MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Neoscream's Life , the 1st to the 7th of August

FrauAdone and Hellvictor
Welcome to another week of my life. This time I wrote it in a word processor then cut and pasted it into the Blogger app today. The week before last my Uncle Jim nearly died but what did last week bring.

On Monday when getting the bus to work I found that the bus fairs had gone up again, the second time this yea with no notice. I worked from 11:30AM to 3:15PM. When I got to the bus stop on the way home I spotted a notice saying from next week the bus stops at the train station will be move somewhere else until March 2012 as they re-doing the area. Where they be I could not tell. Just have to wing it on the day. Other than that I did not do much.

On Tuesday morning Blaire tried to get on cam but her internet decide to act up and she could not get on MFC. Before going to work I posted last week's Neoscream's Life post and started listing the books I could not sell at Campaign on eBay. The plan is to list four books and one set of Yu-Gi-Oh cards a day apart from Mondays and Thursdays. Afterwards I worked from 11:30AM to 2:30PM. When I got home I played a bit of Pokémon and did not do much else.

On Wednesday I posted Cosplay Deviants preview post and worked 10AM to 3PM. Other than that I did not do much.

On Thursday it was raining all day. I worked from 11AM to 3.15PM. After I finished work sent me to Staples again to pick up some bits they had forgotten to ask for on Saturday. Sadly as I thought I was only going to be out side going in and out my dad's car on the way to and from work as he was of, I just brought my jacket with me then my colt. I this drop-in wet when I got home. Later in the evening I went to HeroClix. Well now to CosmicBreak. Their is new weird version of Crimrose, DX Crim ROBO. It's a chibi looking Crimrose piloting a robot. Also Crimrose is passing out special "Summer Crim's Cards". Maximum of one a day. The more you collect the bigger the prizes you will get. Also it looks like there will be a new Crimrose in summer dress with chibi version too. On a last note there will be no maintenance so there will be no updates.

On Friday morning I posted the HeroClix post. I worked from 11AM to 3:15PM. When I got home, I had a nightmarest time with my laptop over heating when I was trying to watch a streamed episode of One Piece, the reason I listened to a bunch of Anime Pulse show on my tablet. Get to love there app.

Medi Aide
On Saturday morning before coffee I played a bit of Pokémon. Got yet another episode noted down and started another. At coffee this week were Darren H, Lucy, Simon and Richard. Yes is was one of Simon's and Lucy's visits to Milton Keynes. I finally gave Simon a Green Day Live DVD I had for him. As I was leave Richard said that he would contact both Nathan and Pete about meeting at the city before heading to his for role-play and that he would contact me later about times and places. I worked from 12PM to 3:20PM. At 9PM I tried to phone Richard but my mobile phone had trouble with signal and as he will not answer the me when I phone the home line so I had to send a text message which took over a minute to send. In the message I asked him to call me on the land line.

Sunday was my day off work. I tried phoned calling Richard at about 9:30AM but he never answered. About a hour later he phoned me to say that he had only just called them but because Nathan's next bus is 11AM he will not be at the city center until 11:30AM. Why did I trust Richard to contact them? Anyway I got washed and dressed and popped it to Morrisons to pick up a couple of bits. Then at Morrisons Richard phoned to say Nathan had got the buses wrong and the next bus is 11:30AM now. So my mum said she would pick everybody up to speed things up. So I had to phone both Nathan and Pete about the changes. We got to Richard's by about 12PM. First we talked a bit about Richard's Dungeons and Dragons.
What I found Typing in
Wood Elf Cleric
We he finally how he is doing starting character Abilities and how much gold we have at level five, but then Nathan pointed out alternate ways of doing skills. So now we are now waiting for him to pick which one do we use, so we can not creat our characters until he decideds. After about an hour and a half we started the last of my Code Geass games. The basics of what happened was that the final team was chosen for Holica's royal guard. There was a party. On the flight back to Britannia there was a terrorist attack were all but two on the aircrafts were destroyed by bombs.  The players looked into who could have done it in the wrong place. There the team is sent to Europe for an invasion. The end. Next time I GM, I might ever continue with the was this or do something else with Mekton Zeta like Gundam or MS Wars or something with D20 Big Eyes Small Mouth (D20 Anime) like One Piece. Other than having a bath and watch some anime that was it for the day and the week.

Well that is another week over and done with. On next about my Uncle Jim, he is doing much better and is feeling better than he had in a Long time. However he is still in hospital as the the doctors are still running tests on him. Well here is a list of the up and coming posts and when they should (not will) be posted:

Wednesday the 10th of August: Maybe a "Cosplay Deviants" preview post.
Friday the 12th of August: "HeroClix".
Saturday the 13th of August: Maybe a "Cosplay Deviants" preview post.
Sunday the 14th of August: "Watch, Listen and Read" and a "DreamClix Dial Design" update.
Tuesday the 16th of August: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment