MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Neoscream's Life for the week of the 6th to the 12th of February

Roronoa Zoro after the time skip
Welcome to another week of my life. For those new  to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. The week before last I playing Star Trek Online ton and finished watching Code Geass R2, but what did last week being.

Monday morning before work me and my mum (who was off work this week popped into Curries/PC World to get a new hover. We decided to go for a Dyson as they are meant to be very reliable and good. I worked from 9:50AM to 2:15PM. When I got home I played a little bit of Star Trek Online. The Snow was still around but things seem back to normal, but hearing from work meets the Taxis were still charging extra for driving in dangerous conditions. Bull shit the roads are clear.
Watched: Episode 17 of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE, the week before last and last week’s episodes of the Gadget Geeks and episode 19b of Let’s Play Minecraft Survival.
Listened: Episode 308 of Anime Pulse, episode 29 of VG Pulse and episode 153 of Manga Pulse.

On Tuesday morning I posted last week's Neoscream's Life post. When walking to bus and to work from the bus stop, I found most of the walk ways to be very icy and slushy stillI worked from 9:50AM to 2:10PM. When I started work I was told that my hours have changed for the week. On Wednesday I would be now starting at 12PM instead of 10 AM and would be working 10AM to 1PM instead of having it off. This was due to Marisa working Wednesday instead of Thursday, as she had an appointment to go to. Thur out the day I have be suffering from a scar throat. This can only mean one thing, I am going to be going down with a code soon. Crap. When I got home I played some more Star Trek Online, where I go two more Bridge Officers. Technical I do not need them as the four ship and away team posts were all filled, but I wanted them to make the ship more characterful. I should have gone into more detail on them in the Cosmic Cosplay post, which I have not written yet but will be posted before this post. Oh, also I found I have somehow lost my Bluetooth Headphones. Crap. likely the were not as expensive to replace as I thought they were, but I will wait until the weekend to order them as I want to check Starbucks on Saturday just incase I left them there.
Watched: This week’s episode of Gadget Geeks and this week’s episode of WWE Raw.
Read: Finished chapter 9 of Dragon Ball Multiverse.


Gadget Geeks
On Wednesday morning before work me and my mum went to Morrisons for a little bit of food shopping and then Staples where I picked up a couple of bits like gloves which will work on a tablet. I worked from 12PM to 2:20PM. My throat was getting worst and nose was starting to get a bit snotty. The Cold is coming. When I got home after work I play a little bit of Star Trek Online and check my latest pay slip to the hours I done and found I was under paid by almost two hours. Sadly the store manager will not be in again until Saturday as he has the next two days off.
Watched: Episodes 57 to 59 of the Gadget Show Web TV, episode 278 of the subtitled version of Bleach and two Gadget Show web clips (Assassin's Creed Lineage and Tony Hawk: Ride) and episode 20 of Let’s Play Minecraft Survival.

On Thursday I felt out of it. I could not breath thru my nose which made it hard to breath and my lips to dry up. Coughing up flem and general feeling warn out. Stupidity I still went to working. I started at 9:50AM, the cold air from the drive-thru was helping my breath, but was not helping the cold. Like normal when I was told that I would have a early finish and/or sick I end up finishing later then normal. I ended up finishing work at 3:40PM. I was so out of it after work I went strait home and contacted Darren S to say I could not do HeroClix tonight as I was not feeling well enough for it. When I got home I slowly got  the DreamClix Special ready to be post on tomorrow morning. In the night it started snowing again.
Watched: Episode 60 and the 2009 Christmas Special of the Gadget Show Web TV.
Listened: Episode 154 of Manga Pulse.


New look uniform for Hyniks
On Friday I posted the DreamClix Special before work. I felt better compared to yesterday. I think the better breathing today was due to the Olbas Oil my mum told my to put on my pillow. I worked from 12PM to 4PM. In the evening I played some Star Trek Online where I got a ton of Cardassian Lock Boxes
Watched: Episode 196 of the subtitled version of Naruto: Shipuuden and episodes 367 and 368 of One Piece.
Listened: Episode 40 of VG Pulse and episode 69 of the Unofficial One Piece Podcast.

At coffee on Saturday this week was me, Darren H and Richard like normal. Richard said that will be happening this week, but it would be just me him and Pete, as Nathan is away and it was too short notice for Steve. I worked from 12PM to 4:30PM. When I got home I got the stuff for tomorrows DreamClix Dial Designs page update and wrote most of the Cosmic Cosplay post.
Watched: Episode 21 of Let’s Play Minecraft Survival, the new Conan: the Barbarian and The Whistleblower.
Listened: Episode 155 of Manga Pulse.

Sunday was a day off work. I updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page and played the first episode of The 2800 on Star Trek Online before going to role-play. I really like the Feature Episode system. Cut scenes are get and I enjoy having the NPCs speck than just a text box. At role-play we finally competed the mission we were on and the party is taking some down time to pick up new gear and to heal up. When I got home I finished off and posted the Cosmic Cosplay, as well as read up a little bit of the old Decipher Star Trek game.
Watched: Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy and episode 369 of One Piece.


Here is a list of posts that will be posted during the coming week.

Friday the 17th of February: "HeroClix MK".
Sunday the 19th of February: "Cosmic Cosplay".
Tuesday the 21st of February: "Neoscream's Life".

Before I end this post, I would like to add what this week's HeroClix game will be. I will be The Strongest There Is. This was the event we were ment to play several weeks ago but was changed as Michael could not make it. 500 points. Three actions. One figure must be a Hulk or a Hulk like figure. All other figures cannot be over 100 points. No Feats are aloud. The Hulk or Hulk like character's Defence powers can not be Outwitted.

Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment