|The Dimensional Police G-Guardian. Her other ability is:|
[AUTO]:When this unit is placed on (GC), if your
opponent's attacking unit's [Power] is 20000 or greater,
this unit gets [Shield]+5000 until end of that battle.
Sorry for no post last week, there was not really enough news to report on sadly.
First off we have the Bushiroad news. With Weiß Schwarz, today sees the release of the Power Up set for CLANNAD and the Power Up set Log Horizon in Japanese.
With Cardfight Vanguard, they have revealed a new type of unit called a G-Guardian. These are grade four 15k guard based units that live in the G-Zone (Stride deck is what I have been calling it). They can only guard and you can only use them if both players are at least grade three and you discard a heal trigger from your hand. They will be debuting in Fighter's Collection 2016 were each clan apart from Touken Ranby will get one. With the introduction of G-Guardians, the G-Zone will be doubled in size to sixteen. This will course problems with with some of my decks as they are struggling to get to eight. Well hopefully the new Fighter's Collection will help fix this problem.
Now for the Modiphius news. I have received my Thunderbirds Co-operative Board Game wave two shipment. The three expansions fit perfectly in the original box game. In fact the RPG add-on could as well if I was not using deck boxes to hold the cards in.
With their Infinity KickStarter, their have put up a Character Creation App and they have updated it too since then.
Next is the Zero Agents news. They have revealed the state cards for the Agents, Minions and one the Elite Operatives.
Now for the Ninja Division news. Their new KickStarter, Rail Raiders Infinite, has finally started. It was meant to have started on the 4th, but due to some communications problems with Kickstarter it did not start until the 6th. The game is a chibi sci-fi western board game for two to four players. Raid the Interstellar Express space-rail to earn loot, infamy, and the ire of C.O.W. and the Galactic Central Bank. In order to loot the train you will need to first dispose of the meddlesome Tinstar Lawbots, who will do everything in their power to stop your hist. Team up with other Raiders, or do what bandits do best, double-crossing them when their chips are down. Anything goes when you’re out to make a big score!
There is currently only one real pledge level which is called Space Cowboy. It was just the game and the raider Cowpuncher Candy.
Since it started they managed to unlock: The game was funded; "The Good, the Bad and the Bot" five player expansion as an add-on; the raider Kingsman was added to the Space Cowboy pledge level; a second sculpt for the Lawbot Deputies; the raider Whistlin' Pete was added to the Space Cowboy pledge; the raider Thorne was added to the Space Cowboy pledge; and ten more Poker dice was added to the Space Cowboy pledge.
As I post this the stretch goals that are still going are: Double the number of Lawbots and the downloadable scenario "Shadows of the Star Express" will be added to the Space Cowboy pledge at $100k; the raider El 'Cola will be added to the Space Cowboy pledge at $105k; a second sculpt for the Lawbot Cavalries at $110k.
I have only backed this at $1. This does look really good. However I do own a bunch of games and still waiting for several from KickStarter so I really do not have the room or time.
- Wave four of Kingdom Death Monster (December 2013), wave two of “Journey Wrath of Daemons” (July 2014), “Mekton Zero” (digital December 2013, physical March 2014), “Paranoia” (June 2015), wave two of “Shadows of Brimstone” (August 2014), “Zero Agents” (December 2015) and wave two of “Robotech RPG Tactics” (December 2013) have all been delay due to problems and currently have no dates on when these will start shipping.
- “Dragon Tide” (September 2015), “Slaughterball” (June 2015), "Dwarven Forge's City Builder Terrain System”, wave 1.5 of “Shadows of Brimstone” (August 2014) and “Yashima: Legend of the Kami Master” (July 2015) are all currently shipping.
- “Deadzone Infestation” (January 2016), "Mechabrick Upgraded" (March 2016), "Warbears and Stagriders, Fantasy Wargames Miniatures" (March 2016), wave one of the “Infinity RPG” (February 2016), "The Others: 7 Sins" (March 2016) should be shipping this month.
- The "Ghostbusters The Board Game 2" KickStarter should be starting on the 11th of April 2016.
- The "Rail Raiders Infinite" KickStarter should be ending on the 22nd of April 2016.
- “Halfling Adventurers Miniatures” (January 2016) should be shipping in late April to May.
- Wave one of the “Conan” board game (February 2016), “Myth Journeyman”, "Dropfleet Commander", "Arcadia Quest Inferno" and wave two of "Zombicide Black Plague" (December 2015) should ship in June 2016.
- “Demigods Rising” (July 2015), wave two of the “Infinity RPG”, “Battle System’s Urban Post Apocalypse Terrain” and "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shadows of the Past" should ship in July 2016.
- Wave one of "The Walking Dead All Out War" should be shipping in August 2016.
- Wave two of the “Conan” board game should ship between July and September 2016.
- “Warpath” should ship in September 2016.
- Both wave three of the “Infinity RPG” and "Rail Raiders Infinite" should ship in October 2016.
- "Masmorra: Dungeon of Arcadia" should ship in November 2016.
- “Super Dungeon Explore: Legends” should ship in December 2016.
- "Widower's Wood" should ship in January 2017.
"Up and coming Events"
- Every Monday (except Bank Holidays) night at Wargames Workshop MK is there Wargames and Boardgamers night.
- Every Thursday night Milton Keynes Wargames Society holds a gaming night at York House in Stony Stratford.
- On Saturday the 9th of April 2016, there will be a Cardfight Vanguard Tournament at Wargames Workshop MK. Please check the "Card Circle" Facebook group for details.
- On Saturday 16th of April 2016, Salute will be happening at the ExCel London. This year's theme is Steam Punk.
- On Sunday 17th of April 2016, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Netrunner tournament at Wargames Workshop Northampton.
- On Sunday the 17th of April 2016, there will be a Weiß Schwarz Tournament at Wargames Workshop MK. Please check the "Card Circle" Facebook group for details.
- On Saturday the 23rd of April 2016, there will be a Cardfight Vanguard Tournament at Wargames Workshop MK. Please check the "Card Circle" Facebook group for details.
- On Saturday the 30th of April it will be International TableTop Day.
- On Sunday the 1st of May 2016, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Star Wars X-Wing tournament at Jury's Inn MK. There will also be a Maliflaux tournament there too.
- On Monday the 2nd of May 2016, will be the fourth part of the Frostgrave campaign being played at Wargames Workshop MK. We will be meeting up once a month on the first Monday of the month for ten months. For details please check the "Frostgrave: The Beginning" Facebook group.
- On Saturday 7th to 8th of May 2016, Campaign will be happening at the Centre MK.
- On Sunday 15th of May 2016, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Steam Roller Warmachine/Hordes tournament at Wargames Workshop Northampton.
- On Saturday the 18th of June 2016, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Steam Roller Warmachine/Hordes tournament at Wargames Workshop MK.
Wargames Workshop MK has a £2 gaming fee or £4 with a £3.50 booster pack (Magic/Yu-Gi-Oh) unless it is a paid tournament run by Guardians of Tyr. Weekday events normally start at 6/7PM.
York House has a £3 on the day gaming fee (unless you are a child or unemployed where it is £1) and a £5 fee for a year’s membership. However the first day is free and they only take yearly membership fee at the start of the year. The hall officially opens at 7PM, but normally people start arrived 15 to 30 minutes early.
"Painting and Converting"
This time I have for you all six more Interceptors and two UFO's from the XCOM board game.
On Tuesday's post I should have for you all two more UFO from the XCOM board game plus my Archer and one of my Owlbears (bears) for my Frostgrave warband.
Until next time, enjoy life.