MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Neoscream Life: 30th November to 13th December 2015

Welcome everyone to another the Neoscream's Life post. This is my weekly post of life, what games I have been playing, what I have been painting and what I have watching and reading. The current opening pictures are of Cardfight Vanguard clans. This week is Great Nature from the Zoo nation.



"Blog News"

As new year is coming I will have to start thaking of a new ending phrase for my blog posts. The current one is "Hoping for a better tomorrow". In 2010 it was “Until next time enjoy”, in 2011 it was “Until next time, have fun”, in 2012 it was “Until next time, Mecha up”, in 2013 it was “Until next time, Armour Up” and in 2014 it was “Until next time, Keep Rolling”.

Also I am going to need to think of a new series of opening pictures for my "Neoscream's Life" posts as I am almost out of Cardfight Vanguard clans. In the past I have done: Different versions of Starscream, different Iron Man suits; One Piece craw members and mobile suits of the Gundam UC universe.

If you have any ideas for ever of these please post a comment on Facebook or have on Blogger or message me on Twitter. All helpful ideas are welcomed.



"Life"

Reminds me of Shadowcat aka Kitty Pryde from the X-men
OK, where to start. I have started playing an online card game called "PeroPero Seduction". I am not going to go into detail about it, but it has slowed down my painting and blogging.

I did not go to Wargames Workshop MK on ever Monday due not having stuff arranged and money due to Black Friday and Christmas. But I did go to Tournaments on both Saturdays which have their own sections.

On Saturday the 5th of December I went to Old Spoons (Weatherspoons) to celebrate Richard's birthday, which was on the 1st. It was not a massive turn out, but a nice one. He really liked the birthday gift I got him, the card game "Coup". Talking about birthdays on the 1st, it was my dad's 70th too. Both me and my mum got him a car buffer and cloths/pads for it. As well as a 70th badge and banners. Lol.

On Monday the 7th of December, I was running behind with last week’s the "Neoscream's Life" post, due to the BEEPING Blogger app and playing "PeroPero Seduction". During travelling and lunch break I had managed to fix the "Watch, Listen and Read" section (again and all but the team lists for the "HeroClix" section. I still had "Life", "Steam Roller tournament", some Loot Crate news and a other bits and bobs to do. I had been saving all day and I save when I got home, just before working on it on my computer to finish it off for the next day. When I loaded it up on my computer, ALL (or most) of the work I did was missing. I opened it up on the app and all the work was gone there too. I was pissed off. To cut it short I ended up skipping last week’s post and combined it with this post. The moral of the story is DO NOT USE THE BLOGGER APP. I have moved to writing posts in the post editor on the browser. Not that easy on a mobile (even a big screen one). At least it will save, unless I do not have signal, but it will tell me if it cannot.

RIP
With Christmas I have just got presents for seven people to buy, two more to arrive in the post and a hand full of cards to finish. All the wrapping that I can do is done and I have started giving out presents.

Oh and on Tuesday the 1st of December my home printer dead.



"Loot Crate"

The next theme for Loot Anime is Enchant. Also the theme of Loot Pet will be the same as the main Loot Crate theme which will be Galaxy this month due to Star Wars. 



"HeroClix"

As you may have read I had written up the game from the Thursday the 3rd of December (apart from listing the teams). However the Blogger app decided to loss it ever when I saved it several times. Sadly I wanted to later to try to rewrite it again and cannot remember all the deals. In brief the scenario was 600 points, one figure cannot be the original version. I only won my game against Michael. Here is my team:

Nick Fury, Jr. (001 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fast Forces) 75 + Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division (ATA) 3 = 78
Agent Coulson (002 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fast Forces) 75 + Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division (ATA) 3 = 78
Agent May (003 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fast Forces) 75 + Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division (ATA) 3 = 78
Fitz (004 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fast Forces) 50 + Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division (ATA) 3 = 53
Simmons (005 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fast Forces) 50 + Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division (ATA) 3 = 53
Skye (006 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fast Forces) 50 + Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division (ATA) 3 = 53
H.E.N.R.Y. (099 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fast Forces) FREE
Agent Ward (012 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.) 55 + Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division (ATA) 3 = 58
Falcon (017 Marvel Avengers Assemble) 75 + Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division (ATA) 3 = 78
Alexander Pierce (006b Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.) 60 + Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division (ATA) 3 = 63
S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent (001 Marvel Infinity Challenge) 10 + Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division (ATA) 3 = 13
=605 points

Last Thursday's scenario was "Now That's What I Call HeroClix". 500 points, must be a music theme to the team. My team was originally based on the song "Instruments of Destruction" from the animated Transformers movie. However it could be based on "Transformers Theme" from the same album, there are several songs called "Rise of the Machines" and bands called "Machine Head" and "Metallica". They were:

Ultron-8 (029 Marvel Age of Ultron event) 120
Aleph (003 Marvel Avengers Assemble) 140
Death's Head (028 Marvel Invisible Iron Man) 177
2 x Ultron Drone (003 Marvel Chaos War) 30 x 2 = 60
=497 points

Sadly due to a bad day we did not have Adrian, so it was just the three of us. On the first round I got the bye, so it was Darren S against Michael. Darren S won the game. On the second round Darren S took the bye, so it was me against Michael. Michael's team was a Hellfire Club themed team with the music theme of Chess. The team were:


White King (020 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 107
Black King (035 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 165
White Queen (008 Marvel HeroClix 10th Anniversary) 62
Black Queen (049 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 160
=494 points

Sadly I lost this game. On the third and final round I was up against Darren S while Michael had the bye. Darren S's team was a Police themed which is its music theme too. The team was:

Jimmy Woo (008b Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.)  60
Spectrum (034 Marvel Age of Ultron event) 77
Trick Shot (048 Marvel Avengers Assemble) 104
Cosmo (039 Marvel Galactic Guardians) 52
Banshee (051 Marvel Deadpool) 98
Nova (201 Marvel Galactic Guardians) 100
=491 points

Like normal against Darren S, I lost. This week’s scenario is 600 points Fully Open format. Basically no house rules.



