forces of Warmachine Convergence.

Sunday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekender XLBS and that week’s episode of BBC Click, episode 4 of Cardfighter Vanguard G, episodes 9 to 17 of Power Rangers Super Megaforce and episodes 9 and 10 of Agents of SH.I.E.L.D..

Still in the post or soon be should
The Xmas Special Pinup Twilight Knight.
Wave three of Deadzone.


Until next time, hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment