MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Neoscream's Life for the week of the 20th to the 26th of February

Usopp after the time skip
Welcome to another week of my life. For those new  to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. The week before was a party at Darren H's and Lisa's place, but what did last week being.

The way to work on Monday was the first field test of my new bluetooth headphones. The long hold on the power button to turn it on is a pain, but it connects to my phone really fast, it use to take half a minute to a minute with the old ones. The connection is a lot better on the new ones than the old one. The only real problem is with incoming calls run different on the new ones, but I want to test an idea out be for writing more about it. I worked from 9:50AM to 6PM when I was down to be working until 3PM. Well that is more money coming in. When double checking the time table I wad now working on Thursday, when yesterday I was told I would be off, never mind just think of the money mum mum always says. When I got home I found my DVD box sets from Play.com have arrived in the post. When I tested the laptop battery, the freezing idea did not work so now need to order a one battery.
Watched: Episode 19 of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE and WWE Elimination Chamber.
Listened: Episode 166 of Manga Pulse and episode 40 VG Pulse.
Brought and Received: The three DVD box sets I ordered last week.

On Tuesday morning I ordered three manga books and a new laptop battery. It was a pain trying to find the right type of battery for it. Doing all of this did not give me the time to post last week's Neoscream's Life post before work. When I got to work I was told I be starting at 10AM (meaning 9:50AM) instead of 11AM on Wednesday and would have Thursday off again. I worked from 9:50AM to 4:50PM. Again I was down to be working until 3PM. As I was about to leave I was told that I am now working Thursday again. WILL THEY STOP CHANGING THEIR MIND ABOUT THURSDAY. When I got home I finally posted the Neoscream's Life post and the opening to the Devil May Cry anime. All of the day I had been suffering from a soar throat.
Watched: Episodes 1 to 3 of Devil May Cry.
Listened: Episode 310 of Anime Pulse.
Brought and Received: I ordered volume 5 of Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duelist manga, volume 6 of Mobile Suit Gundam: Ecole Du Ciel mange and volume 1 of Battle Angel Alita manga.


Black Blood Brothers
On Wednesday morning I posted the opening video to Black Blood Brothers. I worked from 9:50AM to 3:30PM. When I got home I tried the do the dial Designs for Friday's HeroClix post, but found the dial generator I use on HCRealms was down. Odd. So I checked the forums and only found one post about it. It had been down all week. OK, I will try again tomorrow. When my mum got home, she had my new laptop battery. WOW that was quick. It was not the same battery as it had an odd large lump on the back of it, but it fixed perfectly. However after several hours of use, the laptop kept on over heating with it. When I put the old one back in it does not over heat. Not good. Maybe the lump is pushing it too far away from the cooling pad for it to help.
Watched: Episodes 1 to 3 of Black Blood Brothers and this week’s episode of Gadget Geeks.

On Thursday morning the dial generator was still missing so I had to change what is was doing for the DreamClix section of tomorrow HeroClix post. After being on for just over 30 minutes, two of them being on Minecraft, the laptop over heated again with the new battery (not 100% sure it was an over heat now thinking back at it  as there was no over heat warning when I turned it back on). I put the old one back in and tried finishing downloading the last 30 minutes I had left to download of Dungeons and Dragons Online, but due to all to force shut downs the laptop suffered from, I had to start again from the beginning as what I had downloaded got corrupted. That was over twenty-five hours downloading at my slow internet speed. F it, I will wait until Sunday at role-play and use Richard's super fast internet to download it. Before going to work me and my mum (who was off work) went to Maplins for advice about the battery problems. They said it was the right battery, in fact it was a better battery than the old one as in had extra storage capacity (which explains a lump) and a higher aMh. By the look of things the laptop was over heating due to it having a battery to charge and the fact that the cooling pad does not really work with the new battery. So it is best to stick with two batteries. The old one for when I am up stairs in my bedroom with the laptop plunged in to the mains and the new one while down stairs or at a friends. I worked from 11:30AM to 3PM. In the evening I went to HeroClix like normal.
WLR: Nothing.