"Steam Roller Tournament"

On Saturday 5th of December, I went down to Wargames Workshop MK for the final Steam Roller tournament of the year. Due to work I almost could not make it, luckily things changed and I got the day odf. I was using my current standard Cygnar force of:

Captain Kara Sloan (-6 to Warjacks)
Defender Heavy Warjack (9)
Hunter Light Warjack (6)
Squire (2)
Reinholdt, Gobber Speculator (1)
Greygore Boomhowler and Co full unit (9)
Captain Jonas Murdoch (2)
Black 13th Gun Mages (4)
Arcane Tempest Gun Mage Strike Team (6)
Arcane Tempest Gun Mage Officer (2)
=35
Objective: Bunker

Sadly I lost all my games and ended up with the wooden spoon of doom again.



"Cardfight Vanguard Tournament"


On Saturday the 12th of December, I went to Wargames Workshop MK for the last Cardfight Vanguard Tournament of the year. I decided to try out my Nova Grappler deck as last time when it was Extreme format I was heavily using the Nova Grappler stripes. On the first round I got the bye. The second round I was up against Liam, who wad using a Royal Paladin deck. Sadly I lost 2-0. I was struggling to drew level ones, this seems to be a standard problem with this deck when I have tested it in the past. However it has as much level ones as my other decks, fourteen.
On the third round I was up against a Sword Boys (Touken Ranbu) deck. Sadly I lost by 2-1. Well at least that was one game (not round) win.
On the fourth and final round before the semi finals, I was up against a Aqua Force. I got creamed with 2-0 loss.
The bad luck with level ones do not help, however I do know I need to do a lot of work on the deck.
With all the losses I did not get into the semi finals. But I did manage to finally get a second copy of "Goddess of the Firmament, Dione" and "Mythical Destroyer Beast, Vanargandr". I quickly rebuilt my Genesis deck to include "Mythic Beast, Fenrir" and "Mythic Beast, Skoll" again and got a game with the rebuilt Genesis deck. It was against a Nova Grappler deck and I managed to win this game.
With the trades, prizes and cards I pulled from boosters that I brought, I was able to upgrade the Genesis, Angrl Feather and Touken Ranbu decks.


"Painting and Converting"

For this post I have for you all both versions of Joe from Zombicide.


On Friday's post I should have for you all both versions of Cathy and the Survivior version of Maddie from Zombicide. During the week I managed to finish paining four Zombie figures. Below is an image of my painting table at the end of last Sunday night or the start of Monday morning.




“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday 30th of November
Watched: Episode 8 of the subtitled version of Cardfight Vanguard G GIRS Crisis.
eBay: Won a unit of Cygnar Stormblades with the Officer and Standard Bearer attached.
Received: The Christmas presents for Roxy's and my parents.

Tuesday 1st of December
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw.
Received: My Home Raiders stuff and a Menoth Vigilant Light Warjack.

Wednesday 2nd of December
Watched: The Hunger Games Mocking Jay Part Two.

Thursday 3rd of December
Nothing.

Friday 4th of December
Brought: A Christmas present for my mum and the Baka. 
Received: Reaper Miniatures Hosilla Female Inquisitor Pathfinder.

Saturday 5th of December
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Main Event and that week’s episode of WWE Smackdown.
Received: The unit of Cygnar Stormblades.
Brought and Received: A pack of resin bases.

Sunday 6th of December
Watched: Episode 1 of the dubbed version of Cardfight Vanguard G GIRS Crisis.

Monday 7th of December
Watched: Episodes 6 and 7 of season four of Arrow. 

Tuesday 8th of December
Nothing. 

Wednesday 9th of December

Watched: Episode 8 of season two of the Flash. 

Thursday 10th of December
Brought and Received: Some more random Christmas presents. 

Friday 11th of December
Watched: Episode 8 of season four of Arrow. 

Saturday 12th of December
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Smackdown, that week’s episode of Weekenders and episode 2 of the dubbed version of Cardfight Vanguard G GIRS Crisis.
Brought and Received: Two boosters of each of these G-BT03 "Sovereign Star Dragon", G-BT04 "Soul Strike Against The Supreme" and G-TB01 “Touken Ranbu –ONLINE-”.

Sunday 13th December
Watched: Episodes 9 to 12 of season nine of Doctor Who, that week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS and episode 8 of Jessica Jones.
Brought: A new printer and ink for it.

Still in the post or soon be should
My Last Saga bits.
Black Friday Kingdom Death stuff.
Three figures made on Hero Forge.
Christmas presents for my mum and Baka.


Until next time, hope for a better tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment