MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Neoscream's Life for the week of the 13th to the 19th of February

Nami after the time skip
Welcome to another week of my life. For those new  to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. Sorry about this post being a bit later than normal, I was busy ordering a laptop battery and a couple of books. The week before last I feel sick with a heavy cold, but what did last week being.

On Monday I worked from 9:50AM to 3PM. When I started work I was told that the manager had fixed the missing time in pay by clocking in for that time yesterday. When I finished work I found I had a text from Darren S about this week's HeroClix game It was going the Strongest There Is that we were meant to have done several week's ago. In the Evening I finally gotten around to order some new Bluetooth headphones. Sadly the ones I was planning on ordering ran out so I ended up buying a pair from Play.com for about £30. I also posted the second ending to Mobile Suit Gundam AGE.
Watched: Episodes 370 to 372 of One Piece and episode 18 of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE.
Listened: Episode 309 of Anime Pulse and episode 5 of the Unofficial One Piece Podcast After Dark.

On Tuesday morning I posted last week's Neoscream's Life post. I worked from 9:50AM to 1PM. I posted the twenty-fourth ending to Bleach. In the evening I get a phone call from Richard about jobs in the paper. As it I had no dates or anything on Valentines Day I decided to have a major experience grind on Star Trek Online as I was only two levels from being a Commander. It was a harder grind than I manage to do it, but I will post (have posted) more about this on Sunday's Cosmic Cosplay post. Also I have decided to not post about playing on Star Trek Online or Minecraft unless something happens.
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE RAW, CosmicBreak Initium and episode 279 of the subtitled version of Bleach.
Listened: Episodes 156 and 157 of Manga Pulse.
Read: CosmicBreak Initium.


On Wednesday morning before work I received a text message from Darren S about this week's HeroClix game changing. Due to the fact that Michael could not make it this week, we will be doing the game we were meant to be doing last week. I worked from 12PM to 3PM. After finishing work I received a text from Darren S asking for a list of past events. I replied "I'll see what I can do." In the evening I was busy getting the dials designs ready for the next DreamClix Dial Designs page update and Friday's HeroClix post. Before going to bed I checked out Play.com's £5 sale and picked up three box sets which are listed below.
Listened: Episodes 31 and 32 of VG Pulse and episodes 158 and 159 of Manga Pulse.
Brought and Received: Ordered Series one of Sherlock, the complete series of the Devil My Cry anime and the complete series of Black Blood Brothers, all from Play.com’s £5 sale.

Thursday was a day off work. I updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page and listing all the HeroClix events we had over a space of a year for Darren S. In the evening I went to HeroClix like normal.
Watched: Episode 22 of Let's Play Minecraft Survival.
Listened: Episodes 160 and 161 of Manga Pulse and episodes 33 to 36 of VG Pulse.


The new Bluetooth Headphones
On Friday morning I finished off and posted this week'sHeroClix MK post before work. I worked from 12PM to 3:30PM. While at work both Darren H and Lisa popped in for some lunch. I was planning on doing some hunting for a better job, but for some reason I never got round to in.
Watched: Episode 5 of Mobile Suit Victory Gundam and the fourth Code Geass R2 Picture Drama.
Listened: Episode 162 and 163 of Manga Pulse and episode 37 of VG Pulse. Read: Chapter 37 of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist (finishing off volume 4).

At coffee on Saturday this week was me, Darren H and Richard like normal. We chatted about stuff like normal and popped into the bookshop before going to work. I worked from 12PM to 12:20PM. Yes that is right, I only work for 20 minutes before being sent home as there was too many stuff in for how busy it was. I would have prefer to work to at about 4PM or 5PM and had Sunday off as i was working this Sunday, but I could not. As I worked less than two hour I decided to do an update on the DreamClix Dial Designs page when I get home. Also when I got home, my new Bluetooth headphones had arrived. They seem nice, but I do not have the time to really test them out as they needed to be charged first and I was out in the evening. At 7PM I went to Darren H's for Lisa's birthday party. Simon, Richard, Colette, Robin, Linda and Jamie were there and of course Darren H and Lisa. According to Simon, Lucy was coming later, midnight, due to other things she had to. Sadly me, Richard, Robin and Colette had to leave at about 11:30PM, so we all missed her. At the party, Simon started to organise a group of us to play Dungeons and Dragons Online. No dates were set as everyone apart from him needs to download it first and probably try it out. He said he will try to contact people next week to arrange a date. Also at the party Darren H help give a suggestion about a problem I have been having with my laptop. The battery life is almost nothing, five minutes max if I am lucky. The suggestion was to put in a freezer bag and freeze it. As me and Richard was about to leave Darren showed off the massive castle he built on Minecraft.
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Smackdown.
Listened: Episode 164 of Manga Pulse.


On Sunday morning I tried downloading Dungeons and Dragons Online, but it took up so much bandwidth on my slow internet and could not do anything on the internet while it was downloading. So I put it on purse and had it running only when I was a work.  I worked from 12PM to 4PM. According to the rough time table for next week, I am off work both Thursday and Sunday. When I got home I finish off and posted the new Cosmic Cosplay post, which now includes Minecraft and from next week Dungeons and Dragons Online. After that I put my laptops battery in the freezer to see if it will restore the battery's cells.
Watched: This week’s episode of the Gadget Geeks and episode 6 of Mobile Suit Victory Gundam.
Listened: Episodes 38 and 39 of VG Pulse and episode 165 of Manga Pulse.

Here is a list of posts that will be posted during the coming week.

Friday the 24th of February: "HeroClix MK".
Sunday the 26th of February: "Cosmic Cosplay".
Tuesday the 28th of February: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment