MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 26 April 2016

Neoscream's Life: 18th to 24th of April 2016

Welcome everybody to another the "Neoscream's Life" post. This is my weekly post of life, what games I have been playing, what I have been painting and what I have watching and reading. This week's Kingdom Death opening pictures is the Manhunter.



"Life"

On Monday evening I went down to Wargames Workshop MK to try out Dungeon Saga which I brought at Salute. Both myself and Bob tried out the first two trial adventures. We did both of them with Bob as the Heroes. He won the first game, however he last the second game. We swap roles and as the Heroes I managed to win. We later realised we played the Wizard wrong as he play two minor spells as one action and he does not loss dice with his spells when injured.

On Saturday after coffee with Darren H and Lisa, I want to a pub in Shenley Church End called the Toby Carvery, where I meet up with Shell, Liam and several other Cardfight Vanguard players for some game of Vanguard and Force of Will. A very enjoyable day.



"HeroClix"

On Thursday like normal I went to York House for HeroClix. The scenario this time was week three of Countdown to Civil War "There are other movies". 400 points. No figure from Captain America Civil War line-up. Team or characters must have previously appeared/been mentioned in a Superhero movie, TV series, Animated series/movie.

I went for a Arrow/Flash CW universe team using the Justice League keyword who were:

Black Canary (003 DC Batman Streets of Gotham) 62
Green Arrow (007 DC Justice League 52) 95
Firestorm (010 DC Justice League 52) 105
The Flash (017 DC Justice League 52) 88
Vixen (009 DC Collateral Damage) 44
=394 points

On the first round I was up against Darren S who use using a Batman V Superman universe team using the Justice League keyword who were:

Batman (001 DC Batman V Superman) 85
Superman (002 DC Batman V Superman) 135
Wonder Woman (003 DC Batman V Superman) 105
Green Lantern (004 DC Justice League 52) 72
=397 points

Sadly like normal against Darren S I lost. Also Adrian won his game against his brother Michael. On the second round I was up against Michael who was using a Brotherhood of Mutants themed team based on the X-Men films who were:

Mystique (018 Marvel X-Men Days of Future Past) 82
Toad (006 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 40
Sabretooth (040 Marvel Giant Size X-Men) 93
Magneto (053 Marvel Giant Size X-Men) 189
=404 points

I managed to win this game. Also Darren S won his game against Adrian. On the third and final round I was up against Adrian who was using an X-Men themed team based on the X-Men films who were:

Rogue (021 Marvel WizKids Prize Surport) 99
Cyclops (009 Marvel Avengers vs X-Men) 100
Wolverine (005 Marvel Avengers vs X-Men) 75
Jean Grey (017 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 40
Storm (048 Marvel Giant Size X-Men) 86
=400 points

Sadly I lost this game. Also Darren S won his game against Michael.

This week's scenario will be week four of Countdown to Civil War "Civil War is Here". 500 points. You most use the figure of your chosen character from the first week. No one else can use that figure, however people can use the character. Only characters from the film and your character's side.
As a reminder for people, I am Iron Man (201 Marvel Invincible Iron Man), Michael is Warmachine (029a Marvel Invincible Iron Man), Adrian is Black Panther (037 Marvel Captain America). And Darren S is Winter Soldier (024 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD).



"Cardfight Vanguard Tournament"

On Sunday I went down to Wargames Workshop MK for a Cardfight Vanguard Tournament. Before I talk about the event, I would like to talk about a bit of personal Cardfight Vanguard news. I am planning on going to the nationals team play this year with another Robert (a friend of Adrian and Michael who has played HeroClix with us a couple of times) and Jackie (who has joined in on some games of Kingdom Death Monster). We have came up with a team name (that I thought of), MechanicalGearSword.

OK now back to the tournament. I decided to use my Nova Grappler deck as I am strongly planning to use that deck at team Nationals. On the first round I was up against Jasper who was using an Oracle Think Tank deck. Sadly this round ended with a draw due to time.

On the second round I was up against Martian who was using a Pale Moon deck. I ended up losing this game.

Sadly my mind as gone blank here. I can not remember if there were if there were four or five rounds before the top four play off. All I can remember is that I was up against Jackie who was using her new Aqua Force deck on the final round before the play-off. This ended up as a draw. Sorry about pulling a blank here. Sadly I did not make it to the top four. Well hopeful I can get the needed cards to improve the deck and get more use to using it.



"Painting and Converting"

For this post I have for you all is another both versions of Uncle Honk from Zombicide.


During the week I managed to finish painting fourteen more ships for the XCOM board game and then a Zombie and four Treasure tokens for Frostgrave. I also undercoated the Zombie, all six treasure tokens, a Robotech RPG Tactics figure and three Dungeon Saga figure.

In the next "Gaming News from Neoscream" post I should have for you all both version of Mitch and Adam from Zombicide.

Below is an image of my painting table at the end of last Sunday night or the start of Monday morning.




“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Brought and Received: A Cardfight Vanguard G booster of G-BT06 "Transcension of Blade and Blossom".

Tuesday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw, episode 20 of Cardfight Vanguard G GIRS Crisis and episodes 7 to 12 of Digimon Fusion.

Wednesday
Watched: Episodes 13 to 18 of Digimon Fusion and the new Jungle Book.

Thursday
Received: The Flower Knight expansions for Kingdom Death Monster.

Friday
Watched: Episodes 19 to 24 of Digimon Fusion.
Received: The Monkey King from Journey: Wrath of Demons.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and that week’s episode of Weekenders.
Loot Crate April 2016
Received: April 2016's Loot Crate.

Sunday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS and episodes 25 to 30 of Digimon Fusion (sadly Netflix only has the first session).
Brought and Received: Two Cardfight Vanguard G boosters of G-BT06 "Transcension of Blade and Blossom".

Still in the post or soon be should
My Yashima: Legend of the Kami Masters stuff.


Until next time, enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment