MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Neoscream's Life: 28th of March to 3rd of April 2016

Welcome everybody to another the "Neoscream's Life" post. This is my weekly post of life, what games I have been playing, what I have been painting and what I have watching and reading. This week's opening pictures are of the Dragon King.



"Blog News"

Wow, the blog is now six years old now. I not doing anything special this year for it as I forgot to plan for it. Like always I would love to update and improve on the images of the blog. However I am not setting anything in stone as I would prefer to find a professional to do it. Someone who can draw Transformers would be ideal.

Oh and for those of you who missed the notice and are wondering why there was no "Gaming News from Neoscream" post last week. Due to the lack of news for the stuff I normally report on, I decided not to do it as the news would be almost nothing. However as I skipped last week’s, this week's will be happening.



"Life"

As Monday was a bank holiday, that mention that the store was closed so sadly there was no gaming on Monday at Wargames Workshop MK again.

This week I have started planning a little holiday for May. With the new dates for the cancelled Foxes tour dates are now up and how much I enjoyed her concert at the Round House in London, I have decided to go to one of the of these. She sadly went down sick at the beginning of the third week of her three week UK tour and had to cancel the week. Due to other events happening, I can only really do Postsmout or Brighton. A thought of doing both did come to mind, however it would be very costly. I end up deciding to go to the Brighton one which is on the 11th of May. Sadly I will be going on me as most people I know would not go or are too busy. Also unlike London, I will be staying over night due to problems with travel. I am NOT walking in London from one train station to another at 1/2AM on my own. So it will be two days in Brighton, on my own. C'est la vie.

?


"HeroClix"

On Thursday I played some HeroClix with Darren S, Michael and Adrian like normal. The scenario this time was "Build Up to Civil War". 500 points. The team must have one and only one character from the up and coming Captain America Civil War film that no one else is using. I basically built an Agents of SHIELD team that guess stars Iron Man and Nick Fury. The team was:

Iron Man (201 Marvel Invincible Iron Man) 110 + Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division (ATA) 3 = 113
Skye (006 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD Fast Forces) 50 + Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division (ATA) 3 = 53
Simmons (005 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD Fast Forces) 50 + Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division (ATA) 3 = 53
Fitz (004 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD Fast Forces) 50 + Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division (ATA) 3 = 53
Agent Coulson (002 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD Fast Forces) 75 + Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division (ATA) 3 = 78
Nick Fury, Jr. (001 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD Fast Forces) 75 + Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division (ATA) 3 = 78
Agent May (003 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD Fast Forces) 50 + Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division (ATA) 3 = 53
Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. (003 Marvel Avengers movie) 19 + Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division (ATA) 3 = 22
=503 points

On the first round I was up against Darren S who was also using a SHIELD themed team who were:

Nick Fury (056 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD) 120
Winter Soldier (024 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD) 95
Iron Nail (048 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD) 155
Fitz (004 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD Fast Forces) 50
Quake (019 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD) 85
=505 points

Like normal against Darren S, I lost the game. Also Adrian won his game against his brother Michael. On the second round I was up against Michael. He was also using a SHIELD themed team who were:

War Machine (029a Marvel Invincible Iron Man) 125
Mirage (004 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 75
Morbius (028 Marvel Amazing Spiderman) 133
Satana Hellstrom (034 Marvel Amazing Spiderman) 82
Nick Fury (040 Marvel Chaos War) 45
S.H.I.E.L.D. Soldier (002 Marvel Captain America The Winter Soldier) 45
=505 points

I managed to win this game. Also Darren S won his game against Adrian. On the third and final round I was up against Adrian who was using a Fantastic Four themed team who were:

Thing (003 Marvel HeroClix 10th Anniversary) 128 + Fantastic Force (ATA) 5 = 133
Mr. Fantastic (037 Marvel Galactic Guardians) 130 + Fantastic Force (ATA) 5 = 135
Black Panther (037 Marvel Captain America) 128 + Fantastic Force (ATA) 5 = 133
Storm (030 Marvel HeroClix 10th Anniversary) 128 + Fantastic Force (ATA) 5 = 133
=504 points

I managed to win this game. Also Darren S won his game against Michael.

There is no HeroClix this week due to work. So next week's scenario will be "Avengers Assemble". 500 points, must be a Avengers themed team (which includes things like West Cost Avengers). You cannot use characters from the Captain America Civil War film.



"Steamroller Tournament"

On Saturday I went down to Wargames Workshop MK for the second Milton Keynes Steamroller Tournament. Due to time I will not be doing much of a write up. I used my normal Cygnar team and got third place. WOW, my highest ever Steamroller Tournament place. Sadly there was only three of us, four if you included Ian who was running the tournament. This also sadly meant I was in lost place too, so I won the wooden spoon of doom AGAIN.



"Painting and Converting"

For this post I have for you all is three more Soldiers and two Interceptors from the XCOM board game.


During the week I managed to finish painting four Arcadia Quest figure. I also under coated a Zombicide figure, two Kingdom Death Monster figures and six bases.

In the next "Gaming News from Neoscream" post I should have for you all six more Interceptors and two UFOs from the XCOM board game.

Below is an image of my painting table at the end of last Sunday night or the start of Monday morning.


Oh and the green plastic worm you have been seeing is a place holder for something TOO big to fit the queue.





“Watch, Listen and Read”

Easter Monday
Watched: Episodes 7 and 8 of season two of Daredevil.

Tuesday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw.

Wednesday
Watched: Batman V Superman Dawn of Justice in 4DX and episode 9 of season two of Daredevil.
Received: My Demigods Evolution resins again for some unknown reason.

Thursday
Watched: Episode 5 (final of season one) of Ren the Girl with the Mark.
Received: Wave two of Thunderbirds and the three 60mm rasin bases.

Friday
Brought and Received: Two Booster boxes of G-BT06 "Transcension of Blade and Blossom" and a deck box to store more of my Thunderbirds Co-operative Board Game cards.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders and Batman V Superman Dawn of Justice (again).

Sunday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS and episode 18 of Cardfight Vanguard G GIRS Crisis.

Still in the post or soon be should
Both the Dung Beetle Knight and the Flower Knight expansions for Kingdom Death Monster.


Until next time, enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment