MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 25th to the 31st of July

Mecha Jetter Girl
Well it is Tuesday again so it is time for another Neoscream's Life. The week before last was my first full week with the tablet and no Blaire as she was in the desert. Sorry forget to say happy birthday to you Blaire. Now to what happen last week?

I did not do much on Monday. I worked from 12PM to 4:15PM and did some work on the Pokémon play through/storty I am doing. I could not work on my blog on the go as for some unknown reason the drafts I was working on and the new posts were not appearing on the tablet. This was odd as the tablet is meant to keep a backup cost of the drafts you have been working on. But when I checked online on the laptop when I got home everything was ok.

On Tuesday morning I posted last week's "Neoscream's Life" post via my Tablet. But found that it was posted on the day I started working on the post instead of the day I posted it. So on the laptop I copied the post, pasted it in a new post, posted the new post and detected the original post. I an going to need to look for a different blogging application as this one is coursing too many problems. Adding pictures, posting times, posts not updating and so on. I worked from 11AM to 4PM. When I got home I did some more work on my Pokémon series.

Wednesday was a day off work so I posted the first of my Pokémon Emerald posts. Hope people like it. I also did a bit of more work on the series. Current the write up second episode is halfway finished and I am halfway through playing and note taking the fifth episode. With the post I wrote it on the word processor I brought for the tablet, cut and pasted it into the Blogger application, posted it and then edited itvon the laptop to add pictures to it. This seemed to work quite well so I will try doing it that way from now on. In the evening I noticed I had missed a Jay Sice set on Cosplay Deviants. Sadly I did not get time to post about it.

On Thursday morning I gotten around to posting the preview of Jsice's new set on Cosplay Deviants on the blog. Also I watched a video review of Quarriors, a cards/dice game from WizKids and it seems great fun. Will have to get it at a later date. I worked from 11:30 AM to 4PM and was told that I will be working on Friday now. I was fine with that as I want the hours, but it does mean the blog schedule has to change a bit. The DreamClix Dial Design update was pushed to Sunday and the Pokémon post is pushed to next week (this week). When I got home I did a ton of work on the HeroClix post as there was no HeroClix this week. I finished off the last two dial ideas and all the dial designs as I had not done them yet.

Winberrl
On Friday morning I posted this week's HeroClix post. I worked from 12PM to 3PM. When I get home I checked Blogger on my Tablet and the list of posts still was not updating and the version of the HeroClix post was an old one from the start of week, so I decided to deleted it. Sadly it also deleted the finished one that was posted. Crap. Luckily I made a copy of it Wednesday night and had only two dial designs to do. I even improved on Saito and and a new preview of Black Adam. While cooking dinner I received a phone call from Richard. He could not make coffee role-play this week as he was busy helping his mother with car troubles. At the end of the day I managed to finish off writing episode two of Pokémon Emerald, finished notes on episode 5 and started playing and noting episode 6.

On Saturday morning I had a phone call from Aunt Linda, that I need to get my mum to phone as soon as possible as Uncle Jim (my mum's brother) was in hospital and it was serious. So I phoned my mum who was at work and told her to contact Linda. Then I received a text from Richard saying that Darren H was probably not going to be at coffee. So I texted Darren H and he replied that he will not be at coffee, so there was no coffee this week. Then I got a phone call from my mum saying that she has made dad take Sunday off and that we were going to see Uncle Jim and his family. Luckily role-play was cancelled already because Richard could not make it. I worked from 11:45AM to 12:45PM. I finished early due to the fact it was super quiet and the help mum with the food shipping as she was originally planning on doing it on Monday and that she going to be quite upset about her brother. As she had not finished yet I popped into Staples to get some envelopes. While on the way, Richard phoned to ask if I was working off work on Thursday to do role-play then in the day. As I did not know my schedule for the week until Monday, I had to tell him that I did not have a clue until then. After Staples and the food shopping. Mum received a phone call from Aunt Linda saying that Uncle Jim is doing better now and was not as bad as the doctors first thought. He had suffered both a kidney failure and a stroke and they first thought he was not going to survive. Before going to bed I did the DreamClix Dial Design update and posted about it as I did not know if I would have time to do so on Sunday.

Ivis
On Sunday was a day off work for the whole family as we were visiting Uncle Jim and Aunt Linda. It took us about two hours to get to their home in Stroud. We met up with Aunt Linda and my cousins. As visiting time was not until 3PM, we went off for lunch together. We went to a pub restaurant called the Pilot. It was costly and it took forever to get the the food but it was good food and it had a nice view. When we got to the hospital, half an hour later than planned, Uncle Jim was seeming well. The doctors still had lots of tests to do and he will be there for at least a week. He is not a hundred percent out of trouble yet, but he is recovering so far. We got home about 7PM. I Posted a list of tracks I listened to on the way to and this week's Watch, Listen and Read post.
Well that is another week over and done with. Here is a list of up and coming post and when they should (not will) be posted:

Thursday the 4th of August: Maybe a "Cosplay Deviants Set Preview".
Friday the 5th of August: "HeroClix".
Sunday the 7th of August: "Watch, Listen and Read", "Pokémon Emerald Episode Two", may a "Dreamclix Dial Design" update and may be a "Cosplay Deviants Set Preview".
Tuesday the 9th of August: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment