MK HeroClix House Rules

Thursday 30 March 2017

Neoscream's Life opps: Very Close Hopefully plus March 30th 2017

Hi everyone again. Sorry about this, but I realised hours after posting the last post I forgot something else that happened on Monday at Wargames Workshop after KDM. As it had been up for a while I decided top do a new post than altering the last one. However, I might as well give a little room update. The new bed in here now. We have not put on the headboard yet as we will need to move the bed out of the room tomorrow so we have room to build furniture as it is all Ikea flat pack. I am hoping that the next "Neoscream's Life" post (hopefully ever Sunday or Tuesday) will be the last and I will be back to "Neoscream's Painting Table" next weekend.

Now for what I forgot to talk about in the last post. After KDM on Monday, I had a bunch of games of Cardfight Vanguard with Wai-Yin. It ended up being four games. I was using my Cosmic Heroes deck again (as I forgot the G-Zone for my Dimensional Robo deck), while Wai-Yin was using her Pale Moon deck. I managed to win three of them. In one of the games, I draw a ton of cards to help me stride from trigger checks for my attack, but no triggers. I was worried that I did not have enough cards to defend myself during her turn (image of the hand at the end of the turn on the left). Luckily Wai-Yin did not have the cards to stride and I managed to survive her turn to defeat her my next turn.

Well until next time, until all are one with the Lantern Spark.

No comments:

Post a Comment