Alite (Gunnm) for Battle Angel Alita
(Battle Angel/Gunnm)
On Friday morning I finished off and posted this week'sHeroClix MK post before work. After posting it and getting wash and dressed I rush off to work as I thought I was running late. When I got in I was shock that their was no comments of being late or to hurry up and that fact that none of the 12PM starting staff were in. As I went to clock it I noticed the time, 11:03AM. I bleeping miss judge the time. Face Palm. I went back to the staff room and worked on this blog post. I worked from 12PM to 3PM. When I got home I decided to work on the problem of no dial generator for my DreamClix stuff by making one. With a lot of thinking I decided to go for a template in Excel. I am quite happy with the result I got with it and now planning on redoing most of the old dial design with this new template.
Listened: Episodes 167 and 168 of Manga Pulse and episode 41 VG Pulse.
Read: Chapters 1 to 4 of Battle Angel Alita.
Brought and Received: Got volume 1 of Battle Angel Alita manga in the post.

Blaire was online on Saturday morning. She was doing fine. Coffee this week was me, Darren H and Richard like normal. We chatted about stuff like normal and popped into the bookshop before going to work. Richard had finally posted on Facebook the picture of my first ever cosplay I did, Cyclops from the X-Men. So I will be do a my cosplays post in the future. I worked from 11:50AM to 5:10PM. When I got home I many work on tomorrows Cosmic Cosplay post.Oh and I also posted the old trailer for Battle Angel as there was no opening for it.
Watched: The fifth Code Geass R2 Picture Drama, episode 1 of Battle Angel Alita, this week’s episode of WWE Raw and this week’s episode WWE Smackdown.
Listened: Episode 42 of Manga Pulse.


Nooooooooo, not another beep 1.
Sunday was a day off work. This week role-play was happening. It was just the four of us like normal (Pete, Nathan, Richard and me) and Pete was still GMing Cyberpunk. The amount of 1's the party were rolling was crazy. We had spent most of the money we earned from the last mission on tooling up and healed up. Our new mission is to recover some drugs the were hidden in a robotics factory. We ended the session it the middle of fighting the factory robots that are being by a group on unknown netrunners. After role-play Richard gave me a copy of Dungeons and Dragons Online before I left. It took him three hours to download it and that is while still using the internet normally. Lucky Beep, Beep, BEEP. When I got home I finished off the Cosmic Cosplay post. While in the middle of added pictures to it, someone posted a comment which reminded me I forgot a couple of things. First the comment I wrote about KittyStar's new set, Favored. I wrote it as I was still in the middle of looking at the full size version of the pictures and for got to alter it after seeing the last picture. Also I forgot to talk about the rumours of new stuff coming in the next update of Mindcraft. I will try to talk about the rumours in the next Cosmic Cosplay post. As people might have notice a little bonus at the end of the Cosmic Cosplay post, the first Bleach dial design redone in the new template. As I said on Friday's section of this post, I am going to be redoing most of the old dial designs in this template. The only ones I am not doing are the Marvel animes and IS as the are all completed shows. The new template does not have figure rank on them and a points value section but now includes a team ability symbol area. I dump figure rank as apart from unique, they are not important enough to have. Uniques will be noted it a special way (which I still need to settle with). As I do not give points values I decided that there was no need for them. As you may have notice on the new dial design of B-001 Ichigo Kurosaki, I have renamed the Bleach team ability to the Soul Reaper as a move to turn and drop the number of team abilities named after a show. This will also mean I am dropping the team ability from several characters and I might add a Hollow one too. I will be talking about the future of the DreamClix Dial Designs page updates in the HeroClix page, but below there is one more redone dial designs. You might notice a tiny change.
Listened: Episode 169 of Manga Pulse.



Here is a list of posts that will be posted during the coming week.

Friday the 2nd of March: "HeroClix MK".
Sunday the 4th of March: "Cosmic Cosplay".
Tuesday the 6th of March: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment