MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Neoscream's Life: The Return (Again) for the time being 7th March 2017

Hi, everybody. Due to a lot of my spare time being taken up with the slow clear out of my room, for it to be redecorated in May, I will not be doing any "Neoscream's Painting Table" posts. However, I will be trying to do posts on the games I have been playing. This might be a post a game (or day of games) or a weekly post. I will also try to do updates on the room and my new shed time to time. For the time being these posts will be called "Neoscream's Life". Yep, it is back for a while.

On Thursday 23rd of February, I got a shed of my own to store a chunk of my stuff in. It will also mean at I can move all my stuff in there so that my bedroom can be redecorated and re-plan the layout with new furniture. This is part of my parents redecorating the whole house what my room and the garden were the last things left to do from all the work they did. Well, the back garden was just finished this weekend (just the French windows and shed lighting to go). With my room, I have reorganised all my HeroClix figures and transferred them to the shed with the old plastic draw tower, everything under my bed and cleared out one set of my chest of draws. I plan on clearing the second chest of draws as both sets will be living in the shed as storage as a work desk. After that, I will be re-sorting out all the remain large boxes in my room and transfer them to the shed.

Anyway, let us get to last week's gaming. Sadly, I only got in some Kingdom Death Monster this week as I was sick on Thursday so I could not do HeroClix and I had too much to do in my room so I skipped on Force of Will on Saturday (but I will doing Cardfight Vanguard this weekend). Oh, I almost forgot about Cardfight Vanguard on Saturday 25th.

On Saturday 25th, I want to Wargame Workshop MK for some card games. I ended up playing only Cardfight Vanguard and mainly playing against Wai-Jin. The only game I did not play against her was a two on two game, where she was my teammate. I won most of my games against her, apart from the ones she was using her beloved Touken Ranbu.

On Monday last week, I want to Wargames Workshop MK for a game of Kingdom Death Monster with Bob, Michael, Adrian, and Wai-Jin. We decided to hunt a level one Screaming Antelope, which ended up being a bad idea. Bob's character die and Adrain's character became lossless. At least it did not turn into a level two White Lion.

After the game, myself and Wai-Yin got in three more games of Cardfight Vanguard. Sadly I lost all three games. Well, you win some, and you lose some.

On this week on Monday, I went down to Wargames Workshop MK for a game of Deadzone second edition with Bob. We played a 150 point game. I was using my Rebs whole he was using his Enforcers. My team was: A Rebel Commander with extra Ammo, three Rebel Troopers, two Rebel Yndijs, a Rebel Teraton, a Survey Drone, a Rebel Grogan with an Onslaught Cannon and a Rebel Grogan with a Desolator and extra Ammo. The scenario we rolled was Breakthrough. My team ended up getting destroyed. It do not help that Bob got a super lucky attack roll with SEVEN successes on my Teraton. Next time I should try fielded my second Teraton and may a Sniper too as the Rebel ones can move and fire.


Well until next time, until all are one with the Lantern Spark.

No comments:

Post a Comment