MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 8th to the 14 of August

Jikun Long & Jikun Hu
Welcome to another week of my life. The week before last was my last week of Games Master for role-play for a long time (at least five months), but what did last week bring.

When I got up on Monday I learned that Blaire was online during the night. It does not help that I keep on forgetting to bring my phone up these days. There was a bit of chaos with the buses. The new place makes the journey and the walk to work a lot longer. So I need to remember to leave for work a bus earlier. I ended up working from 11:30AM to 3:15PM. Other then watching anime, I did not do much.

On Tuesday morning Blaire was online and then she was later joined by Cudda. She had received the birthday gift I sent her. A pair of small scissors in the shape of a Crane. After they left I posted last week's Neoscream's Life post. Normally now days I do not post MFC stuff other than Blaire on the blog. However a model who is a fellow comic book fan, one of her favourites being Black Widow, Honey Chain, was worried about me when I went in to her chat room. She had heard about the riots happening in London. I had only seen clips yesterday. I reply I was fine as it was only in London. I then tuned on the news. To learn more about what was going on. I did know how bad and wide spread it was. All I thought is was just one out of control riot, but I was wrong. London is in chaos and it was starting to spread to other cities. It was like some kind of Sci-fi or horror film were people were going crazy. It is nice to know that she was worried about her fans. Because of this I will change it so that the only MFC things I will post about on the blog are things to do with Blaire or Honey (Honey Chain). After all of that I worked from 11:30AM to 4:30PM. When I was walking to the bus stop from work I had a phone call from my mum. She had heard that there was a riot out side Sainsburys in the City Center and she wanted to check to see if I was OK as Sainsburys was only a 10/15 minutes walk for where I work. Odd I never heard anything. Later she heard that it had moved to Argos and Toys'R'us area which is much closer to work and the bus stop. OMG. Apart from working on my Dungeons and Dragons character as Richard had decided on what he will do for skills and chatting to Honey again in the evening, I do not do much.

Blaire on Tuesday
On Wednesday morning, Blaire was online. Did get to talk to her much as I did not get up straight away when I got the message as I was tired. I worked from 11AM to 4PM. When I got home I was about to post a bunch of books on eBay as I forgot to post any yesterday, but I found that the electrical scales I use to check the weight of the books to determine the cost of postage for the book, was out of power. So sadly until I can get new batteries for it I can not post any more books up on eBay. I also started thinking of another Dungeons and Dragons character. A Swashbuckler/Rogue. However by the look of things both Nathan and Pete are playing spellcasters so I would not have any body to attack opponents from the front to back stab opponents. So that idea might be out of the bag sadly. No finest two weapon fighting intelligent back stabbing elf. Sad face.

On Thursday I worked from 11AM to 3:30PM. After work I went into Maplin to great the batteries I needed for the scales so I can get back the posting books up on eBay tomorrow. Before head to HeroClix, I remembered that I been forgetting to contact Colette to see if she was alright as she live in a flat near Sainsburys. I replied she was fine and that the riots out side Sainsburys was just a fake rumour. In face it was Tesco in Bletchley that was hit. At HeroClix I learned from the brothers Michael and Adrian, the HMV are selling the single figure HeroClix Captain America Gravity Forces boosters for £2.49 per booster while 13th Floor was selling them for about £6.99 for two boosters. Got to remember to get some before coffee on Saturday. As for CosmicBreak this week, like I said last week, there is no updates.

Aquila Girl
On Friday not much happened. I worked from 11AM to 4:15PM and got up to date with my book sells on eBay. On and I sold two out of the eight Warhammer Fantasy books that ended today. Do not know to be happy that I sold some or sad that it was only two.

On Saturday I got to the city center where we have coffee, a little early to pick up some got HeroClix Captain America boosters from HMV. I picked up six boosters, more details in the HeroClix post. At coffee this week Darren H and Richard. We talked about bits and bobs like Darren H's birthday and house warming party next Saturday and that he was getting Kindle for his birthday as well. Also Richard said that there is no role-play this week as he will be busy. I worked from 12PM to 2:30PM. When I got home I spent most of the day trying to watch episode four of Thundercats, but the internet was acting up. This was odd as we never really had problems with the internet since changing to Talk Talk.

Sunday wad my day off work. Then was no Role-play as Richard was busy clothes shopping. As both my parents were off work too. We decided to go Finmere Market. It use to be known to be a very good market in the area. However is was a total let down. It had dropped down in size massively and the stores were not that good ever. One of them was really dodgey, with tons of air guns, big knives and DVDs of movies in the cinema like Captain America and the new Harry Potter. We were only there for about five minutes, if that. We decided to head back to Milton Keynes and the car boot sell in the Bowl. It was crap as well, but as it was a Car Boot then a Market, we know that already. After that we went to Homebase to get a fan for my room to help stop the laptop from over heating, and a door bell for the front door. I did say to them we needed two speechers for the door bell. One for down stairs and one for up stairs. Do they listen to me? Nope! When home and after it was instealed, dad tested. It was ok, however if a TV is on in the house, you can not hear it from up stairs clearly. And this is it in the living room and not the doorway were it will go in the future, where the sound will be blocked more. Dad seemed to think it is ok. Face parm. I did the update to the DreamClix Dial Design page, but did not get time to post an update post about it.

Well that is another week over and done with. On news about my Uncle Jim, his is finally out of hospita. The problem was that he had an extra valve that kept on closing. The doctors have given him some drugs the should keep it open. Now here is a list of the up and coming posts and when they should (not will) be posted:

Wednesday the 24th of August: Maybe a "Cosplay Deviants" preview post.
Friday the 26th of August: "HeroClix".
Saturday the 27th of August: Maybe a "Cosplay Deviants" preview post.
Sunday the 28th of August: "Watch, Listen and Read" and "Pokémon Emerald Part Three".
Tuesday the 30th of August: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment