MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 22nd to the 28th of August

Connie Sheriff
Welcome to another week of my life. The week before last were was Darren H's birthday/house warming party, but what did last week bring.

On Monday morning, I posted a post about the DreamClix Dial Design update I did on Sunday and the "Watch, Listen and Read" post I did not get round to doing Sunday night. I worked from 11:30AM to 3PM. When I got home I was busy getting the bunch of book ready to send off that I sold on eBay.

On Tuesday morning Blaire and Cudda was online on Skinvideo. Why Blaire was not on MFC before I do not know, I did not get round to asking. After they left I posted last week's Neoscream's Life post. I worked from 11:15AM to 3:45PM. I did not do much in the afternoon, while nothing to write about.

On Wednesday I worked from 11:15AM to 2:30PM. After work I posted a ton of book on eBay like re-posting the Warhammer Fantasy book in two book bundles and post the hard back books I was selling.

Thursday was a day off work for me. Blaire was on MFC in the morning (night for her). Everybody bullied Cudda to be a man and to go hers to make her happy. After about an hour he finally went over to hers and they changed to SkinVideo. Later in the morning, after they had left, me and my mum when to Stony Stratford for hair cuts before going to the supermarket to do the food shopping. As my mum was having problems with her car when going over speed bumps, she popped into the mechanics we normally go to that was in Stony so they can check it. The mechanic checked it and found that one of the springs on the front had gone and it was unsafe to drive. So we had to leave the car for god knows how long. Maybe Tuesday at the earliest. So we had our hair cuts, did a couple off days food shopping at local stores and then we went home on a taxi. When I got home I posted the next Pokémon Emerald post. Sadly when I went to get my laptop I got a nasty headache from out of the blue. As it had not lifted all afternoon, I contacted Darren S to say I could not make HeroClix this week. It cleared up slightly about 7PM, however it had drained so I had an early night. As I was about to go to bed Blaire came online but as I was too tiered and was up a little later than planned due to working on the HeroClix post, I did not pop in abd headed to bed. This week on CosmicBreak, there are two new Moe characters, Mialy and Rouche. HIPPY, they both are Artillery types. Also the count down was for a perview game based on CosmicBreak called CosmicAngle. Its a sim game where you have to help Crim Rose find the meaning of Moe. I might try it but it is not a game that I wanted. Where in hell is CosmicCommander, now that was a great spin off game.

Rouche and Mialy 
On Friday I got up about 7:30AM and manage to (with computer problems) post the HeroClix post with the dial designs and a picture before I need to go to work. I worked from 10AM to 4PM. After work I meet up with Nathan to sort out my character. We re-did his skills and feats. He is now a knife throwing gangster rogue who will lie his way out of or into trouble.

On Saturday I woke up about 6:30AM as I kept on having problematic dreams. Dreams that were not nightmares but ones I did not want to be having. For these who do not remember, there is this girl who works for Starbucks who I really like. However I learned be search Facebook for her that she was already in a relationship, one that has been going on several years. The dreams I was having were what if they split up. I am the type of person who hate seeing couples break up, the mean reason I hate soups. So I felt uneasy uncomfortable with the dreams, reguardless of where is lead, expectantly when I will most likely see her today. I spent the extra time I had doing things to get my mind off them. One of these things was listing more more stuff on eBay. Sadly they did not help. With eBay I have started listing my mum's old books which she wants to get rid of now she has a Kindle. I am selling before the Games Workshop models as they are quick and easy to list. Only Richard was at coffee this week as Darren H was suffering from a hangover and Jake was on holiday. Also the girl I like was work too today. Me and Richard chatted about his new job. After coffee I worked from 12PM to 4PM. Other than re-doing my items for my Dungeons and Dragons character I did not do much that is worth noting. However I still could not get those dreams out of my head.

Dracken
I woke up on Sunday after a better night sleep. Like normal it was a day off work. Due to the fact that my mum does not have her car I had to bus it to Richard's for role-play. So as Nathan was on the way I meant up with Nathan on the way. In this week's game, the party was hired to hunt down the source of the recent monster attack in the area we are in. On the journey to the area they might be the party and a supply transport their were traveling with was attacked by a band of Goblins. The goblins were beaten and this week's game ended there.  There will most likely be no role-play next week, due to friends party on the Saturday before hand that is outside Milton Keynes. When I got home I updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page. Sadly I did not have the time to post about it as it took three attempts to post it to get it online. Other then that not much happened.

Well that is another week over and done with. Here is a list of post that will be posted during the coming week. Please note that things may change due to charges in work or time.

Wednesday the 31st of August: "Cosplay Deviants".
Friday the 2nd of September: "HeroClix".
Saturday the 3rd of September: Maybe a "Cosplay Deviants" preview post.
Sunday the 4th of September: "Watch, Listen and Read".
Tuesday the 6th of September: "Neoscream's Life".
Days of Work: "DreamClix Dial Design" updates.

Sadly I have decided to dump for now the Pokémon Emerald series of posts. Well until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment